As I keep saying, the pro abortionists are violent and brutal.

What is funny is that pro abortionists will, in this thread, say that the pro lifer has it coming because she dares to confront baby killers with the reality of what they're doing.

I'm pretty sure the chick who slugs her is an abortion abbatoir employee...they almost always are. They're the most brutal, most depraved, and most anti-human rights group you will ever see anywhere...including on battle fields. Baby killers are the most vile of the vile. Any person who will hold down a woman and scrape a live child out of her belly and proclaim they do it because they love women so...is not only a depraved sociopath and butcher....but a liar as well.

Have some compassion, can you imagine how down you would be if your life's work was ending the life of the unborn children? I would be pretty damn depressed and I assume like them I wouldn't like people pointing out the depravity of doing so.

Every abortion results in stopping a human heart.

Is that a metaphorical statement?

I don't think so, every abortion ends a human life.

don't have one

I love the irony of someone whose Nic if "freewill" taking away that will from women. typical righwtingnut religious zealot

What is funny is that pro abortionists will, in this thread, say that the pro lifer has it coming because she dares to confront baby killers with the reality of what they're doing.

I'm pretty sure the chick who slugs her is an abortion abbatoir employee...they almost always are. They're the most brutal, most depraved, and most anti-human rights group you will ever see anywhere...including on battle fields. Baby killers are the most vile of the vile. Any person who will hold down a woman and scrape a live child out of her belly and proclaim they do it because they love women so...is not only a depraved sociopath and butcher....but a liar as well.

Have some compassion, can you imagine how down you would be if your life's work was ending the life of the unborn children? I would be pretty damn depressed and I assume like them I wouldn't like people pointing out the depravity of doing so.

But abortions can be performed on fetuses that have not yet developed a heart.

Does using the word fetuses make your conscientious feel better?

don't have one

I love the irony of someone whose Nic if "freewill" taking away that will from women. typical righwtingnut religious zealot

Your argument is ludicrous. Using your logic a woman should have the freewill to strangle their two year old.

Women have the freewill to kill their unborn child today, no one is stopping them. I dare you to find where I ever posted that there should be a law to stop them from killing their unborn child. BUT, the law isn't what makes it immoral and choice has nothing to do with it. Criminals make choices every day.

Does using the word fetuses make your conscientious feel better?

My conscientious? :p

Using the word fetus has nothing to do with my conscience. It is simply a matter of wanting to use the accurate term.

Would you feel better if I said that the unborn child can be aborted before developing a heart? My point stands whatever label is used: every abortion does not result in stopping a human heart if you mean that literally. :dunno:

I'm guessing you didn't go to medical school... LOL. I guess you'd like to go back to 10000 women dying in illegal abortions. It's all over stupid, Suttle law as they say

I'm guessing you didn't go to medical school... So you want to go back to 10,000 women dying a year in illegal abortions... Brilliant. The hateful and Bs Republican propaganda machine has really done a number on you sweetie.

Forum List

Back