Aren't right wingers curious why their Leader, Mitt won't release his tax returns?

Romney has release all the relevant information anyone could want to know: His income, how much he paid in FIT, and how much he gave to charity.

What's the issue? He probably gave more to the LDS Church than he would want to reveal. So what? It's none of anyone's business.

Now, as for Barry's educational records, it is analogous to the bullshit birth certificate he published. There are details that would prove embarrassing. He did not become Editor of the Law Review on academic merit (which is a requirement in most law schools), and he PROBABLY represented himself as foreign-born, to take advantage of lower entrance requirements, and financial aid programs that he could not have accessed if his US birth were truthfully disclosed.

Neither of these points would make me less likely to vote for him, since a zero-percent chance is difficult to decrease.

No, they aren't curious. They only care about the other guy's birth certificate, college transcripts and high school sweethearts but don't give a shit about "their guy" hiding money in the Cayman Islands and Swiss Bank accounts.

They don't want to know how little he paid in taxes. Ignorance is bliss...

birth certificate: could care less
transcripts: Is he hiding something? Probably. Do I really give a shit? Not especially.
HS sweetheart: Don't care
Cayman Islands/Swiss Account: FI it's legal and anyone can do it, I don't give a shit.

Instead of THEY (Republicans), you should say SOME...

My apologies, sir. I should not paint with such a broad brush, especially since its so uncommon here.

Certainly never happened to me.

Today.

I've already been here I wanna say three minutes.

I'd say we already know volumes more about Romney than we do about President Barry Kardashian.

Well maybe I was being unfair. But I remember a time when right wingers would go on endlessly about how Obama couldn't function without his teleprompter. That was until the presidential debate when he made McCain look like a doddering old fool.

look what you just did.

You criticized what RW's did regarding Obama...and then you did the same exact thing with McCain.

I saw Obama as a disingenuous, insincere, liar. I saw McCain as an honest debater working against a man with nmothing more than the gift of gab.

You saw the exact opposite.

Yet...I dont see you as you see me. I see you as one who felt strongly about your candidate. You see me as one who simply wants to bad mouth your candidate.

And just an FYI....I was pushing for Hillary...and she had my vote if she won.

I had no interest in Obama, becuase of his lie about public financing and his refusal to releasedetails about the one thing he was marketing...his academic background and intelligence

Ultimately, my vote was for the lesser of the two evils. I ddi not think the left would work with McCain and I did not think the right would work with Obama...but I felt McCain was more likely to give in to the left in some areas than Obama would with the right.

I can hardly remember a time when my vote wasn't for the lesser of two evils so I hear you on that one. I actually admire McCain but the biggest deal killer was Palin. WTF was he thinking on that one?

well...lets see...

She was an accomplished Governor with a very high approval rating
She was a woman....
She was a conservative...

What were her downfalls?

Unintelligent? Really? Based on what? The fact that she had a brain freeze during an interrtview? The fact that she was not aware of what the Bush Doctrine was, (nobody knew it by that name). The fact that SNL imitated her and the worl.d thought it was for real? Lack of experience?

Lets see what would have happened if Obama was vetted the same way....

Intelligence....we know he went to Harvard but he refused to release his records. Bush went to Yale but was deemed an idiot and only got in becuase of his dad....Did obama only get in becuase of affirnmative action? So was he truly "intelligent"? Do we know if he knew what the Bush Doctrine was? No one asked himn for MONTHS before Palin came into the picture. Do we know what newspapers he read? No one asked hiom for MONTHS before Palin came into the picture and was asked. Lack of experience? What did he accomplish as a senator? Did he write any legislation of national importance?

Here is a good question....with the true answer...

How successful was he as an attorney? Do you have any idea?

Here is the answer...and you can look it up in Wiki...

He was hired by a law firm to conduct contract review. A very low level a starting point for an arttorney. Usually paralegals conduct contract review. Three years later? He was still conducting contract review,

So what was the DNC thinking when they picked him?

look what you just did.

You criticized what RW's did regarding Obama...and then you did the same exact thing with McCain.

I saw Obama as a disingenuous, insincere, liar. I saw McCain as an honest debater working against a man with nmothing more than the gift of gab.

Yet...I dont see you as you see me. I see you as one who felt strongly about your candidate. You see me as one who simply wants to bad mouth your candidate.

I had no interest in Obama, becuase of his lie about public financing and his refusal to releasedetails about the one thing he was marketing...his academic background and intelligence

Ultimately, my vote was for the lesser of the two evils. I ddi not think the left would work with McCain and I did not think the right would work with Obama...but I felt McCain was more likely to give in to the left in some areas than Obama would with the right.

