As The World Laughs At Democrats

And they in fact are. Check out this ad for the democrat debate as it will be viewed in Taiwan.
Democratic debate preview: Hillary Clinton vs Bernie Sanders on CNN October 13, 2015- TomoNews

That is soooo fucking stupid.
I can't sit through mindless computer animations in English, let alone Chinese. Why didn't you just embed it here instead of costing me 14 seconds I'll never get back rather than 10?

And trust me, "the world" doesn't give a flying shit about these meaningless political wankings. Most of the frickin' COUNTRY doesn't.

You seem filled with anger and rage.

Moi? (birds tweet) Why no gentle friend, I am immersed in sweetness and light, the mellifluous tones of angelic harps bellowing sublimely from my essence as my very aura filleth the room with olfactory tones of honeysuckle...

... Until I am a-flummoxed by the enigmatic mystery of why anyone in the world chooses to completely piss their fuckin' time away on this computer-animation smegma-sucking goddam shit.

A gaggle of stick figures stiffly moving around like cartoons drawn by a 12-year-old? Dafuck's the point?

After Obama, is America insane enough to vote for one of these jokers as president. I certainly hope not. Sanders gets elected its time for all of us to pack our bags. He will turn America into Greece.
You have to be a different kind of stupid to support a democrat.
And to be like Pogo? That SHOULD be criminal.
Democrat party have moved so far to the left that they are virtually a different party now. America needs to send a strong signal next November that they reject their America hating, anti capitalistic ideology and their devisive policies.

And they in fact are. Check out this ad for the democrat debate as it will be viewed in Taiwan.
Democratic debate preview: Hillary Clinton vs Bernie Sanders on CNN October 13, 2015- TomoNews

I can't sit through mindless computer animations in English, let alone Chinese. Why didn't you just embed it here instead of costing me 14 seconds I'll never get back rather than 10?

And trust me, "the world" doesn't give a flying shit about these meaningless political wankings. Most of the frickin' COUNTRY doesn't.

Moi? (birds tweet) Why no gentle friend, I am immersed in sweetness and light, the mellifluous tones of angelic harps bellowing sublimely from my essence as my very aura filleth the room with olfactory tones of honeysuckle...

... Until I am a-flummoxed by the enigmatic mystery of why anyone in the world chooses to completely piss their fuckin' time away on this computer-animation smegma-sucking goddam shit.

A gaggle of stick figures stiffly moving around like cartoons drawn by a 12-year-old? Dafuck's the point?
The point is seeing how the world views YOU and YOUR politics. And THEY think you are a damn joke!

The point is seeing how the world views YOU and YOUR politics. And THEY think you are a damn joke!

"The world" isn't the fuck interested in my politics, Pinky, and it damn sure ain't interested in yours. Get the fuck over yourself.

"The world" isn't the fuck interested in my politics, Pinky, and it damn sure ain't interested in yours. Get the fuck over yourself.
The people of Taiwan think you are stupid. Hope they immigrate here.

The people of Taiwan don't know me from Lao-Tzu. But at least I know the difference between the name of their country and the language they speak.

The people of Taiwan don't know me from Lao-Tzu. But at least I know the difference between the name of their country and the language they speak.
Same language but two different dialects. We the members have learned a lot about you today.
1, You DON'T understand economics.
2, You DON'T know geography.
3, you DON'T understand the difference between language and dialect.

200 hundred years and a 4th grade Asian is smarter then an adult Negro. 200 years.

Same language but two different dialects. We the members have learned a lot about you today.

200 hundred years and a 4th grade Asian is smarter then an adult Negro. 200 years.

Again Pinky --- I didn't even bring up "dialects". I made a reference to the Chinese language. Which you morphed to "China" and claimed I was in the wrong country. Because you're illiterate.

That geographical shift then would be yours, based directly on that illiteracy.

"Economics" was never a part of any of this.

Perhaps you should invest some time into learning "English".

They will be crying tomorrow after they discover that hardly anybody watched them blabber.
Cowardly dupe award^^
Who knows, maybe Biden will join in and make it a trifecta.

latest

Again Pinky --- I didn't even bring up "dialects". I made a reference to the Chinese language. Which you morphed to "China" and claimed I was in the wrong country. Because you're illiterate.

I have seen you CLAIM to be a Negro here on the net so let me ask this.
Why do Negro's kill each other at such a high rate?
What can't a Negro parent keep a child in school?
Why do no job no education Negro's breed?

He can't handle being laughed at by the rest of the world. I hope he doesn't own a gun.

The funniest part of this cartoon is that the worst democratic candidate can beat the best republican candidate by 20 points.

I have never, here or anywhere else, "claimed to be a Negro". I don't even use the word Negro. I'm old enough to remember when that was an actual noun in my childhood, but I'm not fucking three hundred.

But I will tell you the plural of Negro would be Negroes. We do not use an apostrophe to form a plural in English. Ever. The only meaning the form <Negro's> can possibly have is as a contraction for "Negro is". So your first instance reads, "Why do Negro is kill each other". Which makes no sense.

Let that be your first lesson. Next we'll move on to "verbs".

The funniest part of this cartoon is that the worst democratic candidate can beat the best republican candidate by 20 points.

Most polls actually disprove that. They show Hillary loosing to Trump.

Ignorance and discrimination. Duh
ditto
ditto

Forum List

Back