Arlen Specter blows it, torpedo's his own boat, by attacking Michelle Bachman

Specter blew it when he switched parties. Do you all think anyone cares about Michelle Bachman? She's "blown it" many many times over the past year or so.

The woman is tragically insane but Rs continue to keep her front and center as a test dummie for their ridiculous policies.

specter blew it when he switched parties. Do you all think anyone cares about michelle bachman? She's "blown it" many many times over the past year or so.

The woman is tragically insane but rs continue to keep her front and center as a test dummie for their ridiculous policies.

incooooooooming!

Specter blew it when he switched parties. Do you all think anyone cares about Michelle Bachman? She's "blown it" many many times over the past year or so.

The woman is tragically insane but Rs continue to keep her front and center as a test dummie for their ridiculous policies.

Really now.
So please...tell me where she has "blown it".

I love watching a weasel like Specter get their fragile ego so rattled by a confident, conservative, women who dare disagree with him, that he feels the need to lash out at her.:lol:

:clap2: Mrs Bachman

Yea, me too.

Someone remind me, what party does Spector belong to this week? Damn, that that dude ran for POTUS, we could have the same candidate run for the Rs and the Ds. :lol:

Specter blew it when he switched parties.
Don't worry Specter's goose is cooked come November.

Do you all think anyone cares about Michelle Bachman? She's "blown it" many many times over the past year or so.
How exactly has she "blown it"?

Same old progressive rheotric, "if you don't regurgitate the progressive dogma then you must be "insane"" ...... I get it though, people with principles are a complete mystery to progressives.

I am still looking around my area, including PA, although in NJ, I haven't found anyone that likes this jerk.

At one time he was, okay, but progressed into a real 'rectal orifice' with lips. But aren't many of 'these people' morphing into these forms? This is another great reason for TERM LIMITS for every politician. They BURN OUT, and on the way down take a lot of 'stuff' with them.

Tell you what Sarah G....

I will make this easy for you.

Please cite ONE conservative currently serving the people that you do not see as "insane".

Then, after you cant, start to question whether your sentiments are based on fact or simply based on the attitude of "if you do not agree with me then you MUST be wrong"

Someone remind me, what party does Spector belong to this week?

The party of "updating his resume and looking for a new job for next year". :D

Yes, Arlen Specter, otherwise known as the "Political Chameleon" If one doesn't work, try another, I hope he chooses retirement next, and we'll STILL be paying him to live like a king. He changed his party affiliation most likely in name only, "I don't trust any of them", now there's an original thought. :lol: Funny how they jump parties to enhance their own bottom line and futures,not ours.

Why do we keep re-electing these hacks?

Nope. Old Arlen blew it when he voted yes on the unread dung heap known as the 'Stimuless Bill'. That vote put all the nails in his coffin and his party switcheroo hammered them in.

Arlen Specter is probably the most despicable & sleazy politician in America. Ok maybe Pelosi and John Edwards are slightly ahead of him in that area but he is a real douche. He ditched the Republican Party when they needed him most. He can never be forgiven for such cowardice. I'm sure if he were a Republican man speaking down to a Democratic woman this way,all the phony "Feminists" would be up on their high horses today preaching about what an awful Sexist he is. Either way i hope he goes down in flames in his coming re-election attempt. No one deserves to lose more than Arlen Specter with the exception of Nancy Pelosi.

The ironic thing is that the Democrats don't even want him running in that election. They were trying desperately to put another candidate in there. Now Specter is simply hated by Democrats and Republicans. DOH! What a Dunce.

And Spector is a credit to his (whatever it is this week)??

Spector has an admirable record in the Senate regardless of which party he is representing. Bachman has repeatedly embarassed herself with unsupportable positions.

There is no comparisons between the two

That is code for...

Bachman is a woman of conviction regardless of how the left tries to humiliate her.
Spector will change his mind on anything if it means votes.

I understand the loyalty thing, but are you sure you want to defend Hysterical Michele Bachmann?

Bachmann said she wanted Minnesotans "armed and dangerous on this issue of the energy tax because we need to fight back." She then told listeners that Thomas Jefferson told us that "having a revolution every now and then is a good thing."

Inciting armed revolution?

"I know for my family the only question we will be answering is how many people are in our home, we won't be answering any information beyond that, because the Constitution doesn't require any information beyond that."

Advocating breaking federal law?

And the real concerns is that there are provisions for what I would call re-education camps for young people, where young people have to go and get trained in a philosophy that the government puts forward and then they have to go to work in some of these politically correct forums.

Claiming that AmeriCorps is going to send kids to re-education camps?

Which unsupportable positions has Ms. Bachman embarassed herself with?

Calling for the investigation of members of Congress
On October 17, 2008, Bachmann gave an interview on MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews in support of the presidential campaign of Senator John McCain that brought the Minnesota 6th Congressional District race national attention. During the interview she criticized Barack Obama for his association with Jeremiah Wright and Bill Ayers, saying "…usually we associate with people who have similar ideas to us, and it seems that it calls into questions what Barack Obama's true beliefs, and values, and thoughts are...I am very concerned that he [Barack Obama] may have anti-American views." When asked by Matthews "How many people in the Congress of the United States do you suspect as being anti-American?" she replied "What I would say is that the news media should do a penetrating expose and take a look. I wish they would. I wish the American media would take a great look at the views of the people in Congress and find out, are they pro-America or anti-America? I think people would love to see an expose like that".

I'd say that was pretty unsupportable.

-TSO

Now Specter is simply hated by Democrats and Republicans. DOH! What a Dunce.

LOL, apparently Arlen isn't very popular with Independents either, since he's already down by 9 points against his likely republican challenger in the polls last time I looked. :D

Spector has an admirable record in the Senate regardless of which party he is representing. Bachman has repeatedly embarassed herself with unsupportable positions.

There is no comparisons between the two

That is code for...

Bachman is a woman of conviction regardless of how the left tries to humiliate her.
Spector will change his mind on anything if it means votes.

I understand the loyalty thing, but are you sure you want to defend Hysterical Michele Bachmann?

Bachmann said she wanted Minnesotans "armed and dangerous on this issue of the energy tax because we need to fight back." She then told listeners that Thomas Jefferson told us that "having a revolution every now and then is a good thing."

Inciting armed revolution?

"I know for my family the only question we will be answering is how many people are in our home, we won't be answering any information beyond that, because the Constitution doesn't require any information beyond that."

Advocating breaking federal law?

And the real concerns is that there are provisions for what I would call re-education camps for young people, where young people have to go and get trained in a philosophy that the government puts forward and then they have to go to work in some of these politically correct forums.

Claiming that AmeriCorps is going to send kids to re-education camps?

Calling for investigating all of Congress to root out the anti-Americans ....

Forum List

Back