The pro-crime city of Oakland, California kept releasing a violent serial criminal named Romeo Lorenzo Parham again and again and again, because...

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
This is from my blog:

The pro-crime city of Oakland, California kept releasing a violent serial criminal named Romeo Lorenzo Parham again and again and again, because they wanted him to commit as many violent crimes as possible. The city got exactly what it wanted. He just punched a 91-year-old Asian woman with dementia, and knocked her into the concrete.​

By Daniel Alman (aka Dan from Squirrel Hill)

January 30, 2023

Romeo Lorenzo Parham is a violent serial criminal who lives in Oakland, California.

This is his arrest record. Source: Romeo Lorenzo Parham Arrest Record Details | Local Crime News in Contra Costa County, California - 79823620

Previous Arrests

Romeo Lorenzo Parham

Violation Parole: Felony 4/9/2022

Battery w/Serious Bodily Injury 5/11/2017

Robbery Violation of Probation 5/9/2017

Battery w/Serious Bodily Injury, Assault w/Deadly Weapon Or Assault w/Force Likely To Produce GBI 6/30/2016

Battery, Assault w/Deadly Weapon Or Assault w/Force Likely To Produce GBI, Theft 12/27/2015

Battery, Theft 5/11/2015

Assault w/Deadly Weapon Or Assault w/Force Likely To Produce GBI 5/7/2015

Battery, 6/27/2014

Violation Parole: Felony, Theft 6/26/2014

Battery 5/30/2014

Assault w/Deadly Weapon Or Assault w/Force Likely To Produce GBI 5/29/2014

Parole: Felony 4/16/2014

Battery 2/10/2014

Violation Parole: Felony, Threats Of Violence 2/6/2014

Violation Parole: Felony 1/4/2014

The pro-crime city of Oakland kept releasing this violent scumbag again and again and again, because they wanted him to hurt as many innocent people as possible.

Now the city of Oakland is celebrating Parham’s latest brutal assault.

Parham just punched a 91-year-old Asian woman with dementia, and knocked her into the concrete.

Here’s a picture of her that was taken after Parham assaulted her. Source: 91-year-old woman with dementia punched, knocked into concrete in SF attack

2 victim of Romeo Lorenzo Parham

And here’s a picture of Parham from the security video of him while he was committing the assault:

Romeo Lorenzo Parham

Here’s partial video of the assault. This is not complete, but it’s the most that I could find:

This is yet one more example of how California is pro-crime.

I’d like to remind everyone that a year ago, it was reported that a guy named Derik Barreto was single handedly responsible for more than half of all of the anti-Asian hate crimes that were committed in San Francisco in 2021. Source: SF man allegedly responsible for half of the city's anti-Asian hate crimes in 2021 released from custody

The city of San Francisco kept releasing Barreto again and again, because they wanted him to commit as many anti-Asian hate crimes as possible.

I judge people by their actions, not their words. The people of Oakland and San Francisco claim to be against violent crime, hate crime, and other crimes. But it doesn’t matter what they say. The only thing that matters is what they do. And based on what they do, it is very clear and obviously to me that the voters of Oakland and San Francisco are in favor of violent crime, hate crime, and other crimes.

Releasing prisoners does far more positive good than keeping them locked up.

Think of it as keeping them locked up is bringing 99% failure in America's system.

While releasing them brings 1% failure on account of there being exceptions to the rule that rehab works.

And please, don't stoop to an attempt to get kneejerk pitying by showing an old lady who got bloodied.

Think of it as keeping them locked up is bringing 99% failure in America's system.

While releasing them brings 1% failure on account of there being exceptions to the rule that rehab works.

And please, don't stoop to an attempt to get kneejerk pitying by showing an old lady who got bloodied.
You are probably the most evil pos who posts here. You are a total fucking loser.

Sadistic shitstains like you are the reason these scumbags get to keep hurting people. You LOVE it.

Fuck off. Donny. This is going to turn out like the thread where you kept supporting pedo grooming................

Badly.

But thanks for your thought provoking post.

This is from my blog:

The pro-crime city of Oakland, California kept releasing a violent serial criminal named Romeo Lorenzo Parham again and again and again, because they wanted him to commit as many violent crimes as possible. The city got exactly what it wanted. He just punched a 91-year-old Asian woman with dementia, and knocked her into the concrete.​

January 30, 2023

Romeo Lorenzo Parham is a violent serial criminal who lives in Oakland, California.

This is his arrest record. Source: Romeo Lorenzo Parham Arrest Record Details | Local Crime News in Contra Costa County, California - 79823620

Previous Arrests

Romeo Lorenzo Parham

Battery w/Serious Bodily Injury, Assault w/Deadly Weapon Or Assault w/Force Likely To Produce GBI 6/30/2016

Battery, Assault w/Deadly Weapon Or Assault w/Force Likely To Produce GBI, Theft 12/27/2015

Battery, Theft 5/11/2015

Battery, 6/27/2014

Battery 5/30/2014

Battery 2/10/2014

The pro-crime city of Oakland kept releasing this violent scumbag again and again and again, because they wanted him to hurt as many innocent people as possible.

