Arrest Made In Death Of Jewish Protester

It was a legal protest to start, and he told them to be peaceful.

Again, your "reality" about that day's events shows you to be a TDS twat-waddle.

Take your meds.
Fuck you. Read the whole speech stupid. Just because you slip in the word peaceful once. Are you stupid Marty?

Ever hear a Hitler speech? In every one he slipped the word peace into them once.

Fuck you. Read the whole speech stupid. Just because you slip in the word peaceful once. Are you stupid Marty?

Ever hear a Hitler speech? In every one he slipped the word peace into them once.

GOT YOU TO GODWIN

R.d480282c70de3ceafc3fac723a17a312

But read this headline. I mean, Holy crap! -- this is a travesty.

This is a real headline, people. Is it any wonder that half the population is stupid beyond hope?

View attachment 859530

The Jew fell down all on his own and killed himself by hitting his head. What a clumsy Jew!

But then: Why is someone being arrested?! You don't arrest someone just because some klutzy Jew falls down and kills himself. What is going on here?!

Let's find out together. We'll go on a Learning Adventure with our Truth Telling Frenz at CNN.

"In connection with the death"? What connection? Like, a spiritual connection?

Someone has video that shows what actually happened.

It sounds like an accident to me.

This is a real headline, people. Is it any wonder that half the population is stupid beyond hope?

View attachment 859530

The Jew fell down all on his own and killed himself by hitting his head. What a clumsy Jew!

But then: Why is someone being arrested?! You don't arrest someone just because some klutzy Jew falls down and kills himself. What is going on here?!

Let's find out together. We'll go on a Learning Adventure with our Truth Telling Frenz at CNN.

I didn't read the whole thread and others may have already pointed out that the man who died was in a physical altercation with a pro-Palestinian counter protester who caused the man to fall. Your mocking tone here is quite out of line here in my opinion.

View attachment 859530

Also some in the media [like PBS] call this a supposed "altercation," while the fact is that the Islamic protester/professor hit the elderly Jew with his megaphone.

NYPICHPDPICT000071957607.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back