Ariz. sheriff: I'll jail immigration protesters

hopefully joe gets his skull cracked once he starts messing with people who aren't blocking the jail but are there to protest peacefully and lawfully

Illegal Immigrants

Sherrif Connor er....ah.....Arpiao didn't make that distinction. He said 'protesters' and that's the key item here.

No, dumbass, he didn't. The Arizona Republic fraudulently said that in their headline on the story, but what HE actually said was if protesters want to block his jail, he'll put them in it.

He also specified "civil disobedience", which by definition requires breaking the law. Simply protesting does not meet that requirement.

Moron.

hopefully joe gets his skull cracked once he starts messing with people who aren't blocking the jail but are there to protest peacefully and lawfully

More liberalism on display.

You guys are more violent than those crazy, whacked out, ultra violent tea partiers.

Can you imagine how you libs would have responded if the above quote showed up on a sign at a tea party rally?

My gosh you all are a bunch of hypocrites.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You guys are more violent than those crazy, whacked out, ultra violent tea partiers.

Can you imagine how you libs would have responded if the above quote showed up on a sign at a tea party rally?

whatever troll, anyone who violates the rights of an American should be dealt with harshly. i would be willing to be all that I have and all my future earnings that lawful protesters will get caught up in joe and his goons sweep of the protest sites, just like what happens at every other protest and was the same tactic used to silence blacks in the 60s

If we had men like Sheriff Arpaio in every county across America, we wouldn't have a problem with these damn illegal aliens.

Someone willing to enforce the law... what a concept.

A little bit of power in the wrong hands.. The guy sounds like an idiot already and may end up in jail himself if he isn't careful.

Yes, God forbid a sheriff should arrest people for actually, you know, BREAKING THE LAW.

Rick

Protesters are automatically breaking the law? Does AZ believe in anything constitutional anymore?

Another one who doesn't bother to read the frigging article and find out what's actually said before shooting her ignorant mouth off.

Fail.

Protesters are automatically breaking the law? Does AZ believe in anything constitutional anymore?

No one said protesters were breaking the law, not even the sheriff. What he said is he'd arrest anyone who does break the law at a protest by blocking the entrance/exit to the jail. Which is an arrestable offense at ANY protest.

Point out to me where he said that a protester was automatically breaking the law just by protesting.

Rick

The title of the thread:

Yes, because all anyone needs to know is the headline of the article/the title of the thread. Actually reading the text - let alone tracking down the actual quote - is a waste of valuable time that could be better used spouting unsubstantiated bile on the Internet. :ahole-1:

whatever troll, anyone who violates the rights of an American should be dealt with harshly. i would be willing to be all that I have and all my future earnings that lawful protesters will get caught up in joe and his goons sweep of the protest sites, just like what happens at every other protest and was the same tactic used to silence blacks in the 60s

You can't even make a coherant argument. We are talking about Illegal Aliens and you say "anyone who violates the rights of an American"

Let me know if you need me to explain this contradiction.

Last edited:
The title of the thread:

The OP made a dishonest title. More specifically, he's going to jail protesters who block the jail.

The OP quoted the headline of the Arizona Republic article verbatim for the thread title. And yet, leftists mysteriously insist that the media isn't biased in their journalism. :confused:

You can't even make a coherant argument. We are talking about Illegal Aliens and you say "anyone who violates the rights of an American"

um, there will be legal residents protesting as well and as we know and its one of the main reasons the law was struck down, is that you can't just look at someone and tell if they are here legally or not

um, there will be legal residents protesting as well and as we know and its one of the main reasons the law was struck down, is that you can't just look at someone and tell if they are here legally or not

You are correct. That is why the law doesn't allow a police officer to do that.

That's why FEDERAL LAW REQUIRES "legal aliens" to carry their green cards. So now should the federal law be struck down too?

Where does you people's defense of illegal aliens end, and your support for American sovereignty begin?

If "anyone who violates the rights of an American should be dealt with harshly", how should we deal with people who sit around HOPING the rights of Americans will be violated and that people will be harmed just to validate their bullshit worldview?

Every time you start talking, I start thanking God I'm not you.

If "anyone who violates the rights of an American should be dealt with harshly", how should we deal with people who sit around HOPING the rights of Americans will be violated and that people will be harmed just to validate their bullshit worldview?

1) I didn't "hope" for the legal residents rights to be violated. I just stated the fact that it will happen because joe and his goons are power tripping assholes who think they can do what they want

2) nothing should be done even if I did hope for such a thing b/c thoughts crimes aren't real yet

nice ad hominem to end a stupid post

No SHIT! How does a person get to the point where it's always AMERICA LAST in their mind? Unbelievable.

joe and his gestapo don't represent america

So enforcing the law isn't representing America? How is it he keeps getting reelected? Could it be your wild, far fetched, unraveled view of him isn't shared by the majority? Yeah... I think so.

Last edited:
No SHIT! How does a person get to the point where it's always AMERICA LAST in their mind? Unbelievable.

joe and his gestapo don't represent america

So enforcing the law isn't representing America? How is it he keeps getting reelected? Could it be your wild, far fetched, unraveled view of him isn't shared by the majority? I think so.

or could the majority of people in his area of arizona are so blinded by emotion and rage against illegals that they overlook his wrongdoings? I think so.

Forum List

Back