Art of the Deal? Obama’s With Iran Was Much Better Than Trump’s With North Korea

Abu Afak has owned obuckeyeo in this thread. Bucky is long on opinion, short on facts, and misunderstands just for what America stands. e.g., Obama's deal was hugely better with Iran and Trump's photo op with a dictator of NK.

when you start hoping for nuclear war like everyone on the left is doing, you're not partisan, you're mentally ill.

Trump's greatness is making people mentally ill.

when you start hoping for nuclear war like everyone on the left is doing, you're not partisan, you're mentally ill. Trump's greatness is making people mentally ill.
That is a hippy dippy saying, basque: tell us who on the left wants nuclear war. It was Trump yelling about "fire and fury": remember? Smokealib: stay in the your appropriate bathroom, please.

there's not a diplomat in the world who would have dealt with N Korea the way President Trump has, starting with the insults. Trump has unique instincts...

if Kim shows that Trump-made video to his people and then doesn't come through, he's in trouble! well played, Donald!

then don't call people morons you hypocrite--stay on subject
If people (Like YOU MORON) do not answer my posts (such as 138 on the last page), and instead TROLL my posts, I'll defend them
We await ANY factual contribution by you Clown.

EDIT:
That Goes for the Idiot Troll 'Thinker101' below as well, who can't write more than one line on any topic... or even off any topic.

`

Last edited:
then don't call people morons you hypocrite--stay on subject
If people (Like YOU MORON) do not answer my posts (such as 138 on the last page), and instead TROLL my posts, I'll defend them
We await ANY factual contribution by you Clown.

EDIT:
That Goes for the Idiot Troll 'Thinker101' below as well, who can't write more than one line on any topic... or even off any topic.

`
I'll go for the other part regarding the ''deal''

when you start hoping for nuclear war like everyone on the left is doing, you're not partisan, you're mentally ill.

Trump's greatness is making people mentally ill.
There is something called communism, I don't think you've heard of it.
170415023858-07-nk-parade-super-169.jpg

It's supposed to be left-wing.

You seem to have some problems yourself, if you're not of elementary school age. You're not even sure what side you're on, you're sometimes completely pro-Trump or anti-Trump.

"If Obama (who got nowhere with North Korea and would have had to go to war with many millions of people being killed) had gotten along with North Korea and made the initial steps toward a deal that I have, the Fake News would have named him a national hero!" - Trump

John Oliver calls deal between US and North Korea 'close to meaningless'
On Last Week Tonight, Oliver addressed Trump’s deference toward Kim Jong-un
Jake Nevins - 18 Jun 2018
John Oliver calls deal between US and North Korea 'close to meaningless'
“On the downside,” Oliver explained, “his former lawyer Michael Cohen sought new counsel, prompting many to speculate he’s about to flip on Trump. Now why would he do that? I think a random New Yorker probably expressed it best.” In footage of Cohen walking around in Manhattan, a passerby yelled: “Hey! It’s that guy that’s going to jail. Awesome. Way to go, bud.”
In a tweet sent after the summit in Singapore, Trump said “everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office” and declared “there is no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea.”

“Donald Trump telling me I can sleep well tonight is like the Grim Reaper telling me to have a happy birthday,” Oliver quipped. “His presence is the reason I will not.”

“Unfortunately, the deal Trump made with Kim Jong-un was pretty Underwhelming,” the host went on. “They agreed to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean peninsula, which isn’t just ambiguous compared to the multiple previous agreements involving North Korea, it’s also close to meaningless.”

What America got out of the deal was akin to what Oliver called an “Ice Cream Blowjob … something that sounds great but, when you really think about it, isn’t actually anything”.

Oliver continued: “The genuinely remarkable thing about the summit was the deference that Trump happily showed to his counterpart. Diplomacy always involves a certain amount of sucking up to horrible people, but Trump went above and beyond.”......
.​

Last edited:
Trump has instincts that are different than ours, but they're always better than ours!

Forum List

Back