Are You Saved By Faith....Or By Works

What scares the shit out of me is the fact that he isnt uh murkin !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5nEuWVU07I]Rael talks about the messages of the Elohim (1/2) - YouTube[/ame]

What scares the shit out of me is the fact that he isnt uh murkin !
Rael talks about the messages of the Elohim (1/2) - YouTube
527119_412986855393498_108038612554992_1583649_664991044_n.jpg

What is difficult about it? You must have faith and you must also work for salvation. Jesus and God Command that one preach the word and spread Gods word to everyone.

What part of this do you not understand....people who tie up their time in ancient god worship are either very naive or very brainwashed. PERIOD

Question for you.What does god have against poor folks who live in trailer parks. Every time a tornado hits one twice as many people get killed as does when it hits a subdivision with brick homes.

Is it God's fault man chooses to build homes made of sheet-metal and toothpicks?

Seems you like blaming God for the mistakes of man.

Btw; Are you advocating that everyone be given a brick home?

Are you saying God causes weather?

What exactly are you trying to say?

Didn't you discover while reading the Bible cover to cover that the Devil has dominion over the Earth?
You can't argue with cammmpbelll, his brain has been fried. Trying to understand what he says only gives you headaches since what he says makes no sense whatsoever.

Screw your ancient god.....You too for that matter.

You're not my type.

Forgive me for thinking you might want to get an answer for your questions. When you finally decide to learn some things, God is waiting:)

I would be ashamed now in the year 2012 for anyone to think I believed a collection of primitive fairy tales including virgin birth, son of god, savior of the world, Holy Ghosts and rising from the dead. That ancient load of bullschit is so illogical and incomprehensible in modern society that only the brainwashed and basket cases should be pursuing the idea.

There's a sucker born every minute. They vote Republican(party of the 1%) and thump their bibles.
You are the biggest sucker I know.It is dimwits that are the fools.

What part of this do you not understand....people who tie up their time in ancient god worship are either very naive or very brainwashed. PERIOD

Question for you.What does god have against poor folks who live in trailer parks. Every time a tornado hits one twice as many people get killed as does when it hits a subdivision with brick homes.

Is it God's fault man chooses to build homes made of sheet-metal and toothpicks?

Seems you like blaming God for the mistakes of man.

Btw; Are you advocating that everyone be given a brick home?

Are you saying God causes weather?

What exactly are you trying to say?

Didn't you discover while reading the Bible cover to cover that the Devil has dominion over the Earth?
You can't argue with cammmpbelll, his brain has been fried. Trying to understand what he says only gives you headaches since what he says makes no sense whatsoever.

You wanna know what makes NO sense...........

Two naked teens and a snake in garden determined the fate of the whole human race

There was a flood in which the water level reached a height of 29.000 ft and evaporated in a few weeks

Big fish puked up live men

Walls came tumbling at the sound of a trumpet

A virgin gave birth to the god of the universe(who was also the father and a holy ghost)

A man was able to walk on water

People were healed of leprosy by laying hands on them

Water was turned into fine wine

5000 hungry men plus women and children who also ate were fed with two fish and five loaves then 12 baskets of leftovers were collected

A man was hung on a cross and bled like a hog only to show up two days later fit as a fiddle

There were basically six acknowledged historians in the world at that time. Not a one of them documented any part of this.

The only proof of the bible is the bible.

Last edited:
You can have all the faith in the world, but if you don't demonstrate that faith via actions under that faith, nobody can know what you're about.

If it's just faith alone that all the Christians believe they are saved by, it's no wonder so many of them just give lip service to God while ignoring all the other things, like lying, adultery, coveting, etc.

Many people misinterpret the scripture that says faith without works is dead. It does not mean works as in labors...it means putting faith to work and manifestations of that faith. Faith is like a muscle...if you do not use it then it does not grow. Faith the size of a mustard seed has the potential to be a very large bush if it is cultivated. and everything you need for that seed to grow is inside it. That is why it says everyone is given the same measure of seed (faith) to start it is what you do with it that makes it expand. If you do nothing to make it grow just like a seed it will lay dormant until it is put in a place to sprout.

