As GOP civil war rages, White House looks to benefit

LOL, another article about how the Gop is sooooooo at WAR.

BUT, the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party is just so ALL TOGETHER and UNIFIED as ONE..:lol:

At least the Democratic Party becomes unified when it comes down to the wire, unlike Republicans who will eat their own by calling any of them even hinting to be left of rabid conservatism a rino.

Really?

During the primaries Biden said Obama is too inexperienced to be president. Obama allowed his team to refer to Biden as a racist when he made that clean and articulate comment. Obama allowed his team to imply that Bill CLinton was a racist.

And now the three of them are all one big happy family.

Good! The Democrats have nothing to fear. Everything is under control. Just stay home in November and it will all be taken care of.

REALLY? Do you REALLY think the thought of having people like Sharron Angle, Ken Buck and Ran Paul in positions of authority will keep people home???

Most people don't care. They wont turn out to vote against someone. The Democrats have no one. Their policies are obvious failures, their leadership non-existent, their promises all lies.
Who would turn out to vote for more of the same??:cuckoo:

Factless rants like yours won't bring true Republicans to the polls either. You're forgetting the millions of people who live out in the hinterlands who despise the hijacking of the GOP by the rabid right wing maniacs who have shown to be interested in nothing but a concerted vendetta against Obama and the Democrats.

BUT, the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party is just so ALL TOGETHER and UNIFIED as ONE..:lol:

At least the Democratic Party becomes unified when it comes down to the wire, unlike Republicans who will eat their own by calling any of them even hinting to be left of rabid conservatism a rino.

Yes, Vince Foster was the last Democrat who said, "I have to do what's right for my conscious, I can no longer live by what is right for the Democrat Party"

As GOP civil war rages, Democrats look to benefit - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

But tea party-backed candidates might be a godsend to desperate Democrats elsewhere — in Nevada, Florida and perhaps Kentucky, where the Democrats portray GOP nominees as too extreme for their states.

Tea Baggers....snatching GOP defeat from the jaws of victory. Congrats!:clap2:

hey...if you are happy with the way the democrats are handling themsleves with a large majority and their "teflon don" attitude as they make backroom deals for the few extra votes they need...then please, be happy with this type of news.

Me? I am well aware that either party with a lopsided majority can only mean not such great things for this country.

But please...you like what you see? You like increasing deficits as we get nowhere with the economy...you like 9.7% unemployment with no positive news of value....you like over 3 million homes in danger of foreclosure with HAMP doing nothing for 70% of them....you like the DOJ suing a state for wanting to enforce a federal law but not saying BOO to the sanctuary states that are saying fuck you to federal law....then please....be a happy moron.

I would like it a lot better if the Republicans/Conservatives had better answers, and could present what those might be in a sane, rational tone.

It's the followers of the Becks and the Limbaughs who have degenerated into animal behavior, in my opinion. Wasn't it YOU who said in another thread that [paraphrasing] "Old people should be cut off because they're a drain on society"?? Lovely. Just lovely. Being mean has become an accepted characteristic of the conservative mindset and it makes me want to puke.

REALLY? Do you REALLY think the thought of having people like Sharron Angle, Ken Buck and Ran Paul in positions of authority will keep people home???

Most people don't care. They wont turn out to vote against someone. The Democrats have no one. Their policies are obvious failures, their leadership non-existent, their promises all lies.

Factless rants like yours won't bring true Republicans to the polls either. You're forgetting the millions of people who live out in the hinterlands who despise the hijacking of the GOP by the rabid right wing maniacs who have shown to be interested in nothing but a concerted vendetta against Obama and the Democrats.

your partisanship is quite obvious.

Millions of people may be accurate.....but when we are talking about 300 million people in the country, the term "millions" can mean as little as .67%.

As GOP civil war rages, Democrats look to benefit - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

hey...if you are happy with the way the democrats are handling themsleves with a large majority and their "teflon don" attitude as they make backroom deals for the few extra votes they need...then please, be happy with this type of news.

Me? I am well aware that either party with a lopsided majority can only mean not such great things for this country.

But please...you like what you see? You like increasing deficits as we get nowhere with the economy...you like 9.7% unemployment with no positive news of value....you like over 3 million homes in danger of foreclosure with HAMP doing nothing for 70% of them....you like the DOJ suing a state for wanting to enforce a federal law but not saying BOO to the sanctuary states that are saying fuck you to federal law....then please....be a happy moron.

I would like it a lot better if the Republicans/Conservatives had better answers, and could present what those might be in a sane, rational tone.

