Army's 100 Years Of Honoring The Confederacy Ends

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
This Army Times article made my weekend! The article describes the renaming ceremony of Ft. Eisenhower from Ft. Gordon.

I was stationed there, then named Ft. Gordon, from 2001- 2004, including two deployments- one to Afghanistan and one Iraq. The whole time I was stationed there, I, a Yankee from Philadelphia, often bemoaned the fact that America had bases named after defeated traitors who lost a rebellion to secede from the Union to keep slavery. This was when I was introduced to the ridiculous “Lost Cause” fairytale.
Now I have one less thing to complain about. I’m proud to have now served at Ft. Eisenhower, an Army post named after an OG Antifa!

Next, the rest of the monuments, all the streets renamed, and true history taught.

And after another 30 or so years goes by. That's the end of any further support by any conservative causes, that will be of any consequence.

This Army Times article made my weekend! The article describes the renaming ceremony of Ft. Eisenhower from Ft. Gordon.

I was stationed there, then named Ft. Gordon, from 2001- 2004, including two deployments- one to Afghanistan and one Iraq. The whole time I was stationed there, I, a Yankee from Philadelphia, often bemoaned the fact that America had bases named after defeated traitors who lost a rebellion to secede from the Union to keep slavery. This was when I was introduced to the ridiculous “Lost Cause” fairytale.
Now I have one less thing to complain about. I’m proud to have now served at Ft. Eisenhower, an Army post named after an OG Antifa!

Next, the rest of the monuments, all the streets renamed, and true history taught.

And after another 30 or so years goes by. That's the end of any further support by any conservative causes, that will be of any consequence.
I think you're lying about being in the military. :dunno:

All Confederates were pardoned and many rejoined the US Army.

A small part of history you dolts like to ignore.

1984.jpg

Another example of the mighty Gubmint making promises when the need arose and then breaking the promises out of their need for political correctness. I asked one of the sweaty cvnts in a Robert E. Lee thread why the bases were named for Confederates and statues and monuments erected. Out of stupid ass ignorance the creep still hasn't answered. Around 105 tears ago in 1918 a desperate plea was made to the Southern states for help and it was granted. Today in 2023 the Nazicrats are destroying history just like Orwell so accurately predicted.

Last edited:
Another example of the mighty Gubmint making promises when the need arose and then breaking the promises out of their need for political correctness. I asked one of the sweaty ***** in a Robert E. Lee thread why the bases were named for Confederates and statues and monuments erected. Out of stupid ass ignorance the creep still hasn't answered. Around 105 tears ago in 1918 a desperate plea was made to the Southern states for help and it was granted. Today in 2023 the Nazicrats are destroying history just like Orwell so accurately predicted.
Where's Uncle Remus? I bet almost no kids born after after 2000 have ever heard an Uncle Remus story.

They chip away at history all the time, then tell ridiculous lies.

Robert E. Lee was one of the best military tacticians ever. Ever on this planet.

Still isn't erasing History. The History of the Civil War is there for everyone to read. We just don't celebrate TRAITORS any more

It was ignorant idiocy to name military installations after treasonous war criminals.

Removing the names of those who sought to defend slavery and destroy America from military installations is perfectly appropriate – in no manner ‘erasing’ history.

It was ignorant idiocy to name military installations after treasonous war criminals.

Removing the names of those who sought to defend slavery and destroy America from military installations is perfectly appropriate – in no manner ‘erasing’ history.
It wasn't treason. Those states left the USA. The north waged war on the south.

Admit it Jones. You slept through history classes.

Poor whiny Dimtard...you can't change history, it already happened skrewey.
I can just see you in the Army skrewey, what a hoot.

Forum List

Back