As I keep saying, the pro abortionists are violent and brutal.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011

What is funny is that pro abortionists will, in this thread, say that the pro lifer has it coming because she dares to confront baby killers with the reality of what they're doing.

I'm pretty sure the chick who slugs her is an abortion abbatoir employee...they almost always are. They're the most brutal, most depraved, and most anti-human rights group you will ever see anywhere...including on battle fields. Baby killers are the most vile of the vile. Any person who will hold down a woman and scrape a live child out of her belly and proclaim they do it because they love women so...is not only a depraved sociopath and butcher....but a liar as well.

"Marion’s mother continuously brought strange, dangerous men into the home — men who were told that Marion was promiscuous and up for anything. She was raped again and again."

"When Marion got pregnant a second time, at the age of 17 — again, hoping to escape her dysfunctional family — her mother actually drove her to the abortion clinic to make sure she would end the pregnancy. “I told the nurse, ‘I don’t want to do this. My mother is forcing me to do this. Can you help me?’” recalls Marion. “And she said, ‘There are other people waiting. Do you want to have this procedure done or not?’ I couldn’t think of what else to do. Where could I go? Who would help me pay for everything the baby would need? So I had an abortion. Again.”

"People always say that women need to have abortions because they are desperate. But I was desperate, and I didn’t want to have an abortion, and was forced to anyway. Everyone I talked to told me it was the only way, even though it wasn’t what I wanted.”

"According to Marion, far from solving her problems, her abortions “just made everything worse — layering trauma over trauma.” Because she was a victim herself, she couldn’t help but identify with her unborn children as victims.

“There are a lot of women like me who aren’t given the help they truly need,” states Marion. “I’ve talked to many women who said, ‘This is my decision to have an abortion. My boyfriend left me, and my parents said they won’t help or support me through college unless I get an abortion — but it’s totally my decision.’ What? How is that your decision? You’re pregnant, your school won’t let pregnant women stay in the dorms, but it’s your decision to have an abortion?”

Coerced Abortion: One Woman’s Story | Feminists for Life

Baby killers like to pretend that abortion is all about helping women.
But in reality, the only people who are *helped* by abortion are those who abuse women. The men who rape them, the parents who pimp them out, the boyfriends who beat them until they agree to go to the clinic, the abortion clinics who profit from them, the traffickers and owners who can't use pregnant chattel.

"Marion’s mother continuously brought strange, dangerous men into the home — men who were told that Marion was promiscuous and up for anything. She was raped again and again."

"When Marion got pregnant a second time, at the age of 17 — again, hoping to escape her dysfunctional family — her mother actually drove her to the abortion clinic to make sure she would end the pregnancy. “I told the nurse, ‘I don’t want to do this. My mother is forcing me to do this. Can you help me?’” recalls Marion. “And she said, ‘There are other people waiting. Do you want to have this procedure done or not?’ I couldn’t think of what else to do. Where could I go? Who would help me pay for everything the baby would need? So I had an abortion. Again.”

"People always say that women need to have abortions because they are desperate. But I was desperate, and I didn’t want to have an abortion, and was forced to anyway. Everyone I talked to told me it was the only way, even though it wasn’t what I wanted.”

"According to Marion, far from solving her problems, her abortions “just made everything worse — layering trauma over trauma.” Because she was a victim herself, she couldn’t help but identify with her unborn children as victims.

“There are a lot of women like me who aren’t given the help they truly need,” states Marion. “I’ve talked to many women who said, ‘This is my decision to have an abortion. My boyfriend left me, and my parents said they won’t help or support me through college unless I get an abortion — but it’s totally my decision.’ What? How is that your decision? You’re pregnant, your school won’t let pregnant women stay in the dorms, but it’s your decision to have an abortion?”

Interesting. Look at this comment that she made: “Where could I go? Who would help me pay for everything the baby would need? So I had an abortion.”

Social conservatives work incredibly hard to limit the answers to her 2 questions as much as possible, proving they are uninterested in lessening the number of abortions that occur.

What is funny is that pro abortionists will, in this thread, say that the pro lifer has it coming because she dares to confront baby killers with the reality of what they're doing.

I'm pretty sure the chick who slugs her is an abortion abbatoir employee...they almost always are. They're the most brutal, most depraved, and most anti-human rights group you will ever see anywhere...including on battle fields. Baby killers are the most vile of the vile. Any person who will hold down a woman and scrape a live child out of her belly and proclaim they do it because they love women so...is not only a depraved sociopath and butcher....but a liar as well.

Yes, that is so much worse than burning down PP offices, or killing the doctors and others that work there.

