As Usual, I Was Right: Black Man Arrested For Taping Dogs Muzzle Shut Causing It Traumatic Injuries

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Once again the white patriotic forum poster, Steve_McGarrett, called this one from the get go. Using his vast superior intellect, Steve_McGarrett defied political correctness that sensitive liberals abide by and named the race of the savage culprit that could only commit such a horrible act to an innocent doggy. People doubted Steve_McGarrett but as usual, he was correct in his astute assessment of the situation.

william%20dodson.jpg

7917436_G.jpg

Arrest made in case of dog found with muzzle taped shut - Post and Courier

Last edited:
Once again the white patriotic forum poster, Steve_McGarrett, called this one from the get go. Using his vast superior intellect, Steve_McGarrett defied political correctness that sensitive liberals abide by and named the race of the savage culprit that could only commit such a horrible act to an innocent doggy. People doubted Steve_McGarrett but as usual, he was correct in his astute assessment of the situation.

william%20dodson.jpg

7917436_G.jpg

that fucking n i gg e r shold be shot cut up and fed to hungy dogs, providing the dogs would eat shit, but then there is that old saying, "shit eating dogs" :up:

Veterinarians treat dog found hanged from upper jaw - ABC15 Arizona

TUCSON, AZ - Tucson Police are looking for information on a dog that was found hanged by her upper jaw in a sports complex.

KGUN-TV reports Pima Animal Care veterinarian Jennifer Wilcox says the dog was extremely swollen when she came in and that her pupils are different sizes, indicating possible brain trauma.

Wilcox says the dog doesn't have any broken bones, but is being kept comfortable until it can be determined what, if any, long-term damage has been done.

Of the 24,000 homeless animals that come into the shelter each year, Wilcox says about 75 percent need medical treatment of some kind.
i know it won't happen but, when/if they find this scumbag they would hang him/her in the same manner and place. :up:

• Banned

william%20dodson.jpg

7917436_G.jpg

that fucking n i gg e r shold be shot cut up and fed to hungy dogs,
Totally agree.

william%20dodson.jpg

7917436_G.jpg

that fucking n i gg e r shold be shot cut up and fed to hungy dogs, providing the dogs would eat shit, but then there is that old saying, "shit eating dogs" :up:
It's called undigested fecal matter....derp....

Considering that animal cruelty is not just for blacks only..

THAT is what is so repugnant about Steve McAsshole, Matthew, Shoots speeders and other human cockroaches.

Way back when I first started posting here, one of the rabid RWs posted a horrible video of two guys setting a small dog on fire and laughing as the dog ran screaming down the street. You could see very clearly that the two guys were white.

Rabid RW said, 'See how bad Iraqis are?

I researched and found the two guys were two white American soldiers.

The bumper sticker says "Good people come in all colors".

So do bad people and the OP and his cohorts are among the worst. If fact, I would say they might well be just as vile and worthless as the monster who did this to the dog.

I honestly wish we could throw them all off the planet.

Veterinarians treat dog found hanged from upper jaw - ABC15 Arizona

TUCSON, AZ - Tucson Police are looking for information on a dog that was found hanged by her upper jaw in a sports complex.

KGUN-TV reports Pima Animal Care veterinarian Jennifer Wilcox says the dog was extremely swollen when she came in and that her pupils are different sizes, indicating possible brain trauma.

Wilcox says the dog doesn't have any broken bones, but is being kept comfortable until it can be determined what, if any, long-term damage has been done.

Of the 24,000 homeless animals that come into the shelter each year, Wilcox says about 75 percent need medical treatment of some kind.
i know it won't happen but, when/if they find this scumbag they would hang him/her in the same manner and place. :up:

I know and worked with Jennifer Wilcox, PACC and I know the officer in the photo. Pima county has some of the best people for dog and cat welfare. I used to foster animals who were being held as evidence in cruelty cases. I also went out on cruelty calls and took photos and testified at a lot of trials.

Its grim, nasty, hot, dirty work.

Tucson has a very high percentage of Hispanics, Native Americans and Blacks. One thing I saw over and over is that the perps were just as often white.

As usual, you RWs want to kill and/or punish everyone for the crime of a few. You want to kill all Muslims, all Blacks, all HIspanics.

