Ashamed to be a Republican "Monkey Court" comment

Frank Pallone is a democrat you idiot :lol:

you win the prize of the most epic thread fail ever

every now and then I forget how Obama ever got reelected then I have people like you who reminds me

Yeeeeehaw! Nutter noob makes an ass out of himself.

Apologies to follow!

I love it when nutters misunderstand each other. It happens so often, too!

Fun times!

and how the hell do you misunderstand this "a Republican made a very insensitive remark and called it a "monkey court""

Are you a betting man?

I'll wager that you will apologize to the OP for your overreaction. He will then apologize to you for you misunderstanding him.

This scene has played out here many times. But it never gets old.

I may go the way of Bucs and JoeB after this embarrassment but in a hearing on ObamaCare a Republican made a very insensitive remark and called it a "monkey court"

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

I apologize to anyone who might be offended by this man's remarks, which could be construed as insensitive

“No, I will not yield to this monkey court or whatever this thing is!” Pallone said. “Do whatever you want, I’m not yielding!”

Read more: Frank Pallone slams hearing ?monkey court? - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

every now and then I forget how Obama ever got reelected then I have people like you who reminds me

that whooshing sound is Franks humor going over your head.

:lol:

I may go the way of Bucs and JoeB after this embarrassment but in a hearing on ObamaCare a Republican made a very insensitive remark and called it a "monkey court"

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

I apologize to anyone who might be offended by this man's remarks, which could be construed as insensitive

“No, I will not yield to this monkey court or whatever this thing is!” Pallone said. “Do whatever you want, I’m not yielding!”

Read more: Frank Pallone slams hearing ?monkey court? - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

You might want to read the link again he is a Democrat if you were doing a sarcasm thread my apologies.

Last edited:

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

Obama got reelected because his opponent was romney. Why do you cons always start posting after happy hour?

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

clearly Pallone is a fucking racist and will be apologizing in the morning for using such vile language.

or not

:tongue:

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

clearly Pallone is a fucking racist and will be apologizing in the morning for using such vile language.

or not

:tongue:

naaa, he's a Democrat...all he'll have to say is he "misspoke" and all will be forgiven by his sheep followers...mark my words

Apologies to follow!

Fun times!

and how the hell do you misunderstand this "a Republican made a very insensitive remark and called it a "monkey court""

take a few laps around and get to know some of the posters

commies, like you, shouldn't make assumptions about the cool kids.

:smiliehug:

Apologies to follow!

Fun times!

take a few laps around and get to know some of the posters

commies, like you, shouldn't make assumptions about the cool kids.

:smiliehug:

:cheers2:

Apologies to follow!

Fun times!

my dear newbie...read my post above...you have lot to learn...So don't come blazing in with your rudeness and arrogance unless you want to look foolish
just my two cents

yea, wait a week before you're rude and assholish

I did

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

A racist Democrat? Inconceivable!

Nah. When a Democrat says stuff like that, it's just a gaff. It's only racist when Republicans do it.

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

I gotta apologize to monkeys..

They have far more class than tea baggers.

Even when they are flinging their own shit.

Seriously?

Monkey Court?

Disgusting

I gotta apologize to monkeys..

They have far more class than tea baggers.

Even when they are flinging their own shit.

awww, democrat subject must derail the thread...tea party tea party tea party teabaggers teabaggers teabaggers....baaaaa

my point proven they are so predictable

Last edited:
aww, he's just making the old guard dems proud

BYRDKKK.jpg

so lighten the fuck up. It's not like obama really cares.

Apologies to follow!

Fun times!

Because Frank is not a liberal or a democrat? Perhaps you need a dance card so you know the players?

aww, he's just making the old guard dems proud

BYRDKKK.jpg

so lighten the fuck up. It's not like obama really cares.

Eyah.

And just who waves the confederate flag?

It ain't today's Democrats..son.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXT9ZDAbK_o]Rep. Broun Calls The Civil War "The Great War Of Yankee Aggression" - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEC68vTQwP8]Ron Paul's Neo-Confederate "South Was Right" Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

Wish you were in Dixie?

Forum List

Back