Arlen Specter blows it, torpedo's his own boat, by attacking Michelle Bachman

And many that have murdered believe as Obama does.
Does that make Obama one who believes as those that murder believe?

I suggest you start over again.

I think you missed my point. I wasn't comparing Bachmann to Kaczynski. I was ridiculing the comparison to Thomas Jefferson. My point is it's a matter of perspective, and claiming that Michele Bachmann is the moral equivalent of our founding fathers (10 points to anyone who gets this reference) is just as logically sound as comparing her to the Unabomber.

That's fuckin stupid. Noone is comparing her to him, she believes as he did. You claimed people were comparing her to him. You dig yourself a hole and try to justify it after and still come up lame with it. Just face it, noone is saying Bachman is like Thomas Jefferson just that she believes as he did.

I think you also missed my point. I'm sure she believes as he did. But, so did Ted Kaczynski.

Context matters.

And Spector is a credit to his (whatever it is this week)??

Spector has an admirable record in the Senate regardless of which party he is representing. Bachman has repeatedly embarassed herself with unsupportable positions.

There is no comparisons between the two

That is code for...

Bachman is a woman of conviction regardless of how the left tries to humiliate her.
Spector will change his mind on anything if it means votes.

Being a woman of convition isn't in and of itself a good or a bad thing. Heck, Charles Mansion was a man of convition. He truly believed (according to him) that he was the second coming of Jesus and that his murder squads were doing 'the Lord's' work.

At best Michelle Bachman is a loon..........at worse she is a pathalogical liar.

Spector has an admirable record in the Senate regardless of which party he is representing. Bachman has repeatedly embarassed herself with unsupportable positions.

That is code for...

Bachman is a woman of conviction regardless of how the left tries to humiliate her.

Being a woman of convition isn't in and of itself a good or a bad thing. Heck, Charles Mansion was a man of convition. He truly believed (according to him) that he was the second coming of Jesus and that his murder squads were doing 'the Lord's' work.

At best Michelle Bachman is a loon..........at worse she is a pathalogical liar.

Well in Spector's case she should speak only when spoken to.:cool:

That is code for...

This is the point that I was trying to make, but it seemed to fly over everyone's head. Ted Kaczynski was a man of "conviction" - in fact, the same "convictions" that people in this thread have been using to compare Bachmann and the founding fathers (fighting a tyrannical government, etc)

How exactly has she "blown it"?

That's hot!

quagmire.png

Forum List

Back