Ariz. sheriff: I'll jail immigration protesters

Go Joe Go! :clap2:

I applaud Joe. He treats criminals as they should be, as criminals.

Last edited:
Sheriff Joe is being investigated by the grand jury, and sooner or later, the criminal sheriff will be on the wrong side of his jail bars. Oh, are those pictures when they hit the press going to be wonderful.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The sheriff of the most populous county in Arizona says he's "not going to put up with any civil disobedience" when the state's new immigration law takes effect.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio says that if protesters want to block his jail, he'll put them in it.

The Arizona law, which takes effect Thursday, requires officers enforcing other laws to check a person's immigration status if they suspect the person is in the country illegally.

Arpaio told ABC's "Good Morning America" he doesn't know "what the big hype is."

He says it's "a crime to be here illegally and everyone should enforce" the law.

© 2010 The Associated Press

News from The Associated Press

---------------------------------------------------

Let's hope his police force is like Chicago's from the late 60's.

The "skull crackers"! :eusa_pray:

I think he ought to go for it....maybe firehoses and dogs too. Woo Hoo!

Sheriff Joe is being investigated by the grand jury, and sooner or later, the criminal sheriff will be on the wrong side of his jail bars. Oh, are those pictures when they hit the press going to be wonderful.

Yep.... Im sure those fukstiks in DC will figure out a way to do it.
Just like all the other UN-constitional things they are doing.

BTW.... How many ILLEGALS are you helping? You letting them sleep in your front room?
You giving them supper tonite... You gonna give them a ride to work tomorrow? You gonna let em screw your wife?

You libs make me sick! Fucking hypocrites!

The Infidel is obviously part of the group of white marginalized males who believe their lack of success in the world is someone else's fault. Get off your ass, The Infidel, and work for the American Dream, 'cause no one is going to give it to you.

The Infidel is obviously part of the group of white marginalized males who believe their lack of success in the world is someone else's fault. Get off your ass, The Infidel, and work for the American Dream, 'cause no one is going to give it to you.

Nope... Im a wealthy white guy who has worked for every penny I have.

I've also been to jail a few times in the past... its not meant to be fun.

Your first comment is false while your second comment is undoubtedly true. And your third comment is the only thing you have said that has made sense here.

Why Our Government Keeps The Borders Open

The reason why our government keeps the borders open can be found in a document written by Dr. Steven Steinlight (whom himself is Jewish) called "The Jewish Stake in America's Changing Demography". In it he writes regarding the increase of Hispanics in America. "For perhaps another generation, an optimistic forecast, the Jewish community is thus in a position where it will be able to divide and conquer and enter into selective coalitions that support our agendas." In other words, the Jewish supremacists will be able to use racial diversity as a way to pit one race of Gentiles against another in order to divide and conquer them all, and the more racial diversity there is, the easier the Jews will be able to do it. That the Jews can enter into "selective coalitions" with Hispanics or Blacks, not because they care about them, but to use them as a way to dilute White political power and prevent Whites from being able to unite against them, so that the 2.5 per cent of the population that is Jewish could continue to control the other 97.5 per cent that is not Jewish.

And that is the reason why in every White country where Jewish supremacists dominate the media the borders are kept open. In America millions of Latinos have come in. In Britain, France, Germany, Sweden, and Spain millions of non-Whites, mostly Muslims have come in. Do you think the Jews care about Muslims? No more than they care about Latinos. But they can use them to make Whites a minority race and thus, prevent Whites from removing the Jewish supremacists from power.

It is in the interests of people of every race to unite against Jewish supremacism. These Jewish racial supremacists are waging a war not just on White people, but against all of humanity. It is primarily White people now because Whites are the greatest threat to their hold on power, but if Whites can be reduced to being a small minority everywhere in the world, there will be nothing to stop the Jewish supremacists from doing to non-Whites what they are now doing to Whites.

If Blacks or Latinos think that the Jewish supremacists will treat them differently from the way they have treated Whites because they now receive Jewish money and media support, then they are very badly mistaken. One only has to look at how they treat Blacks and Latinos who don't want to live under Jewish domination; people such as: Hugo Chavez, and Louis Farrakhan.

The same hate propaganda, the same phoney accusations of "anti-Semitism", and the same guilt trip tactics await all the non-Whites in the world if Whites cannot overcome Jewish supremacist power and take back control of their countries.

I'd like to see Arpaio spend a week in one of his tents. The guy sends corrections back to the medieval ages

People really really don't know what goes on there. He continues to get re elected even though he is costing this state millions and he kills people in his jails.

He is all about him. Period. He is a camera whore who loves to put his face out there. How many other sheriffs do you know from outside your state?

Nope... Im a wealthy white guy who has worked for every penny I have.

I've also been to jail a few times in the past... its not meant to be fun.

There is not fun and there is in humane treatment. Green bologna you pay for and those tents in Arizona heat are in humane treatment for people not even found guilty of anything. He killed people in there and that Chair of his is midevil.
(Unless of course you are a "friend" of his or a celebrity of any sort....then he opens an entire building for you and you can have food delivered to you. Need links?)
Joe makes me sick.

Last edited:

Yep.... Im sure those fukstiks in DC will figure out a way to do it.
Just like all the other UN-constitional things they are doing.

BTW.... How many ILLEGALS are you helping? You letting them sleep in your front room?
You giving them supper tonite... You gonna give them a ride to work tomorrow? You gonna let em screw your wife?

You libs make me sick! Fucking hypocrites!

We "liberals" are not the ones HIRING them. Nothing happens to the businesses that hire them. There is a law on the books that makes it illegal to do so, yet 50% of businesses here in Arizona hire them!

You guys are all against illegals but love cheap labor. Hypocrite much?

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The sheriff of the most populous county in Arizona says he's "not going to put up with any civil disobedience" when the state's new immigration law takes effect.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio says that if protesters want to block his jail, he'll put them in it.

The Arizona law, which takes effect Thursday, requires officers enforcing other laws to check a person's immigration status if they suspect the person is in the country illegally.

Arpaio told ABC's "Good Morning America" he doesn't know "what the big hype is."

He says it's "a crime to be here illegally and everyone should enforce" the law.

© 2010 The Associated Press

News from The Associated Press

---------------------------------------------------

Let's hope his police force is like Chicago's from the late 60's.

The "skull crackers"! :eusa_pray
:

why do you like authoritarians you jackass? personally I hope the protestors act peacefully and once the cops get rough with them they get rough back

So now showing "civil disobedience" is a first amendment right?

Since the sheriff said that he wouldn't tolerate any "civil disobedience" at protests, and never once said that he would arrest protesters who weren't breaking any laws, what could you possibly see wrong with his statement?

Talk about stretching the truth.

"Watch out, Joe said he'd arrest anyone who protests the Arizona law!!!!!!" Well, not really, he said he wouldn't put up with anyone who breaks the law while protesting. Sounds about right to me. Protest civilly and you'll be just fine.

Rick

We'll see when and if he starts throwing people who are merely protesting outside his jails without blocking it in jail. However, I hope that's not the case.

And since he never said that he was going to do that, where exactly do you get that Stalin would be proud?

You do know that when protesting it is against the law to block access to and from public property, don't you? He said he'd enforce the law, is that now a problem with you?

Rick

What do you mean, "now"? Seems to me Mod wasn't all that thrilled with him enforcing the law BEFORE, either.

Forum List

Back