Parham just punched a 91-year-old Asian woman with dementia, and knocked her into the concrete.

Here’s a picture of her that was taken after Parham assaulted her. Source: 91-year-old woman with dementia punched, knocked into concrete in SF attack

And here’s a picture of Parham from the security video of him while he was committing the assault:

Romeo Lorenzo Parham

Here’s partial video of the assault. This is not complete, but it’s the most that I could find:

I’d like to remind everyone that a year ago, it was reported that a guy named Derik Barreto was single handedly responsible for more than half of all of the anti-Asian hate crimes that were committed in San Francisco in 2021. Source: SF man allegedly responsible for half of the city's anti-Asian hate crimes in 2021 released from custody

The city of San Francisco kept releasing Barreto again and again, because they wanted him to commit as many anti-Asian hate crimes as possible.

I judge people by their actions, not their words. The people of Oakland and San Francisco claim to be against violent crime, hate crime, and other crimes. But it doesn’t matter what they say. The only thing that matters is what they do. And based on what they do, it is very clear and obviously to me that the voters of Oakland and San Francisco are in favor of violent crime, hate crime, and other crimes.

This makes my heart hurt. This woman reminds me of my beautiful almost-103-year-old Japanese mother-in-law.

I would rip out the throat of anyone who did this to her, with my bare hands, and then castrate the cowardly motherfucker with a rusty butter knife.

I'm a libertarian, so I'm in favor of releasing people who only committed "victimless" crimes.

But this particular criminal is a violent serial criminal. There was no logical reason to release him.

I'm a libertarian, so I'm in favor of releasing people who only committed "victimless" crimes.

But this particular criminal is a violent serial criminal. There was no logical reason to release him.
I don't know how such decisions are made in your country, but in Canada these decisions are made by highly qualified professionals. Even Canada has made mistakes.

Is there a lack of will in America to have professionals making such decisions?

In other words, is there a lack of social responsibility.

We already know that capital punishment is that.

This is from my blog:

January 30, 2023

Previous Arrests

Romeo Lorenzo Parham

Battery, Theft 5/11/2015

Battery, 6/27/2014

Battery 5/30/2014

Battery 2/10/2014

Romeo Lorenzo Parham

I don't believe they did it because they are pro-crime. They did it because they are fools, being for social injustice, against high incarceration rates, and somehow believe that people like this can be re-habilitated. They're just stupid beyond all belief.

I don't know how such decisions are made in your country, but in Canada these decisions are made by highly qualified professionals. Even Canada has made mistakes.

Is there a lack of will in America to have professionals making such decisions?

In other words, is there a lack of social responsibility.

We already know that capital punishment is that.

Given his track record, it was not a "mistake" that they released him. They wanted him to commit more crimes. This reelase was done out of evilness, not a mistake. I'm not an "expert," but I know how to read, and I know how to think.

I don't believe they did it because they are pro-crime. They did it because they are fools, being for social injustice, against high incarceration rates, and somehow believe that people like this can be re-habilitated. They're just stupid beyond all belief.

You say they are fools. Someone else just said they are experts. I say they are evil.

California releases the most violent offenders that are black. It's called crime reparations.

As usual you are being an idiot. Keeping FELONS locked up prevents them from committing more crimes. When three strikes laws were imposed crime stats DROPPED significantly because career criminals were kept locked up.

As usual you are being an idiot. Keeping FELONS locked up prevents them from committing more crimes. When three strikes laws were imposed crime stats DROPPED significantly because career criminals were kept locked up.
Thanks for your opinion. Maybe what works in Canada and the rest of the modern world, just doesn't work in America?

You've ended up with the world's highest incarceration rate and the highest rate of recidivism.

Give it more time and then get back to us!

Thanks for your opinion. Maybe what works in Canada and the rest of the modern world, just doesn't work in America?

You've ended up with the world's highest incarceration rate and the highest rate of recidivism.

Give it more time and then get back to us!
In my opinion that’s because our prisons are too nice. There is no incentive for criminals to stay out of them. The prisoners run the prisons in the USA instead of being punished. If I could have my druthers, inmates would be set to hard labor at least sixteen hours a day and in lockdown except for meals the rest of the time. No libraries, no TV, no computers, no gyms or exercise equipment. Just work, eat and sleep.

In my opinion that’s because our prisons are too nice. There is no incentive for criminals to stay out of them. The prisoners run the prisons in the USA instead of being punished. If I could have my druthers, inmates would be set to hard labor at least sixteen hours a day and in lockdown except for meals the rest of the time. No libraries, no TV, no computers, no gyms or exercise equipment. Just work, eat and sleep.
Might work?
America could lead the world on prison reform by following your lead!

Forum List

Back