Armed robber tries to rob Dollar General, shot dead by employee. Family angry.

How else are these people supposed to live? Get a 40 hour a week JOB? Are you kidding?

Robbing someones store is never ok and is comtempable. Society really needs to teach our children to follow the law better than it does.

...this is typical of Dems/leftists/''leftists'' = get mad at law abiding people defending themselves from obviously dangerous jackass criminals = IDIOCY
Interesting...I am a Dem/liberal and I give zeros tears for this Darwin award winner.
Great, then go fix your party, because politics attempts to put you and the rest into the same barrel together.
How proper, fitting and appropriate would it be to call all mass shooters Republicans? Everyone who commits bank fraud?. Republicans. Sexual assault, domestic violence, tax evasion? Republicans!

Or more appropriate, Trump supporters.

...this is typical of Dems/leftists/''leftists'' = get mad at law abiding people defending themselves from obviously dangerous jackass criminals = IDIOCY
Interesting...I am a Dem/liberal and I give zeros tears for this Darwin award winner.
Great, then go fix your party, because politics attempts to put you and the rest into the same barrel together.
How proper, fitting and appropriate would it be to call all mass shooters Republicans? Everyone who commits bank fraud?. Republicans. Sexual assault, domestic violence, tax evasion? Republicans!

Or more appropriate, Trump supporters.

All mass shooters aren't republicans, and, in fact, most lean left or are nuts........and the #metoo movement.....the majority of the perps are democrats and their allies......

The clerk was spot-on correct here, the gentleman had a gun pointed at him and was ready to shoot him dead.

It was either the clerk or the robber.

I understand why the man's family is mourning, but little Roosevelt is the one who instigated the altercation.
The family has graduated from the Al Sharpton School of Black Victimhood.

How else are these people supposed to live? Get a 40 hour a week JOB? Are you kidding?
You are saying this, but it's true that our youth can become so lost in life that they might not ever recover or get back to the light. When see these pants on the ground drug addled individual's making their way through the community on their way to the store, all one can think is that yep they are on their way to a job interview. Sadly I wish that thought was true, but whose kidding themselves right ?? The only answer to cleaning up the streets, and saving these lost souls is mandatory military service of at least 3 years or less. Then give the Sargent's back their ability to make good productive men out of these individual's. The nation should expect positive results and nothing less.

The clerk was spot-on correct here, the gentleman had a gun pointed at him and was ready to shoot him dead.

It was either the clerk or the robber.

I understand why the man's family is mourning, but little Roosevelt is the one who instigated the altercation.
Yep and mourning is one thing, but that family blaming the innocent is another thing altogether.

You are saying this, but it's true that our youth can become so lost in life that they might not ever recover or get back to the light. When see these pants on the ground drug addled individual's making their way through the community on their way to the store, all one can think is that yep they are on their way to a job interview. Sadly I wish that thought was true, but whose kidding themselves right ?? The only answer to cleaning up the streets, and saving these lost souls is mandatory military service of at least 3 years or less. Then give the Sargent's back their ability to make good productive men out of these individual's. The nation should expect positive results and nothing less.
These are lost souls destined to be on the public dole for the rest of their lives unless th we re is some sort of government intervention. They need to learn discipline and respect. Right now, they are the human weeds Margaret Sanger spoke of.

These are lost souls destined to be on the public dole for the rest of their lives unless th we re is some sort of government intervention. They need to learn discipline and respect. Right now, they are the human weeds Margaret Sanger spoke of.
The sad thing is if a person gets to old, then the respect is then attempted to be taught via a jail cell.

The Dollar General clerk isn't named, but I bet he's an African American.

A honky who shot one of America's official sacred cows would be sitting in a jail cell now.

Of course, the Democrats won't condemn the robber being armed...

Why should they, when he'll keep right on voting Democrat???

The article didn't say anything about his political affiliation. Black voters tend to vote overwhelmingly Democrat, but roughly only half of black eligible voters show up to vote. Big difference.

He was a male, black, in his younger 20's, and likely uneducated. All of these characteristics are under-represented at the polls.

In 2018:

51.8% of males showed up to vote.
51.4% of black people showed up to vote.
35.6% of people ages 18-29 showed up to vote.
42.1% of people with a high school diploma showed up to vote.

These percentages are in isolation. If we were to combine them and look at the percentage of young, uneducated, black, male voters showing up to vote, it would be at most 35.6%, and likely significantly less.

Simply put, the probability of him being a Democrat is much less than the probability of him being apolitical. Unless there is any indication that he's involved in politics, then it's not reasonable to assume he participates in political elections.
Well the reason they are jumping on the political side of this is because the Democrats can't wait to make political hey out of it, and so being that this is a political site I digress.

Democrats are making political hey out of this? This topic was started by a conservative.

The article didn't say anything about his political affiliation. Black voters tend to vote overwhelmingly Democrat, but roughly only half of black eligible voters show up to vote. Big difference.

He was a male, black, in his younger 20's, and likely uneducated. All of these characteristics are under-represented at the polls.

In 2018:

These percentages are in isolation. If we were to combine them and look at the percentage of young, uneducated, black, male voters showing up to vote, it would be at most 35.6%, and likely significantly less.

Simply put, the probability of him being a Democrat is much less than the probability of him being apolitical. Unless there is any indication that he's involved in politics, then it's not reasonable to assume he participates in political elections.
Well the reason they are jumping on the political side of this is because the Democrats can't wait to make political hey out of it, and so being that this is a political site I digress.

Democrats are making political hey out of this? This topic was started by a conservative.
Ok, and your point is ??? This is a political site for the most part, and people are always speaking in terms of how politics effects their lives or others. This isn't complicated, but if the topics get to personal then the politics are attempted to be stripped from the equation. As some have referenced on these subjects, there has been a pattern and past that hoisted these types of stories into the political relm. Gun control could be the category this might be attempted to be cast in or it could fall under education, poverty etc. The Democrats have attempted to champion all such issues, and this one could have been yet another one but it's way to messy to touch I suppose. Just a little bit to cut and dry I guess. No wiggle room.

In 2018:

all the WHITE shoots BLACK crap was started by Dems/blacks

1-He Dindu nuffin
2-They's rasis
3-We wuz kangz
4-Where my reparayshuns at?
5-You a white devil!

Only another racist fool would find this racist shit funny.
Tell me, why do so many black people attend school but can't speak English?

Tell me why so many folks like you are racist fools.
Ask Chris Rock. He's obviously a racist fool.

Chris Rock is a comedian and the funny part why don't you quote everything he says about right wing racist.

1-He Dindu nuffin
2-They's rasis
3-We wuz kangz
4-Where my reparayshuns at?
5-You a white devil!

Only another racist fool would find this racist shit funny.
Tell me, why do so many black people attend school but can't speak English?

Tell me why so many folks like you are racist fools.
Ask Chris Rock. He's obviously a racist fool.

Chris Rock is a comedian and the funny part why don't you quote everything he says about right wing racist.
Yep he's a comedian who makes light of real situations that plague the nation in as far as people's actions are studied, noted, and does materially create dialogue for these comedians. Laughing at someone having the gonads to say what others are afraid to draws great laughter and applause for these comedians. Not ready to brand Chris an uncle Tom yet eh ?? Why, because he appears to give equal time and critique to both white and black skinned folks ???

Forum List

Back