Arrest Made In Death Of Jewish Protester

Also, how many times did Trump supporters call the Capitol Cops the N word?

Cute post.

We don't know. How many?

Put your provin' shoes on and get busy.

We'll wait.

Republicans Have a New January 6 Conspiracy Theory: Deep State “Ghost Buses”​

During a House hearing, Representative Clay Higgins wouldn’t stop talking about the “nefarious” ghost buses.​

Yea, we've seen this before. I remember Republicans said someone was sneaking in boxes of fake votes. It was a channel 7 camera man taking in his equipment.

You guys are nuts.

Awww, look at the little dembot, repeating DNCCP talking points.

The facts are clear, the buses were there.

Now we will find out who was on them, and who paid for them.

Everything that we have been claiming, and which you sheep have been bleating are conspiracy, have turned out to be true.

Your claims have turned out to be false.

Sucks to be you.

I have to say….you keep missing the sarcasm. That poster was “talking” for one of the anti-semitic pro-Muslim leftists,
Yes, you're probably right. I have been dealing with the idiots who think Israel is the bully here and those who admire the pro-Palestinian, anti Jew protests for days and missed it. Thanks.

So Edgetho I apologize. Lisa's right. I missed the point of your OP and my Post #59 was out of line. Note to self: read the thread first. We really need a sarcasm icon.

Last edited:
Yes, you're probably right. I have been dealing with the idiots who think Israel is the bully here and those who admire the pro-Palestinian, anti Jew protests for days and missed it. Thanks.

So Edgetho I apologize. Lisa's right. I missed the point of your OP and my Post #59 was out of line. Note to self: read the thread first. We really need a sarcasm icon.
We have one, but people aren’t using it.

And I understand you completely. I also have been dealing with ignorant and/or antisemitic idiots who say the most unfathomable things, so it’s hard to separate out ridiculous statements made in sarcasm from ridiculous statements made by the antisemites and brainwashed fools.

It was a legal protest to start, and he told them to be peaceful.

Again, your "reality" about that day's events shows you to be a TDS twat-waddle.

Take your meds.
Guess how many times he said peaceful in this speech

1700757013930.jpeg

Argumentum ad hitlerum. You lose.

So far Trump hasn't actually carried through on any revolutions or insurrections, just using the legal process, even if the process is biased against him.
Actually, trump has been so much like Hitler lately it’s impossible to overlook.

That saying meant someone was over reacting. It’s not a stretch now to compare the trump party with Nazis. And voters need to know it.

Actually, trump has been so much like Hitler lately it’s impossible to overlook.

That saying meant someone was over reacting. It’s not a stretch now to compare the trump party with Nazis. And voters need to know it.

Bullshit. The true authoritarians are on the left.

Silencing opponents.
Larger more bureaucratic government.
Moving accountability as far from the voters as possible
"Live how I say, not as I do"

I've actually read parts of Mein Kampf, so you can take your supposed Hilter=Trump bullshit and cram it up your probably well used asshole.

You and trump both read it.

Nice attempt to avoid a response by not quoting, dumbshit.

Always read the texts of your enemies. I've read parts of Das Kapital, as well as quotations of Chairman Mao.

Also, reading it doesn't mean you agree with it, dipshit. After years of reading WWII analysis I've gone to reading source material.

I've also read Achtung, Panzer!

Always read the texts of your enemies. I've read parts of Das Kapital, as well as quotations of Chairman Mao.

Also, reading it doesn't mean you agree with it, dipshit. After years of reading WWII analysis I've gone to reading source material.

He acts more and more like Hitler every day and it’s on purpose. Trump is the most polarizing

trump is polarizing on purpose. Told you they use social wedge issues to divide us.

The idiot libroids who see Trump in every subject.

It it so fabulous, the extent to which he owns you.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Thank you for all the entertainment.

Let's have more.

Forum List

Back