Army's 100 Years Of Honoring The Confederacy Ends

No fear

Being a Godless lib you’ll find something else to hate America for
Bigot , although liberals are less religious , they are much more spiritual than the people who feign love for America while they hate half of it's people and call themselves conservatives when they're really fascists.Liberals aren't complaining about transgenders or attempting to make them second-class citizens , liberals understand and support gays , women and minorities while so-called conservatives are denying them their basic human rights. Fascism always finds people to attack. And they are cowards because they like to attack the meek. They'd never try to tell white men all the things wrong with them , that would be too close to home. Change is the only constant in this physical universe.

Fascism always finds people to attack.
Something you just did toward conservatives

You support homosexuality and transexuals, both of which are standard lib issues

Whats next for the lib sexual revolution?

Is it sex with children or sex with animals?

I think we will find out all too soon

Something you just did toward conservatives

You support homosexuality and transexuals, both of which are standard lib issues

Whats next for the lib sexual revolution?

Is it sex with children or sex with animals?

I think we will find out all too soon
Sorry , most people don't share your perverted fantasies.

Sorry , most people don't share your perverted fantasies.
Its standard lib policy to support lies

Such as when homosexuals claimed all they wanted was to be allowed to do disgusting things to each other in the privacy of their own bedrooms

Which was a lie

Its standard lib policy to support lies

Such as when homosexuals claimed all they wanted was to be allowed to do disgusting things to each other in the privacy of their own bedrooms

Which was a lie
You do realize most homosexuals find heterosexual sex disgusting. Sex isn't what's important , quit dwelling on it. The love is all that matters.

Anyone who dwells on another person / people's sexuality so much is not normal. And you just proved you're a bigot again.
I prefer a normal world over a crazy society filled with sexual perverts

The harm hedonist libs do to children is impossible to ignore

This Army Times article made my weekend! The article describes the renaming ceremony of Ft. Eisenhower from Ft. Gordon.

I was stationed there, then named Ft. Gordon, from 2001- 2004, including two deployments- one to Afghanistan and one Iraq. The whole time I was stationed there, I, a Yankee from Philadelphia, often bemoaned the fact that America had bases named after defeated traitors who lost a rebellion to secede from the Union to keep slavery. This was when I was introduced to the ridiculous “Lost Cause” fairytale.
Now I have one less thing to complain about. I’m proud to have now served at Ft. Eisenhower, an Army post named after an OG Antifa!

Next, the rest of the monuments, all the streets renamed, and true history taught.

And after another 30 or so years goes by. That's the end of any further support by any conservative causes, that will be of any consequence.
It will be tough to call them by the new names. I have called those bases Bragg, Gordon, Benning, Ft Lee, etc by those names for 40 years.

Thats turning reality on its head
The reality is that sexual minorities have existed at least as long as civilization has ( and archaeological evidence suggests much earlier. ) across cultures and were largely accepted until Christianity spread it's vicious and horrible lies around the world.

The reality is that sexual minorities have existed at least as long as civilization has ( and archaeological evidence suggests much earlier. ) across cultures and were largely accepted until Christianity spread it's vicious and horrible lies around the world.
The fact that mutants exist does not make them desirable

The world is full of sexual deviants who want to be accepted as normal when they arent

Bigot , although liberals are less religious , they are much more spiritual than the people who feign love for America while they hate half of it's people and call themselves conservatives when they're really fascists.Liberals aren't complaining about transgenders or attempting to make them second-class citizens , liberals understand and support gays , women and minorities while so-called conservatives are denying them their basic human rights. Fascism always finds people to attack. And they are cowards because they like to attack the meek. They'd never try to tell white men all the things wrong with them , that would be too close to home. Change is the only constant in this physical universe.
K...o...o...k

The fact that mutants exist does not make them desirable

The world is full of sexual deviants who want to be accepted as normal when they arent
You need to look up the definition of sexual deviance , it does not include sexual minorities but it may well include people like yourself. Wake up already and stop the self hatred , it does no one any good , especially yourself.

Like everything else there is a process to secede. In the United States the Constitution makes NO provision for secession, it's counterproductive to the entire format of being United States ( Unconstitutional ) therefore it is TREASON ergo the southerners were TRAITORS.

And yet none of them were convicted of Treason, because the Union's cause was to keep the country whole.

The ones fighting them forgave them, so you have zero agency to declare the opposite.

And yet none of them were convicted of Treason, because the Union's cause was to keep the country whole.

The ones fighting them forgave them, so you have zero agency to declare the opposite.
Argue all you want , Facts are facts. The Northerns simply proved they were a better lot.

Argue all you want , Facts are facts. The Northerns simply proved they were a better lot.

I'm a northerner, you dipshit.

The fact is not one of them was convicted of Treason. They were rehabilitated by the people who fought and bled against them.

That means some chickenshit keyboard commando-bitch like you has zero right or agency to question the ones forgiving them, or the forgiveness.

Forum List

Back