Ashamed to be a Republican "Monkey Court" comment

I may go the way of Bucs and JoeB after this embarrassment but in a hearing on ObamaCare a Republican made a very insensitive remark and called it a "monkey court"

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

I apologize to anyone who might be offended by this man's remarks, which could be construed as insensitive

“No, I will not yield to this monkey court or whatever this thing is!” Pallone said. “Do whatever you want, I’m not yielding!”

Read more: Frank Pallone slams hearing ?monkey court? - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com
Dood? That moron is a DEMOCRAT...And a typical one that thinks all is OKEE DOAKEE with OCARE Website and OCARE in of itself.

He was like a petulant child...lashing out because of the failure...and didn't like being called on it.

Omg. Don't you people know Frank by now? Otoh Frank, these are your peeps. Cool, huh?

Have democrats thrown Frank Pallone out of the democratic party? When did he become a republican?

I may go the way of Bucs and JoeB after this embarrassment but in a hearing on ObamaCare a Republican made a very insensitive remark and called it a "monkey court"

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

I apologize to anyone who might be offended by this man's remarks, which could be construed as insensitive

“No, I will not yield to this monkey court or whatever this thing is!” Pallone said. “Do whatever you want, I’m not yielding!”

Read more: Frank Pallone slams hearing ?monkey court? - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

Take the cameras out of there and the drama and outrage leaves too. He's a jerk.

Democrats just can accept that Frank Pallone is a democrat!

Frank Joseph Pallone, Jr. is the U.S. Representative for New Jersey's 6th congressional district, serving since 1993. He is a member of the Democratic Party. He previously represented the 3rd district from 1988 to 1993. Wikipedia

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

Frank Pallone is a democrat you idiot :lol:

you win the prize of the most epic thread fail ever

every now and then I forget how Obama ever got reelected then I have people like you who reminds me

new to this board? or just new to frankie? he knows damned well what he is doing and who is what party.....

i can tell you who is looking like an ass...and it is not frankie....

his dick is still a monster lol

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

every now and then I forget how Obama ever got reelected then I have people like you who reminds me

new to this board? or just new to frankie? he knows damned well what he is doing and who is what party.....

Do you want to come on my bus?

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

New to the board but im so use to liberals being that ignorant to make a post just like that

New to the board but im so use to liberals being that ignorant to make a post just like that

Not your fault TRF. Whatever Frank was going for there was pretty cryptic. It doesn't seem to have dawned on him that "monkey court" has nothing to do with race. :dunno:

I have no idea what the monster dick on the bus is about. Maybe Jim Morrison knows. Again-- :dunno:

Welcome to the Bored.

Not your fault TRF. Whatever Frank was going for there was pretty cryptic. It doesn't seem to have dawned on him that "monkey court" has nothing to do with race. :dunno:

I have no idea what the monster dick on the bus is about. Maybe Jim Morrison knows. Again-- :dunno:

Welcome to the Bored.

We all know that "monkey court" is Republican cryptoracist smear against Obama and Holder

Also familiarize yourself with Zappa's Flo and Eddie period and Bwanadik

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

As always, knee jerk brainless.

:cuckoo:

Luddite Neddy

I hope you've posted your daily quota of liberal spam today.

Forum List

Back