ARRGGHHHH!! It's snowin' like a mo-fo here.

I STILL think it is FUNNY! :lol:

I have always been a "girlscout/boyscout" type person and prepared! Even when I lived in Florida for near 20 years, always had my emergency kit for hurricanes in order, and have always had ready made food stocked and water for emergencies....so when we moved up here to New England, with a few minor additions to the Northeast emergency stockpile, like making certain I have plenty of firewood in case of loosing the electric and carrying a small shovel and a 50lb bag of Kittie litter in my trunk to weigh the car down and to use if I get stuck....I'm usually always prepared.

I think it is FUNNY that Rat in the Hat even KNEW how to make French Toast as well!!!! :D Oh boy oh boy.....that was a good chuckle!

Are you kidding? I love French Toast!

I just can't understand why they don't tell people to buy cinnamon, vanilla and powdered sugar when they're stocking up. :lol:

I love french toast but whenever we have big snow, I want to make chili. The reason for people buying milk and bread? It expires before anything else, they probably have enough other food.
Should try making French Toast with Egg Nog insttead. MMMMMMMMM!!!!! Oh and King's Hawaiian bread or at least Texas Toast slices.

Made it home. Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Roads weren't bad...they never really are. It's the idiots that don't know how to drive that make them dangerous. You have those who are still driving 75 mph, combined with the blue hairs who freak out, put on their hazards, straddle two lanes (???) and then drive 20 mph. Combine the two and it can get hairy.

I Even stopped by the grocery store for some eggs, sausage, milk, biscuits and a good book. Then stopped by the firewood place and loaded up. I only asked for the $10 stack, but the amigos working there must have been in the holiday spirit, because I think they gave me 1-1/2 stacks.

Hold your horses, bub!

I never sent you any well wishes!

OK, I'll retract it until you do :)

I wish you well in your travels home.

Made it home. Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Roads weren't bad...they never really are. It's the idiots that don't know how to drive that make them dangerous. You have those who are still driving 75 mph, combined with the blue hairs who freak out, put on their hazards, straddle two lanes (???) and then drive 20 mph. Combine the two and it can get hairy.

I Even stopped by the grocery store for some eggs, sausage, milk, biscuits and a good book. Then stopped by the firewood place and loaded up. I only asked for the $10 stack, but the amigos working there must have been in the holiday spirit, because I think they gave me 1-1/2 stacks.

Wait a minute, bub!

You bought firewood from "amigos"? Bullfrigther will have issues with you since you clearly purchased from an illegal...and I will have an issue with you if you make Bullfrigther post.

Wait a minute, bub!

You bought firewood from "amigos"? Bullfrigther will have issues with you since you clearly purchased from an illegal...and I will have an issue with you if you make Bullfrigther post.

The firewood amigos are teh shiznit. I'll frigth bullfighter way instain if he goes after my firewood amigos.

Wait a minute, bub!

The firewood amigos are teh shiznit. I'll frigth bullfighter way instain if he goes after my firewood amigos.

Bullfrigther is a friggin' babby!

I'd never live in Florida. Heat is oppressive in the summer, Fall brings hurricanes, you have tornados, they're predicting tsunamis in the future, bugs, alligators, snakes, heat, heat, heat...

Bring on the Ohio snow anytime. Love it.

The absolute BEST thing about living in 21st Century America? Choices.

I did my time in the snow - time for a change of scenery - I only hope I live long enough to miss the snow once again.

:beer: To life!

I've decided if I ever move to a warmer climate, it will be Az or Nevada.

I truly love the change of seasons tho. Ohio really is beautiful.

Arizona is awesome! The only reason Mrs AVG-JOE and I aren't in AZ or TX right now is that we wanted to explore the east coast - we did the west as best we could from Seattle, and FL seemed like a good base for the changed mission. So far, so good.

It's the same thing here. Put snow in the forecast, and the stations tell everyone to stock up on bread, eggs, and milk.

It must be a St Louis thing that everyone eats French Toast when it snows.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Don't laugh it ain't funny. Peple panic around here two people go fo the last loaf of two day old bread fight ensues news a 11 bad stuff very bad stuff.
thats just stupid
LOL
people panic then end up throwing the stuff out cause it spoils
but i used to see that in the St Louis area as well, made no sense

All flights canceled out of ACY today. Hopefully our plane will be there in the morning. The silver lining is that I will be happy to be groped by strangers at the TSA as long as I know I'll be getting the hell outta here!

All flights canceled out of ACY today. Hopefully our plane will be there in the morning. The silver lining is that I will be happy to be groped by strangers at the TSA as long as I know I'll be getting the hell outta here!
ROFL
the odds of you being "groped" is low

ROFL

You were right. 6:00 groping was canceled. On standby for naked pics at 11:30. :lol:

ROFL

You were right. 6:00 groping was canceled. On standby for naked pics at 11:30. :lol:
dont forget to save us the pics
LOL

New England is still experiencing some nasty weather, as we have been over the past 24 hours. I'm glad you're okay Radioman, with Atlanta's first snow since 1882. Putting aside the global warming and snow fall totals, I have to ask .... did you get your 360?

Forum List

Back