Are you the master of your God or is your God your master?

The difference between humility and arrogance is the difference between those humble enough to accept something greater than themselves vs. those arrogant enough to think god a mere creation of their minds.

Humble, no. Stupid, yes.

You mean brain dead enough to have the faith of fools as faith without facts is for fools.

Regards
DL

Rudolf Steiner: The Invention Of God And Religion

When the man says, behold, the only thing greater than yourself, he says a lot by calling what the baby sees a thing. A thing is to be mastered, not to be master over the baby or us.

Roots. The only thing greater than yourself. https://uploads.disquscdn.com/image...30bec83247de39ee163363ea612bd9da2c0d44b25.jpg

Joseph Campbell--On Becoming an Adult

Gnostic Christians make ourselves master over God. Christians make God a master over them, in spite of the fact that Jesus said he came to serve and not be served.

That is why the only good Christians are Gnostic Christians.

Gnostic saying.
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/image...4bcbfb3d789ddde20945e7383477aaaf1fea47c45.png
Regards
DL

I just looked up Gnostic Christianity and it sounds pretty cool with spirit Aeons and shit like that, but there are a lot more fun and interesting religions out there to pick from. So hard pass.

You fell for the lies that the inquisitors said of our beliefs to justify the use of inquisitions against us.

We hold no supernatural beliefs.

If you are the esoteric ecumenist you indicate you are, which religion have you found superior to Gnostic Christianity, without anything supernatural?

My lineup is of course Gnostic Christianity, then it is a toss up between Buddhism and Karaite Jewry. I hear Jainism is alright as well be have yet to learn much of it.

Regards
DL

I think the Norse gods are pretty cool :thup:

I have Viking Hand so cannot disagree as I comer from a long line of Vikings.

Regards
DL

May we feast in the halls of Valhalla :beer:

Right after raping and pillaging.

That might be how I got my Viking blood and FMPOV, all should have some. It has served me well.

Regards
DL

I see religion as believing in a power greater than oneself.
A power/belief that has helped many people overcome obstacles.

I see religion as believing in a power greater than oneself.
A power/belief that has helped many people overcome obstacles.

Like a good crutch.

Why use an imaginary crutch pushed by lying preachers when you do not need one?

What is wrong with just growing out of your baby walker?

Regards
DL

Let’s see.... who would make a better boss for me... The Creator of the universe who knows everything, who knows me better than I know myself, who is the very source of wisdom and love, and who has the ENTIRE picture? Or a fallible, limited, imperfect human like me who only has a tiny sliver of knowledge in comparison to all there is to know? Gosh, that’s a toughie. lol

I’ve been on both sides, and for me the question is a no-brainer. Life is better in every way when you follow God. In fact, whether you realize it or not, you’re doing yourself a disservice by not following God. But that is something that every person has to come to realize on their own, and that happens for everyone at different times. I envy the people who came to that realization young. My only regret is not doing it years earlier.

You think a genocidal son murderer is somehow superior to you. Ok.

You must be quite a vile and satanic person.

Regards
DL

That’s silly, and shows that you really don’t understand anything about God or Christianity. Funny you should mention satanic, because when I saw your avatar I thought to myself, how fitting.

Religions are the masters, if you don't follow their book and give them money, then god will eventually punish you for eternity.

Why do you seem so happy to be a slave?
Because life in the Kingdom is one of service to both God and our fellowman--the epitome of love. Simply because one serves does not give the one being served "Master" status. In the Kingdom it gives both server and served beloved status.

Let’s see.... who would make a better boss for me... The Creator of the universe who knows everything, who knows me better than I know myself, who is the very source of wisdom and love, and who has the ENTIRE picture? Or a fallible, limited, imperfect human like me who only has a tiny sliver of knowledge in comparison to all there is to know? Gosh, that’s a toughie. lol

I’ve been on both sides, and for me the question is a no-brainer. Life is better in every way when you follow God. In fact, whether you realize it or not, you’re doing yourself a disservice by not following God. But that is something that every person has to come to realize on their own, and that happens for everyone at different times. I envy the people who came to that realization young. My only regret is not doing it years earlier.

Regards
DL

That’s silly, and shows that you really don’t understand anything about God or Christianity. Funny you should mention satanic, because when I saw your avatar I thought to myself, how fitting.

Says a guy with his head up the ass of a genocidal son murdering God who he sees as somehow good.

Go away and take your satanic morals with you.

Regards
DL

Religions are the masters, if you don't follow their book and give them money, then god will eventually punish you for eternity.

Yep. Live a life based on lies and pay to be lied to or get punished.

Regards
DL

Why do you seem so happy to be a slave?
Because life in the Kingdom is one of service to both God and our fellowman--the epitome of love. Simply because one serves does not give the one being served "Master" status. In the Kingdom it gives both server and served beloved status.

You can serve an absentee deadbeat dad God can you?
How?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Says a guy with his head up the ass of a genocidal son murdering God who he sees as somehow good.

Go away and take your satanic morals with you.

Regards
DL
Good job being wrong on every single count! 1) I’m not a guy 2) You continue to show you understand nada, nothing, zero zilch about God and Christianity 3) You’re projecting because you display pretty much all the attributes of satan - pride, deceit, lies, attacks, blasphemy, “accuser of the brethren”, antichrist spirit, etc.

Even your snake avatar is fitting.

Since I already gave you my answer for the question in the OP, and since you ignored everything I said and your only response was nasty attacks and slanderous accusations, I don’t have time for this. I will pray for you though, because you clearly need it.

Last edited:

Rudolf Steiner: The Invention Of God And Religion

When the man says, behold, the only thing greater than yourself, he says a lot by calling what the baby sees a thing. A thing is to be mastered, not to be master over the baby or us.

Roots. The only thing greater than yourself. https://uploads.disquscdn.com/image...30bec83247de39ee163363ea612bd9da2c0d44b25.jpg

Joseph Campbell--On Becoming an Adult

Gnostic Christians make ourselves master over God. Christians make God a master over them, in spite of the fact that Jesus said he came to serve and not be served.

That is why the only good Christians are Gnostic Christians.

Gnostic saying.
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/image...4bcbfb3d789ddde20945e7383477aaaf1fea47c45.png
Regards
DL

The Gnostics were a reaction to Christianity and are devout communists.

Forum List

Back