Arrest Made In Death Of Jewish Protester

I didn't read the whole thread and others may have already pointed out that the man who died was in a physical altercation with a pro-Palestinian counter protester who caused the man to fall. Your mocking tone here is quite out of line here in my opinion.
I have to say….you keep missing the sarcasm. That poster was “talking” for one of the anti-semitic pro-Muslim leftists,

Lol, wonder how many people committed suicide after losing their livelihoods after your summer of love.
I went to school with a girl who had what seemed like a wonderful family. Always a picture of her big brick home in Texas. Well one day the doorbell camera caught her son on video, wait for it, beating her to death.

My theory? Being locked down with your kids that long made the kid snap. Probably she was a bitch. Always on him. Couldn't go out.

What cops died?

Also, how many times did Trump supporters call the Capitol Cops the N word?

Also, how many times did Trump supporters call the Capitol Cops the N word?

You do realize that that claim has been proven false. No cops died at the mostly peaceful protest.

The only person who died at the Fed instigated riot was a Trump supporter murdered by a cop.

You need some new material, bub.

You do realize that that claim has been proven false. No cops died at the mostly peaceful protest.

The only person who died at the Fed instigated riot was a Trump supporter murdered by a cop.

You need some new material, bub.
Yes the most peaceful

1700236047807.png

Evidence presented to the Senate.

DURRRRRR
Oh yea. I remember. You guys have totally ruined that guys life. Claiming he's a federal agent. Hard to feel sorry for him because he's an idiot. I don't feel sorry for anyone who gets burned after supporting Trump/Hitler

The House committee investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection poked another hole in the pro-Trump conspiracy theory that federal agents orchestrated the attack, confirming on Tuesday, Jan. 11, 2022, that a man at the center of the claims said he’d never been an FBI informant.

Did Ted Cruz make that up?

Evidence presented to the Senate.

DURRRRRR

Ray Epps, an Arizona man who was filmed encouraging others to enter the U.S. Capitol, testified that he wasn’t “employed by, working with, or acting at the direction of any law enforcement agency on Jan. 5th or 6th or at any other time,” the committee tweeted on Tuesday.

The committee issued its statement after numerous Republican lawmakers highlighted the fringe theory in recent weeks, including Texas Sen. Ted Cruz in a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Tuesday. Pressed by Cruz, a Justice Department official said she couldn’t say whether FBI agents participated in the insurrection because she couldn’t discuss “the specifics of sources and methods” of the FBI.

Meanwhile, the evidence indicates the mob that invaded the Capitol on Jan. 6 was overwhelmingly made up of Trump supporters who wanted to help the then-president.

Here’s a closer look at the facts:

Ray Epps, an Arizona man who was filmed encouraging others to enter the U.S. Capitol, testified that he wasn’t “employed by, working with, or acting at the direction of any law enforcement agency on Jan. 5th or 6th or at any other time,” the committee tweeted on Tuesday.

The committee issued its statement after numerous Republican lawmakers highlighted the fringe theory in recent weeks, including Texas Sen. Ted Cruz in a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Tuesday. Pressed by Cruz, a Justice Department official said she couldn’t say whether FBI agents participated in the insurrection because she couldn’t discuss “the specifics of sources and methods” of the FBI.

Meanwhile, the evidence indicates the mob that invaded the Capitol on Jan. 6 was overwhelmingly made up of Trump supporters who wanted to help the then-president.

Here’s a closer look at the facts:

Epps is a liar. Look at how he was treated compared to people who WEREN'T EVEN THERE!..

Watch it on YouTube. I'm on my phone and can't post links.

Look up ghost bus

Republicans Have a New January 6 Conspiracy Theory: Deep State “Ghost Buses”​

During a House hearing, Representative Clay Higgins wouldn’t stop talking about the “nefarious” ghost buses.​

Yea, we've seen this before. I remember Republicans said someone was sneaking in boxes of fake votes. It was a channel 7 camera man taking in his equipment.

You guys are nuts.

Forum List

Back