Arrested for Possession of an Imaginary Gun

Pop23 and SP say they know better than the experts. No matter how many hours Pop may have they are not in the field. I learned as a school board member and then president to listen to those who do know.

That is not Pop23 or Pilot.

In the years I actually worked with the autistic population I learned from people with Doctorate degrees in developmental psych and people with medical degrees. I dealt with social workers and patient rights advocates.

Who did you deal with on the school board? How many hours do you have working with autistic kids?

But they did not call you to go to the school. You are not trained in autism per se, are you? You implied you were not. School board has its own experts on ADA and autism, and it had developed a program and a path for this child, who did not follow it.

But they did not call you to go to the school. You are not trained in autism per se, are you? You implied you were not. School board has its own experts on ADA and autism, and it had developed a program and a path for this child, who did not follow it.

You obviously were not on a School Board or you would understand that, it is not those judged to have diminished capabilities that have to comply, it is the school that has to comply with the diminished capabilities. Note the ramps in the schools are constructed by the school, not the parents of the child who requires it.

You are a fake and proved it.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about, Pop23.

The child has enough capability to grasp the directions given to him previously. He does not want to follow the instructions, much like you refuse to understand what you are fully capable of understanding.

So we will leave you in your diminished capacity.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about, Pop23.

The child has enough capability to grasp the directions given to him previously. He does not want to follow the instructions, much like you refuse to understand what you are fully capable of understanding.

So we will leave you in your diminished capacity.

So you've evaluated the child and determined this. He was clinically diagnosed with a learning disorder, now you are an expert in the medical world as well? No wonder you were likely booted from the Board, you were a a disaster looking to happen. The liability would have been Yugely!

Even from this distance I can diagnose your dementia.

The experts in the school board did all that, and they did not call on you, Pop23. Your ad hom means you realize you have fumbled this argument.

Suppose someone had an imaginary nuclear bomb and loaded it onto an imaginary plane to bomb Waukanda. Is that grounds to declare war?

I implied no such thing

You assumed

And if that teacher knew anything about autism she wouldn't have had the kid handcuffed. That kind of restraint can agitate an autistic kid to the point of self harm.

But hey what do I know I only worked with autistic kids for several years and was supervised and trained by people with PhDs and medical degrees and you sat on a school board once a month.

You don't know what you are talking about.

The school district acted correctly.

Autistic children are not cookie cutter produced, as I hope you know. Trust the people at the district. You were not there.

You don't know what you are talking about.

The school district acted correctly.

Autistic children are not cookie cutter produced, as I hope you know. Trust the people at the district. You were not there.

No I don't trust petty government functionaries who think the best course of disciplinary action is handcuffing a special needs student who was not harming himself or anyone else.

Nothing described warranted handcuffing the child

School district personnel are every bit and better trained than you, Skull Pilot. You have your opinion, you have given it, and that means nothing to the reality of this situation.

Of course the situation permitted the handcuffing because the children, who fully understood what he was doing, did not care for the rules. Much like a couple of his supporters.

The fact is that limits exist in society. The child crossed it, and paid the price.

School district personnel are every bit and better trained than you, Skull Pilot. You have your opinion, you have given it, and that means nothing to the reality of this situation.

Of course the situation permitted the handcuffing because the children, who fully understood what he was doing, did not care for the rules. Much like a couple of his supporters.

The fact is that limits exist in society. The child crossed it, and paid the price.
How many times were you handcuffed for not doing what you were told?

How many of your fellow 12 year olds were handcuffed and dragged to jail for disobeying a teacher?

The fact that any of you idiots think handcuffing a child is acceptable punishment for acting up in class is proof enough that none of you are fit to care or educate anyone else's child.

Arresting someone over an imaginary anything is wrong.

What's next? Stating an opinion that people don't like and being forced to go to prison for it.

Last edited:

How many times were you handcuffed for not doing what you were told? How many of your fellow 12 year olds were handcuffed and dragged to jail for disobeying a teacher? The fact that any of you idiots think handcuffing a child is acceptable punishment for acting up in class is proof enough that none of you are fit to care or educate anyone else's child.
Back to ad homming because knowledgeable people disagree with you. You will always be wrong on this case.

How many times were you handcuffed for not doing what you were told? How many of your fellow 12 year olds were handcuffed and dragged to jail for disobeying a teacher? The fact that any of you idiots think handcuffing a child is acceptable punishment for acting up in class is proof enough that none of you are fit to care or educate anyone else's child.
Back to ad homming because knowledgeable people disagree with you. You will always be wrong on this case.

People who think throwing kids in handcuffs is effective discipline are idiots. It's not ad hominem it is a fact.

And if I were you I wouldn't be so quick to call other wrong when you write this

"Back to ad homming "

But then again you don't have the brains to question authority so you blindly follow like the sheep you are

But surely you agree that none of this would have happened had the parents been liberals who aborted and parted out the child before autism could disrupt the system!

Skull Pilot, you can emote all you want: it changes nothing. You can ad hom and break the rules: it changes nothing. You are wrong.

Forum List

Back