Are You Watching?

Will he read the bill or will he vote yes and then later on say...I didn't see that in the bill....just to get re-elected.

these people have done what the congresscritters haven't they have actually read the bill. they know what's in it. specter just keeps saying "we don't have a bill in the senate" shouldn't he know what is in the house bill(s)?

these people have done what the congresscritters haven't they have actually read the bill. they know what's in it. specter just keeps saying "we don't have a bill in the senate" shouldn't he know what is in the house bill(s)?
IF I was a senator, and the house has a bill you better believe that I would read what the house bill is that way I'm ahead of the game when it comes to the Senate. Especially one of this important.

Last edited:
The live Specter TownHall?

on abortions,, he says two plans,, can buy one with abortion or without,, the one with would cost more

booed when he said americans are overwhelmingly for the "public option" heavy boos..

illegals are a big problem,, and may sink this ship

35 year old Rep. woman "this is about systematically dismantling this country"

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Yeah and specter is trying to weasle out of everything. He is such a bullshit liar. He'll lose re-election after this meeting.

He lost any chance of re-election when he voted yes on the stimuless package.

The live Specter TownHall?

on abortions,, he says two plans,, can buy one with abortion or without,, the one with would cost more

booed when he said americans are overwhelmingly for the "public option" heavy boos..

illegals are a big problem,, and may sink this ship

35 year old Rep. woman "this is about systematically dismantling this country"

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Yeah and specter is trying to weasle out of everything. He is such a bullshit liar. He'll lose re-election after this meeting.

He lost any chance of re-election when he voted yes on the stimuless package.
I agree! We will see though.

I think in Specter's mind he thinks he won these people over and have gained support. What he doesn't know is the crowd is just being respectful but they are all smart and can see through the BS.

He just lost his leftist cool..couldn't answer so he did the leftist thing.. called it a viscious lie :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Terry, that's it exactly. This is what I was talking about in that other thread (where your congresscritters cancelled their town hall meetings). :)

This guy is talking about cap and trade and card check he thanked specter for voting against it.

And the rambling on about how they're going to pay it...with "SAVINGS" from the reduction of breast cancer death, thanks to medical research.

What a bunch of garbage. If there are "savings" accounts let's see them.

specter said cap and trade has a lot of problems but we haven't got it in the senate. He always answers the bill isn't in the senate...again said it will go so fast that people won't have time to understand it.

Forum List

Back