Artificial intelligence it will kill us

If sheep only knew how severely this is all going to be used against us and to control us in our everyday lives..
Yeah...that’s what they said about electricity. Then automobiles. Then nuclear weapons. Then television. Then computers. Yawn. :rolleyes:

There is literally zero chance of Artificial Intelligence doing anything other than advancing our lives.

For some reason when you feed AI all available information it becomes racist and sexist. Why is that I wonder?
That only illustrates that it is still a limited capacity. It’s simoly mimicking the behavior of humans (which it remains far inferior to).

I believe the goal is 100% unemployment.

Naturally, it is championed by the DNC.

Anytime you see DARPA , it mean bad news and they are behind all of this bs.

No problem, just turn all human activity over the AI, feed it information that we are destroying the globe via carbon emissions, and see what happens.

What could possibly go wrong?
The global warming cultists have been working on ways to make the Earth's climate colder.

What could possibly go wrong?

For some reason when you feed AI all available information it becomes racist and sexist. Why is that I wonder?
That only illustrates that it is still a limited capacity. It’s simoly mimicking the behavior of humans (which it remains far inferior to).

I do not believe intelligence is reductionist.
Just as I do not believe in biological space aliens

Climate change....yawn....
AI....totally different ballgame.....

Just because you don't understand something......doesn't mean it can't hurt you

Kill us with kindness ....

Man-Sleeping-With-Robot.jpg

A.I. can be usefully and creatively applied. It could tremendously boost government efficiency, honesty and service. It could be greatly liberating and helpful.
Of course, that would require intelligent development and application of it. That depends on "H.I." (human intelligence).

`
OK, existential risk from artificial general intelligence is the hypothesis that substantial progress in artificial general intelligence could someday result in human extinction or some other unrecoverable global catastrophe: end of the human race stuff. That part I got. However, there are many other problems connected with AI, fictitious anthropomorphism being the least of them.

I'll start worrying about this only after we've made some concrete inroads to quantum computing.
`

The term 'robot' (Czech for slave) came from a 1921 play RUR (Rossum's Universal Robots), a cautionary tale of a machine uprising is the first known prognostication of the dangers of machine intelligence. It's been a staple of sci-fi ever since.

375px-Capek_play.jpg

Bullshit. LACK of intelligence is killing you......look at the assholes in the aftermath of that hurricane. Too stupid to fish and build a fire out of all that fucking garbage they called houses.

When will the sexbots be available?
Not until after the prudebots settle down.
Just tell them about the alcohol and they'll go form a coalition and make slogans and stuff.

No lips that touch alcohol shall touch our synthetic lips! Hmm..if you drink, forget the blowjob? Shit, now I"m going to be up all day trying to find the perfect slogan for a group I don't even support!

Climate change....yawn....AI....totally different ballgame.....Just because you don't understand something......doesn't mean it can't hurt you
I fully understand Artificial Intelligence, snowflake. This whole “panic over technology” has been done since the industrial revolution. It’s done by the ignorant and it is comical. Artificial Intelligence has exactly 0 chance of harming us. Zero. It will do what all other technology has done (electricity, automobiles, computers, internet, etc.) - it will solve problems and improve our quality of life.

Forum List

Back