I can hardly remember a time when my vote wasn't for the lesser of two evils so I hear you on that one. I actually admire McCain but the biggest deal killer was Palin. WTF was he thinking on that one?

well...lets see...

She was a woman....

What were her downfalls?

Unintelligent? Really? Based on what? The fact that she had a brain freeze during an interrtview? The fact that she was not aware of what the Bush Doctrine was, (nobody knew it by that name). The fact that SNL imitated her and the worl.d thought it was for real? Lack of experience?

Intelligence....we know he went to Harvard but he refused to release his records. Bush went to Yale but was deemed an idiot and only got in becuase of his dad....Did obama only get in becuase of affirnmative action? So was he truly "intelligent"? Do we know if he knew what the Bush Doctrine was? No one asked himn for MONTHS before Palin came into the picture. Do we know what newspapers he read? No one asked hiom for MONTHS before Palin came into the picture and was asked. Lack of experience? What did he accomplish as a senator? Did he write any legislation of national importance?

He was hired by a law firm to conduct contract review. A very low level a starting point for an arttorney. Usually paralegals conduct contract review. Three years later? He was still conducting contract review,

He's black... that's all you need to know.

REpublican women scare democrats. They dont think any woman that's gone to college and had a career should ever be a republican and she didnt even take man hating...er women's studies. It's the same with all the liberals, every year they try to portray the republicans as dimwits, because they're not commies.

No of course they're not. In fact I'm sure they are typically faux-outraged by the mere question.

Im more curious about that. We all know Mitt has money. We know he gives alot to charity. Neither of which really matter.

However, the left keeps arguing how smart Obama is. How do we know that without the grades? He sure doesnt act smart. I'd love to see some of the papers he wrote. It will give us a better idea of who he is. Though to be honest im sure we have a pretty good idea as it is.

You cannot be serious? You dont care who is funding Romney or where he gets his money because you already know he has money? But you're really concerned with Obamas grades because people say hes smart and you require proof?

Hack
the only reason people asked for proof he was smart was becuase of the answer that was commonly given as the reason one was voting for Obama...

q: Obama does not have much relevant experience. He has a voting record of party line 95% of the time with the renmaing viotes as "present. He has never authored legislation of national consequence. What makes you think he is qulaified for the position of President?

A: Becuase Obama is exteremely intelligent.

q: How do you know?

A: Everyone knows.

Q: How?

No one has the answer...so we asked for his transcripts. Sadly, most on the left simply believed him...and didnt want the proof.

But the fact remains you have no questions as to who is funding Romney's campaign or where he gets his money? You dont have bullet point questions showing why who is "lining his pockets" (as the repubs like to call it only with Obama, thats the rule) may be important?

You cannot be serious? You dont care who is funding Romney or where he gets his money because you already know he has money? But you're really concerned with Obamas grades because people say hes smart and you require proof?

Hack
the only reason people asked for proof he was smart was becuase of the answer that was commonly given as the reason one was voting for Obama...

q: Obama does not have much relevant experience. He has a voting record of party line 95% of the time with the renmaing viotes as "present. He has never authored legislation of national consequence. What makes you think he is qulaified for the position of President?

No one has the answer...so we asked for his transcripts. Sadly, most on the left simply believed him...and didnt want the proof.

But the fact remains you have no questions as to who is funding Romney's campaign or where he gets his money? You dont have bullet point questions showing why who is "lining his pockets" (as the repubs like to call it only with Obama, thats the rule) may be important?

who is funding his campaign OR his lifestyle is not a platform he is running on. If he said "I am a self made man and that is why I should be president"...then yes, I want to see proof of it.

The Obama campaign was all about his "intelligence"....certainly not hios experience.....yet no one wanted to see proof of it.

Enough said

who is funding his campaign OR his lifestyle is not a platform he is running on. If he said "I am a self made man and that is why I should be president"...then yes, I want to see proof of it.

The Obama campaign was all about his "intelligence"....certainly not hios experience.....yet no one wanted to see proof of it.

Enough said

We've yet to see any evidence that Barry Kardashian is anything other than incredibly mediocre in the intelligence department.

Lame. You might want to lay off the booze. You're a nasty mean drunk.

I'm not drinking hun. I'm just mean...to you. :)

I tried to defend a female in that thread and you butted in to defend the jackass spouting sexual bullshit. Oddly enough while you guys negged me she thanked me. But you had you stupid ideology glasses on even though she didn't. You get what you give babe. Deal with it.

