Are You Watching?

now in two hours the obamalama is gonna do one in New Hampshire.. see if he does as well .. I thought specter did pretty well, he only lost it once or twice.:lol:

Even Foxnews is replaying that first guy. I told you they would highlight him.

OH reporter outside...maybe they will interview some people in the forum live.

I bet that one will be a full 180 from the one Obama is having later.
Yeah Obama is having one in a big BLUE STATE and even has the union out in force there. Some against are protesting outside...I guess they didn't get ticket to attend and ask the President the tough questions.

Yeah Obama is having one in a big BLUE STATE and even has the union out in force there. Some against are protesting outside...I guess they didn't get ticket to attend and ask the President the tough questions.

He couldnt or wouldnt answer them anyway.

He couldnt or wouldnt answer them anyway.
Yes he can if he has one of these:

images%2Fproducts%2Fmain%2FSpeechx3.jpg

For the Obama one, my husband said that originally they tried to push those opposed to it back further away from the street. The people told them no, that if the supporters were allowed to be on the sidewalk right next to the street than so were they. It worked.

well, as predicted,, MSNBC has been whining non stop about "dangerous" protests.. did they even watch what they aired?? DUmbasses.

well, as predicted,, MSNBC has been whining non stop about "dangerous" protests.. did they even watch what they aired?? DUmbasses.
I'm not surprized and that's why that station is blocked in my house.

It's nice to see that everyday american's out there are seeing things like most of us do. They are alive and awake as that 35 year old woman stated. To quote Howard Dean....YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

That just proves you are not the only pea brain in America...the 35 year old was an under the bed pea brain...

They should get all those old fart rednecks to sign a document saying they refuse government involvement in their health care...then send the pea brains a notice that their Medicare has been forfeited...

I'm not surprized and that's why that station is blocked in my house.

yes, but I like to watch them so I know exactly where the DUmbasses who show up here get their talking points bullshit.

Forum List

Back