Artificial intelligence it will kill us

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Elon Musk has warned of this time and time again, it's way beyond what the average brain can comprehend and absorb. The workings of it, how it can do it, how it happens right before you....... We're already in dangerous terroritories with it.

If sheep only knew how severely this is all going to be used against us and to control us in our everyday lives..

I believe the goal is 100% unemployment.

Naturally, it is championed by the DNC.

• Banned

Anytime you see DARPA , it mean bad news and they are behind all of this bs.

No problem, just turn all human activity over the AI, feed it information that we are destroying the globe via carbon emissions, and see what happens.

What could possibly go wrong?

• Banned

If more people understood and found interest in nanotechnoloogy they'd realize how fkd they've made us LOL by not paying attention to the dangers of this bs too being used against us.

• Banned

No problem, just turn all human activity over the AI, feed it information that we are destroying the globe via carbon emissions, and see what happens.

Did you know they actually have a freaking robot that feeds of " Organic matter" humans included lol eats their flesh for it's power.

I am not kidding.

Did you know they actually have a freaking robot that feeds of " Organic matter" humans included lol eats their flesh for it's power.

I am not kidding.
4520880.jpg

Elon Musk has warned of this time and time again, it's way beyond what the average brain can comprehend and absorb. The workings of it, how it can do it, how it happens right before you....... We're already in dangerous terroritories with it.

If sheep only knew how severely this is all going to be used against us and to control us in our everyday lives..

Hey Google.....What is it with MindWars and his conspiracy theories?

"Sorry, I cant help with that yet."

If more people understood and found interest in nanotechnoloogy they'd realize how fkd they've made us LOL by not paying attention to the dangers of this bs too being used against us.
Lets say all of this is true. What are you going to do about it?

Now that I have said that I did read a horrifying book about nano technology. Thats an extremely dangerous technology if the fail safes do not function.

Heard there's a terminator 6 coming out, so yanno, it's not like we haven't been warned....

arnoldschwarteneggerterminatorgenesys.jpg

Now that I have said that I did read a horrifying book about nano technology. Thats an extremely dangerous technology if the fail safes do not function.

Michael Crichton can tell a scary story.

I hear that the Chinese are ahead of the US in this technology.

If so, it becomes a sort of arms race, thus further reducing the desire to be safe and ethical.

For some reason when you feed AI all available information it becomes racist and sexist. Why is that I wonder?

Thanks. I couldnt remember who wrote the story. Prey.

For some reason when you feed AI all available information it becomes racist and sexist. Why is that I wonder?

Not only that, you are creating a machine with zero empathy towards other human beings.

It would be like creating a race of super human sociopaths.

There are a couple other novels that are similar, but I liked that one the best.

There are a couple other novels that are similar, but I liked that one the best.
Fascinating subject. You have any recommendations?

Not only that, you are creating a machine with zero empathy towards other human beings.

It would be like creating a race of super human sociopaths.

Robots have always been jerks. Nothing surprising about that.
giphy.gif

Fascinating subject. You have any recommendations?

Can't think of the names right now, but I'll get back with you. I read 2 other similar books, but they weren't as good as Crichton's

Forum List

Back