But in reality, the only people who are *helped* by abortion are those who abuse women. The men who rape them, the parents who pimp them out, the boyfriends who beat them until they agree to go to the clinic, the abortion clinics who profit from them, the traffickers and owners who can't use pregnant chattel.

Only a monster would oppose an abortion for the cases you mention. Why are you such a monster?

Yes, that is so much worse than burning down PP offices, or killing the doctors and others that work there.

Two baby killers have been killed.

Untold numbers of women have been eviscerated and left to die hideous, painful deaths. And even more infants. It makes baby killers feel warm and fuzzy to strap down desperate girls and rip the babies out of them..while telling them "it's for your own good honey. Don't worry, you'll be back on the corner working for your pimp in a jiffy!"

Only a monster would oppose an abortion for the cases you mention. Why are you such a monster?

Only a monster would help a human trafficker or pedophile hide his crime by putting a young girl who's being abused in the stirrups and scraping her out.

Why are you such a monster?

Social conservatives work incredibly hard to limit the answers to her 2 questions as much as possible, proving they are uninterested in lessening the number of abortions that occur.
You guys on the baby killing left always use that argument. It's a LIE. A DAMN LIE. But if you really believe that, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!! Besides encouraging young, desperate women to KILL a child they'd rather raise.
If you believe your own lies, become the person you demand others become.

Here's the dirty little secret, the pro lifers have been leading in this for DECADES, but you know that. You just want a weapon to push your baby killing agenda!

Last edited:

Untold numbers of women have been eviscerated and left to die hideous, painful deaths. And even more infants. It makes baby killers feel warm and fuzzy to strap down desperate girls and rip the babies out of them..while telling them "it's for your own good honey. Don't worry, you'll be back on the corner working for your pimp in a jiffy!"

Wow. Is that what happened to you? Is that why you feel the hateful way that you do?

You guys on the baby killing left always use that argent. It's a LIE. A DAMN LIE. But if you really believe that, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!! Besides encouraging young, desperate women to KILL a child they'd rather raise.

Here's the dirty little secret, the pro lifets have been leading in this for DECADES, but you know that. You just want a weapon to push your baby killing agenda!
Every male who supports abortion does it because he has either in the past used abortion as a safety net (if I get her pregnant I'll just get her to get an abortion) or thinks he will need to use it in his future. It's the tell of an abuser.

Only a monster would help a human trafficker or pedophile hide his crime by putting a young girl who's being abused in the stirrups and scraping her out.

Why are you such a monster?

Are you accusing me of helping a human trafficker? FUCK YOU.

Yep. The score is 2 murderers vs 50 million innocent lives.

You guys on the baby killing left always use that argent. It's a LIE. A DAMN LIE. But if you really believe that, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!! Besides encouraging young, desperate women to KILL a child they'd rather raise.

Here's the dirty little secret, the pro lifets have been leading in this for DECADES, but you know that. You just want a weapon to push your baby killing agenda!
Every male who supports abortion does it because he has either in the past used abortion as a safety net (if I get her pregnant I'll just get her to get an abortion) or thinks he will need to use it in his future. It's the tell of an abuser.

Care to explain how you determined that?

Wow. Is that what happened to you? Is that why you feel the hateful way that you do?

I hate people who abuse women in the most intimate and damaging way imaginable...while telling them it's for their own good. I hate people who take money from men who abuse, rape, violate, and prey upon women and in return for that money, violate the women and kill their babies as a service to the person footing the bill...then sell the dead babies for profit.

Yeah, I do hate those people.

No, it didn't happen to me.

But I have seen the women it happens to and I've been in the clincis.

Care to explain how you determined that?

I'm brilliant, intuitive and very, very wise.

And because I have worked a lifetime in human services, I've seen those foul creatures up close and personal. BTW, Francken is totally pro-baby killing. So was Hitler. Just not for his aryans.

Interesting. Look at this comment that she made: “Where could I go? Who would help me pay for everything the baby would need? So I had an abortion.”

Abortion was considered a sin back in the day because many children died young and the population would often drop drastically because of disease like the plague.

We don't have this problem any more. We have the problem of overpopulating the planet.

"..For women in violent relationships, somewhere between a third and half report having experienced some form of reproductive coercion. But even for women in relationships that are not violent, 15 percent report experiencing such controlling behaviors, according to a study of 1,300 women published in the journal Contraception.."

Coerced Abortions: A New Study Shows They’re Common

Abortion was considered a sin back in the day because many children died young and the population would often drop drastically because of disease like the plague.

We don't have this problem any more. We have the problem of overpopulating the planet.

Hogwash. That's what the Chinese government says.

Chinese woman dies after having four abortions in a year | Daily Mail Online

Forum List

Back