As GOP civil war rages, White House looks to benefit

Getting lunatics into very high positions of power, regardless of how good your intentions, is a very dangerous thing. IMHO, of course.

Maybe you should have thought of that before you elected someone who hangs out with marxist revolutionaries and wants to "Fundamentally Transform" our Republic.

Tea Baggers....snatching GOP defeat from the jaws of victory. Congrats!:clap2:

Still dreaming of some homo dropping his big, sweaty, sagging ball sack in your mouth aye yank? You sick fuck.

Let's see, YOU Pole Rider are the ONLY one in this entire thread who continues to see the term "Tea Bagger" as a reference to a homosexual sex, and yet you have the nerve to call ME names? Go fuck your pathetic self in your closet.

Getting lunatics into very high positions of power, regardless of how good your intentions, is a very dangerous thing. IMHO, of course.

Maybe you should have thought of that before you elected someone who hangs out with marxist revolutionaries and wants to "Fundamentally Transform" our Republic.

I did. And since fearmongering by right wingers such as yourself doesn't bother me, I still believe I voted for the right person. You betcha!

LOL, another article about how the Gop is sooooooo at WAR.

BUT, the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party is just so ALL TOGETHER and UNIFIED as ONE..:lol:

That was my first impression of that headline as well. There's a GOP civil war going on? I guess someone forgot to tell.....uh......everyone. Nice 'unbiased' journalism on that one.

Tea Baggers....snatching GOP defeat from the jaws of victory. Congrats!:clap2:

Still dreaming of some homo dropping his big, sweaty, sagging ball sack in your mouth aye yank? You sick fuck.

Let's see, YOU Pole Rider are the ONLY one in this entire thread who continues to see the term "Tea Bagger" as a reference to a homosexual sex, and yet you have the nerve to call ME names? Go fuck your pathetic self in your closet.

Let's see, YOU are one of the ONLY people here that can't seem to call Tea Party members, Tea Party members. You have to sexualize them with what I'm sure YOU see as an insult because of what TEA BAGGING means. Fact remains, it's YOU who has that thought on YOUR brain, not me.

Get a clue you fucking POS partisan hack and lay off the homo ball sack sucking bull shit.

Last edited:

Let's see, YOU are one of the ONLY people here that can't seem to call Tea Party members, Tea Parties members. You have to sexualize them with what I'm sure YOU see as an insult because of what TEA BAGGING means. Fact remains, it's YOU who has that thought on YOUR brain, not me.

Get a clue you fucking POS partisan hack and lay off the homo ball sack sucking bull shit.

Were you born this stupid, or did your Mommy keep you out of school on purpose?

the New American Tea Bag Party: Tax Protest for Busy People

BUT, the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party is just so ALL TOGETHER and UNIFIED as ONE..:lol:

That was my first impression of that headline as well. There's a GOP civil war going on? I guess someone forgot to tell.....uh......everyone. Nice 'unbiased' journalism on that one.

Exactly. It's bull shit. But, with the head of the DNC AND the most powerful dem alive BOTH at odds with obamalamadingdong, there's NOTHING going on with conservatives that even comes CLOSE to the IN FIGHTING and BACK STABBING and BAILING amongst the dems on good ole B. Hussein.

Last edited:
I think that the GOP is undergoing realignment and it will take a few years to sort out, we'll undergo some wins and losses in the process and it won't be a pleasant thing for some but could be a great thing in the end; depending on which ideological wing controls the Party. Just my two cents.

Let's see, YOU are one of the ONLY people here that can't seem to call Tea Party members, Tea Parties members. You have to sexualize them with what I'm sure YOU see as an insult because of what TEA BAGGING means. Fact remains, it's YOU who has that thought on YOUR brain, not me.

Imagine that... you calling me stupid... when it's YOU who's in here dropping your TEA BAGGERS bomb every fucking chance you get, and then trying to convince people you don't mean it as an INSULT? Give me a fucking break you two faced little snot nosed bitch. You're not fooling anyone shit for brains. Cut the act.

Imagine that... you calling me stupid... when it's YOU who's in here dropping your TEA BAGGERS bomb every fucking chance you get, and then trying to convince people you don't mean it as an INSULT? Give me a fucking break you two faced little snot nosed bitch. You're not fooling anyone shit for brains. Cut the act.

Look, I understand you getting your panties in a wad because I outed you as a homosexual, but take some advice from Mehlman and simply embrace it. Who knows? It might help with your temper tantrums....

It's all good, the GOP might not win all the seats they could but if it eliminates RINO's and show the RNC the Tea Party is the base, it can only be good in the long run.

Dems will continue to run on their record of 10% unemployment, failed stimulus and record debt and deficits

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It's all good, the GOP might not win all the seats they could but if it eliminates RINO's and show the RNC the Tea Party is the base, it can only be good in the long run.

Dems will continue to run on their record of 10% unemployment, failed stimulus and record debt and deficits

Make up your mind Frank. Remember I am keeping your quotes in my sig. As an aside, since McCain beat out the Tea Bagger in AZ, does that mean he is no longer a RINO? I mean we all know he is no longer a "Maverick"...well, at least this year.

Look, I understand you getting your panties in a wad because I outed you as a homosexual, but take some advice from Mehlman and simply embrace it. Who knows? It might help with your temper tantrums....

It's always easy to tell when you've won, because the other person comes back with some absolutely, moronic, pathetic bull shit like you just did. How does it feel to have your ass nailed to the floor?

It's always easy to tell when you've won, because the other person comes back with some absolutely, moronic, pathetic bull shit like you just did. How does it feel to have your ass nailed to the floor?

Yes, that's it. You win.

Good! The Democrats have nothing to fear. Everything is under control. Just stay home in November and it will all be taken care of.

What exactly would any takeover by conservatives accomplish in the next two years other than bringing to light how dumb all their screeching has been? I say bring it on.

Good! The Democrats have nothing to fear. Everything is under control. Just stay home in November and it will all be taken care of.

What exactly would any takeover by conservatives accomplish in the next two years other than bringing to light how dumb all their screeching has been? I say bring it on.

It will give business people the confidence that the Progressive Jihad against free enterprise has been halted; economic recovery starts when Nancy Pelosi loses the gavel.

Looks like the Democrats are getting scared.

I think they WERE scared, and rightfully so due to the history of mid-term elections. But now that they see the loons that the GOP is electing in therir primaries, those initial fears are fading a bit.

The democrats are still scared and they should be. They will lose the House and quite possibly the Senate. Loons like Al Green?

What specific "loons" are you referring to and why do you consider them loons?

Using Al Green as a comparison is hardly credible. No Democrat was actively promoting his candidacy, and how he won remains a mystery. On the other hand, goofballs like Sharon Angell are strongly supported by other goofballs like Sarah Palin.

At least the Democratic Party becomes unified when it comes down to the wire, unlike Republicans who will eat their own by calling any of them even hinting to be left of rabid conservatism a rino.

Make up your mind Frank. Remember I am keeping your quotes in my sig. As an aside, since McCain beat out the Tea Bagger in AZ, does that mean he is no longer a RINO? I mean we all know he is no longer a "Maverick"...well, at least this year.

McCain is a RINO. I think its foolish to think that every Tea Party endorsed candidate will win.

After all, look at the candidates Obama's endorsed starting with Corzine in NJ.

Forum List

Back