As GOP civil war rages, White House looks to benefit

Looks like the Democrats are getting scared.

I think they WERE scared, and rightfully so due to the history of mid-term elections. But now that they see the loons that the GOP is electing in therir primaries, those initial fears are fading a bit.

Good! The Democrats have nothing to fear. Everything is under control. Just stay home in November and it will all be taken care of.

Good! The Democrats have nothing to fear. Everything is under control. Just stay home in November and it will all be taken care of.

REALLY? Do you REALLY think the thought of having people like Sharron Angle, Ken Buck and Ran Paul in positions of authority will keep people home???

Looks like the Democrats are getting scared.

I think they WERE scared, and rightfully so due to the history of mid-term elections. But now that they see the loons that the GOP is electing in therir primaries, those initial fears are fading a bit.

The democrats are still scared and they should be. They will lose the House and quite possibly the Senate. Loons like Al Green?

What specific "loons" are you referring to and why do you consider them loons?

LOL, another article about how the Gop is sooooooo at WAR.

BUT, the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party is just so ALL TOGETHER and UNIFIED as ONE..:lol:

REALLY? Do you REALLY think the thought of having people like Sharron Angle, Ken Buck and Ran Paul in positions of authority will keep people home???

Most people don't care. They wont turn out to vote against someone. The Democrats have no one. Their policies are obvious failures, their leadership non-existent, their promises all lies.
Who would turn out to vote for more of the same??:cuckoo:

Most people don't care. They wont turn out to vote against someone. The Democrats have no one. Their policies are obvious failures, their leadership non-existent, their promises all lies.
Who would turn out to vote for more of the same??:cuckoo:

I disagree with you. I have every intention of voting against Eric Cantor!

More Dimocrat propaganda aimed at trying to diminish the slaughter that's coming in November.

Ah, but it's going to be sweet. Sooooo very sweet.

Did you even read the article, or are you simply too busy playing cheerleader?

As GOP civil war rages, Democrats look to benefit - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

But tea party-backed candidates might be a godsend to desperate Democrats elsewhere — in Nevada, Florida and perhaps Kentucky, where the Democrats portray GOP nominees as too extreme for their states.

Tea Baggers....snatching GOP defeat from the jaws of victory. Congrats!:clap2:

hey...if you are happy with the way the democrats are handling themsleves with a large majority and their "teflon don" attitude as they make backroom deals for the few extra votes they need...then please, be happy with this type of news.

Me? I am well aware that either party with a lopsided majority can only mean not such great things for this country.

But please...you like what you see? You like increasing deficits as we get nowhere with the economy...you like 9.7% unemployment with no positive news of value....you like over 3 million homes in danger of foreclosure with HAMP doing nothing for 70% of them....you like the DOJ suing a state for wanting to enforce a federal law but not saying BOO to the sanctuary states that are saying fuck you to federal law....then please....be a happy moron.

As GOP civil war rages, Democrats look to benefit - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

But tea party-backed candidates might be a godsend to desperate Democrats elsewhere — in Nevada, Florida and perhaps Kentucky, where the Democrats portray GOP nominees as too extreme for their states.

hey...if you are happy with the way the democrats are handling themsleves with a large majority and their "teflon don" attitude as they make backroom deals for the few extra votes they need...then please, be happy with this type of news.

Me? I am well aware that either party with a lopsided majority can only mean not such great things for this country.

But please...you like what you see? You like increasing deficits as we get nowhere with the economy...you like 9.7% unemployment with no positive news of value....you like over 3 million homes in danger of foreclosure with HAMP doing nothing for 70% of them....you like the DOJ suing a state for wanting to enforce a federal law but not saying BOO to the sanctuary states that are saying fuck you to federal law....then please....be a happy moron.

Do I like EVERYTHING I see? Absolutely not. Do I see anything I like in the Tae Baggers or their loony candidates? Absolutely not. As I have told other posters, until someone, ANYONE from the GOP can come forth with real ideas and real solutions, I see no reason to back any of their candidates.

And just so you know, I prefer moran...

2008-05-04-morans.jpg

Last edited:

Do I like EVERYTHING I see? Absolutely not. Do I see anything I like in the Tae Baggers or their loony candidates? Absolutely not. As I have told other posters, until someone, ANYONE from the GOP can come forth with real ideas and real solutions, I see no reason to back any of their candidates.

2008-05-04-morans.jpg

LOL.....I swear, I didnt even realize it was you VaYank. Where are the cute butts I always see as your avatar.

OK. Moran it is from here on in.

Persoanlly, I dont care who it is and from what party and how good or looney they are at this point. Truth is, both parties have proven to me that they are not to be trusted with a lopsided majority.

We need to level the field so we are not being forced with a one sided ideology. There is no give and take when it is a lopsided majority. There are backroom deals and favortism to certain states.

2008-05-04-morans.jpg

LOL.....I swear, I didnt even realize it was you VaYank. Where are the cute butts I always see as your avatar.

OK. Moran it is from here on in.

Persoanlly, I dont care who it is and from what party and how good or looney they are at this point. Truth is, both parties have proven to me that they are not to be trusted with a lopsided majority.

We need to level the field so we are not being forced with a one sided ideology. There is no give and take when it is a lopsided majority. There are backroom deals and favortism to certain states.

The MODS kept taking down my avatars, so I decided to take a break from the luscious asses and use an avatar of something (someone) I hate instead.
I agree that too much of one party is bad, but I also saw what happened when we have complete gridlock (under Clinton) and our government had to be shut down. However, I have to restate that I refuse to back politicians simply because I want to level the playing field. Getting lunatics into very high positions of power, regardless of how good your intentions, is a very dangerous thing. IMHO, of course.

More Dimocrat propaganda aimed at trying to diminish the slaughter that's coming in November.

Yep, sure did. Read a lot of articles including this one of doom and gloom for Dimocrats in November from the lefties at Politico...Democrats privately fear House prospects worsening - Jim VandeHei and Alex Isenstadt and Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

You win elections in the middle, you win Primaries at the fringes. Its always been a delicate dance.

The Tea Party is energized and active in the primary process this year. The real question is this: Will they produce candidates that can win in the general?

I'm not convinced.

Yep, sure did. Read a lot of articles including this one of doom and gloom for Dimocrats in November from the lefties at Politico...Democrats privately fear House prospects worsening - Jim VandeHei and Alex Isenstadt and Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

They have reason to fear losing the House. I don't think anyone is denying that.

I don't think they will, but I think it is possible. A lot is going to come down to how palatable the Republicans that have catered the Tea Party are in the general election.

From your link:

A top House Democratic strategist who agrees with Van Hollen conceded pessimism is spreading rapidly — but mainly in Washington. This strategist said the mood among individual Democratic candidates, many of whom enjoy a considerable cash advantage, is more upbeat.

Forum List

Back