Are You Watching?

THIS GUY WILL HIT THE NEWS..on the OBAMA MEDIA..he talked about getting fired because he saw corruption with insurance company with kick backs.

Lebanon.
When he first said it I thought, crap, what's he doing in Oregon?

Apparently PA has a Lebanon, too.

Man talking said he lived in Londan and Canada, he knows how bad it is, and his tax rate was 60%. He is opposed to the bill.

page 425 of the bill requires seniors have mandatory counciling every 5 years of dying with dignity. He is offended by this requirement in the bill. He wants to hear Specter's take. Specter said he opposes that. 'We can get counciling if we want it..nobody should order someone to get it."

The thing is . . . if this gets passed it will change over the course of time and become what Holdren and Emanuel envision, regardless of how it starts out.

retired military man, in his 60's. Go back to Washington and tell them that we are American's. I'm sick and tired of the randells of harrisburg. "Where do you see an honest man in politics"

And just because Specter says he opposes a portion of it doesn't mean he's not going to try to push it through anyway.

Megan Kelly said they are not mobs, they were articulate and had great questions and some were not answered.

cap and trade, and the snitch programs being discussed

we want the country back. :clap2:

well informed part of our citizenery..

impressed me.

return america to the constitution

he will take the word back.

encourage democrats to have more townhalls like this one

I get the message.

Forum List

Back