From the first messages I read online after 9/11, the stupid RWs always said the same thing. Instead of going after the actual terrorists, they just wanted to kill all Muslims.

You fools would happily let the criminals go while you were busy lynching innocent people. And you would congratulate yourselves for your own crimes.

Rabid RWs are stupid and under the control of every thing EXCEPT facts.

White people abuse animals too. But whatever their race, animal abusers are the scum of the earth. Even more of a scum than USMB's King of the retards racists - stevemcdouchebag.

Fuck you Steve_McGarrett

I rescued a fighting pit bull. He had been horribly abused. His ears had been almost cut off with scissors. His penis had been slashed. There were burns all over his body and he was covered in paint. I got him patched up and gave this sweet dog to a good family. He had no ill will to anyone. I suspect that because of his gentle nature he was used as a bait dog.

True. It's mostly mexicans.

You couldn't be more wrong.

I have seen many many Mexicans rescue animals that were dumped in that part of Tucson. Same with Native Americans with animals dumped on the rez.

They would keep them until the group I worked with could pick them up.

OTOH, go to the richest part of Tucson and there are a lot of whites who treat their dogs loke lawn ornaments.

Its not "mostly" one race or another and saying it is is just racist stupidity.

I think many of you say these stupid things just because you can. Its like other lies RWs tell - if they keep saying it over and over, they believe its true.

BTW, same with families. You will never find whites who are as committed to their families as Hispanics and Native Americans. Nor will you ever find whites who are as willing to help you when you need it.

Why are the OP's detractors so silent? Afterall, they didn't hesitate in attacking his now-proven speculation before.

Why are they silent? Because the POS OP doesn't give a damn about the dog. The dog is only a vehicle for his racism.

I rescued a fighting pit bull. He had been horribly abused. His ears had been almost cut off with scissors. His penis had been slashed. There were burns all over his body and he was covered in paint. I got him patched up and gave this sweet dog to a good family. He had no ill will to anyone. I suspect that because of his gentle nature he was used as a bait dog.

I'd bet money you're lying. You're just not the sort to ever care about anything or anyone beyond your bitterness and hate.

The reason I think you are lying is that you believe its "mostly Mexicans". That tells me you have no first hand experience and you're just saying the worst because, just like you, other rabid RWs will believe what they want to believe.

BUT, yes, he could have been used as a bait dog and it could have been Blacks, Hispanics, NA's or whites who did it.

True. It's mostly mexicans.
Agreed. Wetbacks are just as dangerous with no respect to life.

Another one with no first hand experience. You're just another sick twitch who will always tell whatever lie furthers your agenda.

I'll take a "wetback" over lying scum like you any day. Seriously, they don't have to lie to push their hate agenda and they take responsibility for their own actions. You're here constantly, whining about how you can't make it in this world because of those mean old Blacks, Hispanics.

Grow up and take responsibility for your own failures. Quit blaming others for what YOU lack.

Why are the OP's detractors so silent? Afterall, they didn't hesitate in attacking his now-proven speculation before.

Why are they silent? Because the POS OP doesn't give a damn about the dog. The dog is only a vehicle for his racism.

Bingo.

I've seen cruelty with Mexicans, Native Americans, Hispanics and whites.

Fact is, the human race is capable of absolutely mind numbing cruelty and stupidity.

SteveMcAsshole is a prime example of the stupidity but he does not have the balls to act in real life as he says he believes here. "Men" like him, ShootSpeeders Matthew are always gutless wonders.

Bingo.

I've seen cruelty with Mexicans, Native Americans, Hispanics and whites.

Fact is, the human race is capable of absolutely mind numbing cruelty.

SteveMcAsshole is a prime example of that.

Using a horrible instance of animal abuse to promote racism is sick. Has he followed the dog's status? You sure wouldn't know from his threads.

He's not gleeful that the dog is now able to eat and drink on her own. He is not concerned that we don't know yet whether or not she'll lose part of her tongue - a huge handicap for a dog for whom the majority of getting rid of excess heat is done through the tongue. He hasn't posted a single up date on the dog herself.

Quite telling.

New Topics

Forum List

Back