Ariz. sheriff: I'll jail immigration protesters

joe and his gestapo don't represent america

So enforcing the law isn't representing America? How is it he keeps getting reelected? Could it be your wild, far fetched, unraveled view of him isn't shared by the majority? I think so.

or could the majority of people in his area of arizona are so blinded by emotion and rage against illegals that they overlook his wrongdoings? I think so.

What wrong doings? Arresting illegal aliens?

So enforcing the law isn't representing America? How is it he keeps getting reelected? Could it be your wild, far fetched, unraveled view of him isn't shared by the majority? I think so.

or could the majority of people in his area of arizona are so blinded by emotion and rage against illegals that they overlook his wrongdoings? I think so.

Like I asked before, where does you people's support for illegals aliens end, and your support for American sovereignty begin? I'd like to know.

Like I asked before, where does you people's support for illegals aliens end, and your support for American sovereignty begin? I'd like to know.

again with your stupid assumptions. I want all illegal aliens gone and sent back to where they came. what I don't want is the rights of "illegal alien looking" American citizens to get violated along the way, even having 1 of them have their rights violated is too much, and its a guarantee that such a thing will happen if/when the full blown Arizona law is passed or when sheriff joe and his goons are allowed to go wild

Every time you start talking, I start thanking God I'm not you.

No SHIT! How does a person get to the point where it's always AMERICA LAST in their mind? Unbelievable.

And I can understand THAT more easily than I can understand actually HOPING that political protests will end in violence and bloodshed. How does a person get to the point of hoping for a breakdown in law and order?

again with your stupid assumptions. I want all illegal aliens gone and sent back to where they came. what I don't want is the rights of "illegal alien looking" American citizens to get violated along the way, even having 1 of them have their rights violated is too much, and its a guarantee that such a thing will happen if/when the full blown Arizona law is passed or when sheriff joe and his goons are allowed to go wild

No... there are laws against such things.

Get a new argument. You look like a petty little fool.

The illegals will not be sent home en masse. Why? The great majority of Americans will not tolerate police state tactics, for one thing. Secondly, the birth right citizens as they mature will vote en masse against politicans who supported such measures. The birth right citizens outnumber the nativists of the far right now, and will outvote them within five years. Check the numbers.

If "anyone who violates the rights of an American should be dealt with harshly", how should we deal with people who sit around HOPING the rights of Americans will be violated and that people will be harmed just to validate their bullshit worldview?

1) I didn't "hope" for the legal residents rights to be violated. I just stated the fact that it will happen because joe and his goons are power tripping assholes who think they can do what they want

2) nothing should be done even if I did hope for such a thing b/c thoughts crimes aren't real yet

nice ad hominem to end a stupid post

First of all, nice try at a dodge, but no go. You openly hoped for violence between the protesters and law enforcement. Everyone saw you. Second of all, I fail to see how you think "I just assume bad things will happen, and hope some of them happen to THIS person" is any sort of improvement on the repulsive character - or lack thereof - that you've demonstrated.

Third and finally, ad hominem doesn't just mean "personally insulting", Noah Webster, no matter how many times you ignorant leftists misuse it that way. It means "marked by or being an attack on an opponent's character rather than by an answer to the contentions made". And in this case, your character - or lack thereof - is the issue at hand, as it is revealed by your contentions. So it can't very well be ad hominem.

If you don't want the fact that you're a revolting pile of excrement commented on, I suggest you avoid making it the topic.

Yes, if hundreds of thousands of people presume to disagree with you and the truth from on high as represented by your personal opinion, that MUST mean that they are all just emotion-driven, hate-filled bigots, rather than meaning that you, individually, are an ignorant, uninformed puddle of dog sick. It's the only POSSIBLE conclusion.

Tell me, how does it feel to sit around, hoping that other human beings will be physically harmed for your own personal satisfaction?

If "anyone who violates the rights of an American should be dealt with harshly", how should we deal with people who sit around HOPING the rights of Americans will be violated and that people will be harmed just to validate their bullshit worldview?

1) I didn't "hope" for the legal residents rights to be violated. I just stated the fact that it will happen because joe and his goons are power tripping assholes who think they can do what they want

2) nothing should be done even if I did hope for such a thing b/c thoughts crimes aren't real yet

First of all, nice try at a dodge, but no go. You openly hoped for violence between the protesters and law enforcement.

I sure didn't, making the rest of your post invalid. what I said was the the its a guarantee that joe and his goons will attempt to arrest and harass people who are peacefully and lawfully protesting and that I hope the lawful protesters fight back to and don't just let it happen.

First of all, nice try at a dodge, but no go. You openly hoped for violence between the protesters and law enforcement.

I sure didn't, making the rest of your post invalid. what I said was the the its a guarantee that joe and his goons will attempt to arrest and harass people who are peacefully and lawfully protesting and that I hope the lawful protesters fight back to and don't just let it happen.

He will arrest only those breaking the law.

Do you know how to read?

Blu, I agree with you to a point, and that point is the righty is lying about what you were saying.

I hope the protestors don't fight back, but take their beatings on TV: that will end the Arizona law as quickly as the courts will.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Do you know how to read?

I know you know how to read, Nonelitist, and I know you are not correctly repeating what Blu wrote. Please stop lying.

Do you know how to read?

right because at all protests the cops are understanding and allow people to protest peacefully. how I forgot :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Do you know how to read?

right because at all protests the cops are understanding and allow people to protest peacefully. how I forgot :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No, no... my fault. I forgot that you have an irrational and stupifying hatred of cops and the United States.

They would have to invent new technology to measure my indifference to your desperate attempts to backpedal and rationalize your repugnant behavior. You made a fool of yourself in public. You blew it. End of story.

They would have to invent new technology to measure my indifference to your desperate attempts to backpedal and rationalize your repugnant behavior. You made a fool of yourself in public. You blew it. End of story.

nice non-response :lol::lol::lol:

No, no... my fault. I forgot that you have an irrational and stupifying hatred of cops and the United States.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the cop out of all neocons who lose a debate

No... you lost the debate.

You don't want a law because you think it is possible someone might abuse that law. Idiotic argument.

You also advocated violence against law enforcement. That alone tells us what a miserable,morally diseased, law abusing person you are. That makes pretty much anything you say on this matter irrelevant.

Last edited:
Frankly, this whole debate makes me sad in several ways. Many are under the mistaken impression that SB-1070 was an attempt to get rid of all hispanic people's here in Arizona. Which is complete nonsense. I see all this emotion and fire directed at Arizona over the very same laws that have have been in place at the Federal level for years now with little if any reaction from the very same people. Perhaps is it that a state was finally going to do something about a system that allows the violation of Federal Law and allows the abuse of poor people by those who traffic in human beings, drugs and murder and because of the potential votes and the cheap labor involved some are worked into this fever of racial profiling when the same poor people are caught in the middle? I have news for all those who are upset with Arizona, mad about " showing papers" well ICE has for years required that of non-resident aliens and non-citzens, mad about local and state law enforcement turning people over to ICE, look no further than the "secure communites' program sponsored by ICE. The point here is that if you want open borders then prepare yourself for a world that is just across from Nogales and El Paso of murder, guns death, human traffic, and yes even IED's. So want all this and not the enforcement of our borders and a system that actually works for the poor people who want nothing more than to come here and make a better life for themselves. then please continue with your mistaken impresseion.

Forum List

Back