It's the followers of the Becks and the Limbaughs who have degenerated into animal behavior, in my opinion. Wasn't it YOU who said in another thread that [paraphrasing] "Old people should be cut off because they're a drain on society"?? Lovely. Just lovely. Being mean has become an accepted characteristic of the conservative mindset and it makes me want to puke.

It was completely said in jest and the fdact that you took it as serious is quite telling of your ability, or lack thereof...to discerne the character of an individual.

You have read dozens if not hundreds of my posts. You know where I come from.

And by the way...I myself am inching very close to being a senior citizen.

Your inabiulity to understand ones position who has been debating with you for months is disturbing.

Obviously, you must only want to rant and not try to understand the direction of a debate.

It's all good, the GOP might not win all the seats they could but if it eliminates RINO's and show the RNC the Tea Party is the base, it can only be good in the long run.

Dems will continue to run on their record of 10% unemployment, failed stimulus and record debt and deficits

Yeah, your very own totalitaritian rule? Got it. Fucking hypocrites, all.

Getting lunatics into very high positions of power, regardless of how good your intentions, is a very dangerous thing. IMHO, of course.

Maybe you should have thought of that before you elected someone who hangs out with marxist revolutionaries and wants to "Fundamentally Transform" our Republic.

Lie much? Ooops, yup.

So you know nothing of who he has lived with, hgung out with, dined with, admired, learned from, etc.

Does it mean he is a marxist? Not necessarily.

But is it a lie that he hung out with people like that? Nope. True and admitted by himself.

So you are quite naive and simply a regurgitator of left wing blogger information.

I think they WERE scared, and rightfully so due to the history of mid-term elections. But now that they see the loons that the GOP is electing in therir primaries, those initial fears are fading a bit.

The democrats are still scared and they should be. They will lose the House and quite possibly the Senate. Loons like Al Green?

What specific "loons" are you referring to and why do you consider them loons?

Using Al Green as a comparison is hardly credible. No Democrat was actively promoting his candidacy, and how he won remains a mystery. On the other hand, goofballs like Sharon Angell are strongly supported by other goofballs like Sarah Palin.

Sure it's comparable, is Green not seeking public office? He mentioned there were loons on the Republican ticket while missing the elephant in the room.

They're goofballs because you say so? I see, so you're the authority on who is a goof ball and who isn't huh?

Good! The Democrats have nothing to fear. Everything is under control. Just stay home in November and it will all be taken care of.

What exactly would any takeover by conservatives accomplish in the next two years other than bringing to light how dumb all their screeching has been? I say bring it on.

It will give business people the confidence that the Progressive Jihad against free enterprise has been halted; economic recovery starts when Nancy Pelosi loses the gavel.

I think I'll keep that statement, and run it by you around a year from now.

Really?

During the primaries Biden said Obama is too inexperienced to be president. Obama allowed his team to refer to Biden as a racist when he made that clean and articulate comment. Obama allowed his team to imply that Bill CLinton was a racist.

Thanks for making my point.

It's all good, the GOP might not win all the seats they could but if it eliminates RINO's and show the RNC the Tea Party is the base, it can only be good in the long run.

Dems will continue to run on their record of 10% unemployment, failed stimulus and record debt and deficits

Yeah, your very own totalitaritian rule? Got it. Fucking hypocrites, all.

Are you insane? I mean more so that usual?

Yes, Vince Foster was the last Democrat who said, "I have to do what's right for my conscious, I can no longer live by what is right for the Democrat Party"

Good Lord, how far back in history shall we go? Sorry, I don't have time to climb into all the Republican mortuaries.

your partisanship is quite obvious.

Millions of people may be accurate.....but when we are talking about 300 million people in the country, the term "millions" can mean as little as .67%.

If you think they will side with sociopaths, think again.

Really?

Thanks for making my point.

You haven't made a point. Fact is the democrats are engaging in a little in-fighting themselves.

Good Lord, how far back in history shall we go? Sorry, I don't have time to climb into all the Republican mortuaries.

Clinton homogenized the Dem Party into the Progressive Party

It was completely said in jest and the fdact that you took it as serious is quite telling of your ability, or lack thereof...to discerne the character of an individual.

You have read dozens if not hundreds of my posts. You know where I come from.

Bullshit. When anyone says something like that, it helps to clarify, at least further on in the thread that they were "just kidding" or with some indicative smiley, etc. But I've seen other bizzaro comments from you. PTSD? That's the only thing that will have my forgiveness, not that you'd care, since I'm pretty old at least compared to some of the adolescent know-it-alls here.

Forum List

Back