Why is Trump opposed to releasing his federal tax returns?

The only photoshopping done was to cover up the nipple on that big old floppy titty she showed off. The mods required that to be displayed here. If you want to see the original picture just google images of "Ivanka's floppy runway model titty"
Not up to me to defile my computer by using google. Onus is on you. It's totally phony.

I have an acquaintance who has done CGI for TV and movies who confirmed that Ivanka's face was photoshopped on another body.

Last edited:

It seems that his fervent argument for not taking the 5th to avoid self incrimination could also be made for why he won't release his tax returns.

If, as he suggests, he is so squeaky clean on his taxes, why not release them and give us all a gander? Could it be because he has paid next to nothing in tax and has given next to nothing to charity, especially churches. That could be highly embarrassing to someone as devoutly religious as he wants us to believe.

If you wonder why this matters, it's because he is obviously running for POTUS in 2024. Though he hasn't formally declared, his actions (rallies, especially) say otherwise.

Because it's none of your business

I'd love to see if Biden claimed his "10% for the Big Guy" cut

The things you mention don't matter at this point. His religious followers no longer care about unethical behavior. They are convinced that, in his case, god doesn't care about any of that, and chose him regardless of the evil things he has done. All we can do is mobilize more sane people than the crazies who support him. Trump is worried about prosecution, not about losing supporters.
Do you folks see how disconnected from reality, let alone current events this moron is? His religious followers??? Folks there is no point beyond mockery, for any of you, to engage in debate with such an impossibly fucking stupid moron, this individual is quite literally, an intellectual abortion. Democrats perform two types of political murder upon children and infants, the first is where they literally physically murder an infant via vacuum sucking the infant out of mothers womb, then butcher it up and sell its tissues and organs off to highest bidder.

Above, we observe the 2nd type of democrat performed child murder, the above had its mind murdered in public school system, its dead from the neck up, a walking talking zombie, utterly incapable of reasoned thought, it can only parrot a daily dose of democrat party supplied hate rhetoric, delivered to the zombie via a rectum solidly hooked to the exhaust coming from msnbc & cnn, there is nothing remaining of the original murdered mind..... ;)

If you want to be my president then I get to see your tax returns. If you want to be an elected official in any office the voters get to see your tax returns. It IS for public scrutiny. If you don't like it then DONT run.

These embarrassing details don't have to be illegal or even unethical; the threshold is to embarrass Trump.

MORE THAN THAT: They want these details to then harass Trump with by publishing salacious lies about him. Democrats know that many readers would read that stuff on surface value turning them off to Trump and by the time the facts come out, the election is over or readers have lost interest in the story.

Want to see my ID to vote I'm good with that. Then all candidates release their tax returns. I don't care what cult...ooops I mean party.

It seems that his fervent argument for not taking the 5th to avoid self incrimination could also be made for why he won't release his tax returns.

If, as he suggests, he is so squeaky clean on his taxes, why not release them and give us all a gander? Could it be because he has paid next to nothing in tax and has given next to nothing to charity, especially churches. That could be highly embarrassing to someone as devoutly religious as he wants us to believe.

If you wonder why this matters, it's because he is obviously running for POTUS in 2024. Though he hasn't formally declared, his actions (rallies, especially) say otherwise.
I couldn't care less about his taxes, only that he promised to release them and never did. Yet another broken promise. As I recall, his excuse has been that he is being audited, which I'm sure is true, but the people auditing him, the IRS, already have his tax returns. He filed them with the IRS so who is he keeping them from?

If you want to be my president then I get to see your tax returns. If you want to be an elected official in any office the voters get to see your tax returns. It IS for public scrutiny. If you don't like it then DONT run.
well her nancy p and chucky to make it a law…has either introduced such a law?

Sorry, you are wrong. A candidates tax returns are my business. Why are you giving the wealthy a free pass?

Sorry, you are wrong. A candidates tax returns are my business. Why are you giving the wealthy a free pass?
the wealthy? not everyone running for office is wealthy…or is your rule just for the wealthy that run for office?

Why are you giving the wealthy a free pass?

A free pass to what? Why don't you worry about the many politicians like Nancy and others who came to Washington broke, then grew fortunes of tens or hundreds of of millions of dollars and several BIG mansions, on a government salary not much more than I used to make?

BTW, where is that big diamond that China gave Hunter or the millions Ukraine paid him or the millions now being paid in secret behind closed doors for his art doodles?

6194031986270208_n copy.jpg

A free pass to what? Why don't you worry about the many politicians like Nancy and others who came to Washington broke, then grew fortunes of tens or hundreds of of millions of dollars and several BIG mansions, on a government salary not much more than I used to make?

BTW, where is that big diamond that China gave Hunter or the millions Ukraine paid him or the millions now being paid in secret behind closed doors for his art doodles?

View attachment 590666
They don't care. It does not even sink in. All they see is that they are terrified of the bad orange man and they will embrace anything......................ANYTHING........... that they think will protect them from the illusory ogre that the TV has convinced them lives under their beds.

When will the Worthless Negro going to release his college transcripts?

Don't you want to know if he enrolled as a foreign student or if he got his degrees only because of affirmative action?

Forum List

Back