Aren't right wingers curious why their Leader, Mitt won't release his tax returns?

One should not have to publish their tax returns or medical records simply because he chooses to run for public office.

Or long form birth certificate? Or school records?

I think they should at least publish their tax returns. Sometimes, that gives us a hint of who they are really working for.

Romney's secret Swiss bank account....

Romney was required to file a financial disclosure form, less detailed than taxes, when he filed for president. In fact, he argued that he should have to release his taxes because the disclosure form showed everything important. But 23 different investment funds shown on his taxes did not appear on his disclosure form -- and 11 of those are in those overseas, secret banking centers. That's a sign of what he's embarrassed to reveal -- and it's also a felony, if the government can prove it was deliberate and not just a sloppy oversight.

The biggest concern is Romney's Swiss bank account, one of the items not on his financial disclosure. Mitt had it from 2003 to 2010, when his adviser shut it down. He closed it in the middle of an amnesty that the IRS had declared for owners of previously unreported Swiss bank accounts -- if they came clean, they would not face criminal prosecution for not reporting it in previous years (which was illegal - plus most weren't paying taxes on that money). Was the sudden shutdown of Romney's secret Swiss bank account part of this amnesty program? We can't know unless and until he releases prior returns, like his dad who released 12 years of prior returns. And Mitt is still fiercely refusing to do so.

I think he's hiding his ties to the Romulan Death Star.

Felony tax evasion...

And I'll bet you have as much proof of that as you did that Walker was definitely going to be indicted, huh.

Moron.

Romney’s approach to campaign openness: Keep secrets and release only what law says he must

BOSTON — Keeping his secrets, Mitt Romney tends to lift the veil on his finances and campaign only if the law says he must.

The Republican presidential candidate refuses to identify his biggest donors who “bundle” money for his campaign. He often declines to say who’s meeting with him or what he’s doing for hours at a time. He puts limits on media access to his fundraisers. And he resists releasing all of his tax returns, making just a single year public after facing pressure to do so.

Romney’s approach to campaign openness: Keep secrets and release only what law says he must - The Washington Post

President Obama released six years worth of his tax returns March 25, 2008, trying to pressure his then-Democratic rival Hillary Clinton to do the same. Obama has since released his tax returns annually, and his campaign has sought to make an issue out of Romney not releasing his tax returns, or the donors who bundle financial contributions for his campaign.

Romney has never released his tax returns – when running for US Senate in 1994, for governor of Massachusetts in 2002, or during his last presidential bid in 2008. During his 1994 race against Senator Edward M. Kennedy, he called on him to release his state and federal taxes to prove he had “nothing to hide.”

Mitt Romney refuses to release tax returns - Political Intelligence - Boston.com

I mean how Dense can you be dude. You call Mitt rightwingers Leader? lol to funny. Just because he will be the Nominee does not mean he is the Leader of the Right. You are either just to fucking stupid to understand that, Or to Dishonest to Admit it.

The Right is not getting ANY of what it wants, in Mitt Romney. He is a Moderate to Liberal Republican, You idiots should be happy he is the Nominee He is more like a Democrat than a Rightwinger lol

Jeez...I gotta tell you guys....none of you seem to get it.

It is not about who funds who...it is not about intelligence...it is not about the words of speech writers.....it is not about dogs on roof tops or dogs on rice...it is not about pranks as a kid nor about drug usage as a kid...it is not about black and white...it is not about ideology

It is about leading congress and getting things done.

Noiw, we know that Obama was able to lead conbgress to get things done when congress was dem majority in both houses....but that was easy...

With split houses? EVEN HE, Obama himself, admits he couldnt get them to do anything. No budget, no bi partisna support for anything. Is that a good thing for any of us?

Can Romney do it?

I dont know....but we know Obama cant....and he admits it everyday.

Can Romney do it? You say you don't know... but.... we do have his record in Mass which shows he is more than capable of working across party lines to get the hard shit done. Whether one agrees with him or not... he's proven that he's capable of putting the best interests of the people above party politics. That is one of the reasons I support him.

that was then and this is now. Nothing will get done. The democrats will filibusterer everything in sight.
Thats what this government has become.

Meanwhile the rest of the nation suffers because people like you vote for these losers.

oh and we know Mitts record. You know how he forced people to get healthcare or pay a fine. Yeah he did that and yet you want to vote for him...

The irony is amazing.

The income tax info we don't know about Romney pales in comparison to the mountains of stuff we don't know about Obama. The wingnuts are out of control today.

right, just because you like to make shit up doesn't mean we don't know things.

What difference does it make when he does release them to some of you he will never release enough information to satisfy you.

Dont you find it curious he is refusing to do so? If Obama came out and said I refuse to release tax records wouldn't the sceptic in you ask why refuse? One second you sound like a sceptic in all things Govt, then the next you trust it outright for no reason other than because "liberals" disagree.

Forum List

Back