As Usual, I Was Right: Black Man Arrested For Taping Dogs Muzzle Shut Causing It Traumatic Injuries

Why are the OP's detractors so silent? Afterall, they didn't hesitate in attacking his now-proven speculation before.

Why are they silent? Because the POS OP doesn't give a damn about the dog. The dog is only a vehicle for his racism.
Not true. I have been giving donations to the local animal shelter for years. I believe blacks should not have dogs as pets. If they can't raise their own offspring and domesticate them, then they damn sure can't do it with canines.

Why are the OP's detractors so silent? Afterall, they didn't hesitate in attacking his now-proven speculation before.

Why are they silent? Because the POS OP doesn't give a damn about the dog. The dog is only a vehicle for his racism.
Not true. I have been giving donations to the local animal shelter for years. I believe blacks should not have dogs as pets. If they can't raise their own offspring and domesticate them, then they damn sure can't do it with canines.

A lot of people donate to the animal shelters. Why do you think they are so overcrowded? Someone just donated a litter of "stray" kittens to our shelter. Wasn't a black person either.

A lot of people donate to the animal shelters. Why do you think they are so overcrowded? Someone just donated a litter of "stray" kittens to our shelter. Wasn't a black person either.
I'm talking about donating money, not dogs or cats.

You are a racist, Steve. You hate people for no reason other than that of their skin color. How sad. Did you ever stop to consider that you had nothing to do with what family, what country, what ethnicity you were born into? Like absolutely nothing? Yes. It is true. You had nothing to do with it. God decided. Not you.

You are a racist, Steve. You hate people for no reason other than that of their skin color. How sad. Did you ever stop to consider that you had nothing to do with what family, what country, what ethnicity you were born into? Like absolutely nothing? Yes. It is true. You had nothing to do with it. God decided. Not you.
Do you appeciate the founders and their original intent that this country was founded for 'Free White Persons'?

Veterinarians treat dog found hanged from upper jaw - ABC15 Arizona

TUCSON, AZ - Tucson Police are looking for information on a dog that was found hanged by her upper jaw in a sports complex.

KGUN-TV reports Pima Animal Care veterinarian Jennifer Wilcox says the dog was extremely swollen when she came in and that her pupils are different sizes, indicating possible brain trauma.

Wilcox says the dog doesn't have any broken bones, but is being kept comfortable until it can be determined what, if any, long-term damage has been done.

Of the 24,000 homeless animals that come into the shelter each year, Wilcox says about 75 percent need medical treatment of some kind.
i know it won't happen but, when/if they find this scumbag they would hang him/her in the same manner and place. :up:

I know and worked with Jennifer Wilcox, PACC and I know the officer in the photo. Pima county has some of the best people for dog and cat welfare. I used to foster animals who were being held as evidence in cruelty cases. I also went out on cruelty calls and took photos and testified at a lot of trials.

Its grim, nasty, hot, dirty work.

Tucson has a very high percentage of Hispanics, Native Americans and Blacks. One thing I saw over and over is that the perps were just as often white.

As usual, you RWs want to kill and/or punish everyone for the crime of a few. You want to kill all Muslims, all Blacks, all HIspanics.

From the first messages I read online after 9/11, the stupid RWs always said the same thing. Instead of going after the actual terrorists, they just wanted to kill all Muslims.

You fools would happily let the criminals go while you were busy lynching innocent people. And you would congratulate yourselves for your own crimes.

Rabid RWs are stupid and under the control of every thing EXCEPT facts.

You're mad at them for tarnishing an entire group of people....for the actions of a tiny %. Hmmmm. You need to reread your own posts about cops. Pot...meet kettle.

Do you appeciate the founders and their original intent that this country was founded for 'Free White Persons'?
Provide evidence that the Founders intended any such thing. In fact you need to dispute that with the MAJORITY of the Constitutional Congress that adopted the Constitution. They wanted all people of all colors treated equally but were forced to compromise with South Carolina delegates that wanted their slaves.

No.....Because the nation was comprised of other peoples at the time.....So your premise is flawed...

Veterinarians treat dog found hanged from upper jaw - ABC15 Arizona

TUCSON, AZ - Tucson Police are looking for information on a dog that was found hanged by her upper jaw in a sports complex.

KGUN-TV reports Pima Animal Care veterinarian Jennifer Wilcox says the dog was extremely swollen when she came in and that her pupils are different sizes, indicating possible brain trauma.

Wilcox says the dog doesn't have any broken bones, but is being kept comfortable until it can be determined what, if any, long-term damage has been done.

Of the 24,000 homeless animals that come into the shelter each year, Wilcox says about 75 percent need medical treatment of some kind.
i know it won't happen but, when/if they find this scumbag they would hang him/her in the same manner and place. :up:

I know and worked with Jennifer Wilcox, PACC and I know the officer in the photo. Pima county has some of the best people for dog and cat welfare. I used to foster animals who were being held as evidence in cruelty cases. I also went out on cruelty calls and took photos and testified at a lot of trials.

Its grim, nasty, hot, dirty work.

Tucson has a very high percentage of Hispanics, Native Americans and Blacks. One thing I saw over and over is that the perps were just as often white.

As usual, you RWs want to kill and/or punish everyone for the crime of a few. You want to kill all Muslims, all Blacks, all HIspanics.

From the first messages I read online after 9/11, the stupid RWs always said the same thing. Instead of going after the actual terrorists, they just wanted to kill all Muslims.

You fools would happily let the criminals go while you were busy lynching innocent people. And you would congratulate yourselves for your own crimes.

Rabid RWs are stupid and under the control of every thing EXCEPT facts.

You're mad at them for tarnishing an entire group of people....for the actions of a tiny %. Hmmmm. You need to reread your own posts about cops. Pot...meet kettle.

bucs90

Oh bullshit.

You're just as bad as the rest of human cockroaches. You're a failure and its ot your fault.

I have always said about cops that I believed there are good and bad and that its an all but impossible job. THAT is what I believe.

I also believe you have lied about your own experience and you will lie again.

Okay, that's got to be the funniest thing you've written.

Post proof or admit someone else made that up and spoon fed it you.

Dummy.

Forum List

Back