Artificial intelligence it will kill us

vi2a3.jpg

If human stupidity (illustrated in this thread) hasn’t killed us, there isn’t a snowballs chance in hell that Artificial Intelligence will.

Climate change....yawn....AI....totally different ballgame.....Just because you don't understand something......doesn't mean it can't hurt you
I fully understand Artificial Intelligence, snowflake. This whole “panic over technology” has been done since the industrial revolution. It’s done by the ignorant and it is comical. Artificial Intelligence has exactly 0 chance of harming us. Zero. It will do what all other technology has done (electricity, automobiles, computers, internet, etc.) - it will solve problems and improve our quality of life.

You "fully understand Artificial Intelligence"....and yet ALL the scientific world is still heavily researching it and robotics and AI are in their infancies.

Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning.

If sheep only knew how severely this is all going to be used against us and to control us in our everyday lives..
Yeah...that’s what they said about electricity. Then automobiles. Then nuclear weapons. Then television. Then computers. Yawn. :rolleyes:

There is literally zero chance of Artificial Intelligence doing anything other than advancing our lives.
Idiots like you are going to be the first ones to go whenever civilization collapses and quite frankly I kind of can't wait

If sheep only knew how severely this is all going to be used against us and to control us in our everyday lives..
Yeah...that’s what they said about electricity. Then automobiles. Then nuclear weapons. Then television. Then computers. Yawn. :rolleyes:

There is literally zero chance of Artificial Intelligence doing anything other than advancing our lives.
Idiots like you are going to be the first ones to go whenever civilization collapses and quite frankly I kind of can't wait

See how indoctrinated those who are weak minded will be easily sold to this is their GOD. Even one of the best experts out there are warning of this.

STEVE JOBS never allowed his kids to use an ipad, cell phone etc.... he knew why.....

But as you see STUPIDITY is quite weak.

Isn't funny too these stupid mother fkrs don't even know why they are given the option to LOG IN USING THEIR IRIS, FINGER PRINTS, ETC. PPL LIKE THIS ARE GAWD DAM IDIOTS MOST OFTEN TRUMP HATERS TOO FIGURE OUT THAT CONNECTION LOL.

Heard there's a terminator 6 coming out, so yanno, it's not like we haven't been warned....

arnoldschwarteneggerterminatorgenesys.jpg

Hopefully your young enough to live through so we can watch the dumbasses who thik it's all ajoke running from one.

Some people are really, really beyond clueless to the science and technology we have in spite of the worlds best and smartest WARNING WTF IS COMING!!

Elon Musk has warned of this time and time again, it's way beyond what the average brain can comprehend and absorb. The workings of it, how it can do it, how it happens right before you....... We're already in dangerous terroritories with it.

Hey Google.....What is it with MindWars and his conspiracy theories?

"Sorry, I cant help with that yet."

You should really try and EDUCATE YOUR UNINFORMED ASS JACK OFF

WTF DO YOU CALL THIS.

FROM THE HISTORY CHANNEL ASS HAT
WITH THE WORLDS LARGEST LIBRARY PEOPLE ARE BEYOND FKN RETARDED AND STUPID

upload_2018-10-13_9-13-41.png

My husband served SPECIAL FORCES BUM FK...... WE KNOW WHAT THE MIITARY IS DOING UNLIKE OBAMA LOVING STUPID FKS....

Climate change....yawn....AI....totally different ballgame.....Just because you don't understand something......doesn't mean it can't hurt you
I fully understand Artificial Intelligence, snowflake. This whole “panic over technology” has been done since the industrial revolution. It’s done by the ignorant and it is comical. Artificial Intelligence has exactly 0 chance of harming us. Zero. It will do what all other technology has done (electricity, automobiles, computers, internet, etc.) - it will solve problems and improve our quality of life.

You "fully understand Artificial Intelligence"....and yet ALL the scientific world is still heavily researching it and robotics and AI are in their infancies.

Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning.

What comes out new ot the public we have already had at least twenty years, but they have to wait until the public can handle the announcements of " what we think is new" .......

Just like apple cell phones being worn on the wrist, the ones that look paper thin , and are clear. we have that tech. already.

We already have the invisiable cloak ........

Imagine how much more idiots like the stupid asses on this board have no idea about that's why STUPIDITY of assholes think all of this is a conspiracy.

AMazing how fkn stupid ppl are isn't it.

You "fully understand Artificial Intelligence"....and yet ALL the scientific world is still heavily researching it and robotics and AI are in their infancies. Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning.
Then all you needed to do was read your Chicken Little “the sky is falling” post. :lmao:

Elon Musk has warned of this time and time again, it's way beyond what the average brain can comprehend and absorb. The workings of it, how it can do it, how it happens right before you....... We're already in dangerous terroritories with it.

I hope so it can't come soon enough. If AI takes out the stupid ones first the rest will work with them. Its just logistical. LOL sort of.

I hope so it can't come soon enough. If AI takes out the stupid ones first the rest will work with them. Its just logistical. LOL sort of.

After they kill the stupid ones WE become the stupid ones.....

For some reason when you feed AI all available information it becomes racist and sexist. Why is that I wonder?

Not only that, you are creating a machine with zero empathy towards other human beings.

It would be like creating a race of super human sociopaths.

Robots have always been jerks. Nothing surprising about that.
giphy.gif
You will be remembered human.

After they kill the stupid ones WE become the stupid ones.....

Only if we forget to plug them in.

The only thing that might take care of this ia fried grid. Even that won't do it all. Because, they have nanotechnology that can be activated.

If some of these loons don't know about the AI take over imagine how clueless they are when it comes to nano technology.

Forum List

Back