Not a problem! I'll go ahead and link the bullshit where it started. Pretty damn obvious I didn't do shit but weigh in on weed, but you were so fucked up you decided I was taking sides.

Whiner.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5378939-post10211.html

Now, she says she's not sleeping, and one of your buddies tell her she needs to get laid. Oh, that was fine. No really. Your tender sensibilities weren't offended then. But once a liberal said she should smoke some weed and get a battery-operated boyfriend, you got all bent out of shape.

He also recommended the Serenity Prayer.

Not quite the same Boop. I'm going to assume you don't do drugs and that would explain such a dumb response.

And by the way you don't get hangovers from drinking unless you overdo it.

So then I posted "...." - and you neg-repped me, at which point I came undone. Seriously. I posted a bunch of dots and you neg-repped me because I "got in the middle" of your stupid ass schoolyard boy posturing shit.

So yeah. Fuck YOU very much, and know how I know you're drunk? Cuz you can't follow a simple conversation.

Cupcake, I thought your tits lit up for me and me only. Now I realize those swinging mammers light up for just about anyone. Your options may be limited at this point in your life, but have some self-respect and restraint...

look what you just did.

well...lets see...

She was a woman....

What were her downfalls?

My first impression of Palin (before any of the SNL skits, nightly appearances on the Daily Show or any of the disastrous interviews on the major networks) was that she had an IQ of about 80. Nothing she said or did after that changed my mind and I found it particularly telling that at every appearance, her handlers would rush her from the building to the campaign bus without a peep to any reporter.

Obama was a law professor at a prestigious university. Whatever his other failings, I don't see how you could legitimately question his intelligence.

I'm not drinking hun. I'm just mean...to you. :)

I tried to defend a female in that thread and you butted in to defend the jackass spouting sexual bullshit. Oddly enough while you guys negged me she thanked me. But you had you stupid ideology glasses on even though she didn't. You get what you give babe. Deal with it.

Not a problem! I'll go ahead and link the bullshit where it started. Pretty damn obvious I didn't do shit but weigh in on weed, but you were so fucked up you decided I was taking sides.

Whiner.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5378939-post10211.html

Now, she says she's not sleeping, and one of your buddies tell her she needs to get laid. Oh, that was fine. No really. Your tender sensibilities weren't offended then. But once a liberal said she should smoke some weed and get a battery-operated boyfriend, you got all bent out of shape.

He also recommended the Serenity Prayer.

And by the way you don't get hangovers from drinking unless you overdo it.

So then I posted "...." - and you neg-repped me, at which point I came undone. Seriously. I posted a bunch of dots and you neg-repped me because I "got in the middle" of your stupid ass schoolyard boy posturing shit.

So yeah. Fuck YOU very much, and know how I know you're drunk? Cuz you can't follow a simple conversation.

Cupcake, I thought your tits lit up for me and me only. Now I realize those swinging mammers light up for just about anyone. Your options may be limited at this point in your life, but have some self-respect and restraint...

Men. So easily led.

Just as much as I wonder why Obama hides all of his education records... So not very much.

Im more curious about that. We all know Mitt has money. We know he gives alot to charity. Neither of which really matter.

However, the left keeps arguing how smart Obama is. How do we know that without the grades? He sure doesnt act smart. I'd love to see some of the papers he wrote. It will give us a better idea of who he is. Though to be honest im sure we have a pretty good idea as it is.

Hack
We know affirmative action got Obama elected. We would like to know just how much it played in gettin him into Harvard.

well...lets see...

She was a woman....

What were her downfalls?

My first impression of Palin (before any of the SNL skits, nightly appearances on the Daily Show or any of the disastrous interviews on the major networks) was that she had an IQ of about 80. Nothing she said or did after that changed my mind and I found it particularly telling that at every appearance, her handlers would rush her from the building to the campaign bus without a peep to any reporter.

Obama was a law professor at a prestigious university. Whatever his other failings, I don't see how you could legitimately question his intelligence.

Really? How can you not question his intelligence? He seems borderline stupid at times. He's 50 and frankly, I had more real-world exoerience at age 21... his only private sector job he describes as the worst period of his life.

Enough said

I said, Where are your bullet points why who is funding a campaign is not relevant? You create straw men to dance, Obamas campaign was not about his intelligence. You're saying that people think Obama is smart and because of that you want transcripts from college. I'm saying who is funding any campaign is important and should be disclosed. Why are you for one because people say and against the other? You're dancing...if you changed the word from Romney to Obama you would be screaming George Soros until you shat your undies and demand to know.

Forum List

Back