You can have all the faith in the world, but if you don't demonstrate that faith via actions under that faith, nobody can know what you're about.

If it's just faith alone that all the Christians believe they are saved by, it's no wonder so many of them just give lip service to God while ignoring all the other things, like lying, adultery, coveting, etc.

Many people misinterpret the scripture that says faith without works is dead. It does not mean works as in labors...it means putting faith to work and manifestations of that faith. Faith is like a muscle...if you do not use it then it does not grow. Faith the size of a mustard seed has the potential to be a very large bush if it is cultivated. and everything you need for that seed to grow is inside it. That is why it says everyone is given the same measure of seed (faith) to start it is what you do with it that makes it expand. If you do nothing to make it grow just like a seed it will lay dormant until it is put in a place to sprout.

No, because it's by your actions that others know you. If you say you have faith but act in a manner inconsistent with that faith, people will look at you and call you a hypocrite.

In other words like nearly everything else Paul wrote Ephesians is a load of schit! The only book in the bible which contains more lies than Paul's nonsense is John's Revelations...'Course John was delusional and dying on the isle of Patmos where he had been dumped because he refused to worship another human who claimed to be an ancient Gawd......seems perfectly justifiable to me.

You people can make up a fairy tale to suit any occasion. I guess that's fair. One would have to make up a fairy tale to explain other fairy tales. I'm big on Jack and the Beanstalk myself...at least there is such a thing as a beanstalk.

Old Testment God -- If you're a Hebrew, and I'm not feeling too much like a prick today, I sorta, kinda like you and nobody else. PS I rather enjoy smiting your enemies because I am a vengful wrathful god.

New Testment God -- Love everybody and do nice things unto your neighbors. Oh, by the way, here's my son Jesus Christ to kill, just to show you how much I love you.

Now seriously, do those two GODS seem like the same god?

Old Testment God -- If you're a Hebrew, and I'm not feeling too much like a prick today, I sorta, kinda like you and nobody else. PS I rather enjoy smiting your enemies because I am a vengful wrathful god.

New Testment God -- Love everybody and do nice things unto your neighbors. Oh, by the way, here's my son Jesus Christ to kill, just to show you how much I love you.

The first one kinda reminds me of the Muslim God.

The only one I've ever heard of doing the will of god was George W. Bush. He said god told him to invade Iraq.

The love thy neighbor, love they enemy and pray for those who curse and despise you definitely got lost in the frey somewhere.

The only one I've ever heard of doing the will of god was George W. Bush. He said god told him to invade Iraq.

The love thy neighbor, love they enemy and pray for those who curse and despise you definitely got lost in the frey somewhere.

Jr. also put Bible verses on the Iraq briefing papers..............

One of the top planners of the US war in Iraq gave President George Bush secret intelligence briefs headlined with biblical quotations, in a bid to boost his standing with the deeply religious president but one that risked sparking a conflagration in the Muslim world if the papers leaked.

In the days surrounding the March 2003 invasion of Iraq, US defence secretary Donald Rumsfeld prepared top secret briefing papers for the president adorned with triumphant images of US military personnel and adoring Iraqis, along with the quotes, according to a new article in GQ magazine.

Rumsfeld, said to be personally disinclined toward ostentatious displays of piety, included the quotes because he believed the religious message would appeal to Bush, whom he knew frequently to quote the Bible, journalist Robert Draper wrote.

Rumsfeld and other top military aides brushed aside complaints that the quotes were an inappropriate injection of religion into intelligence matters and ignored fears that if the documents leaked to the media, they would touch off worldwide fear that the US had embarked on an anti-Muslim crusade.

Iraq war briefings headlined with biblical quotes, reports US magazine | World news | guardian.co.uk

One of the top planners of the US war in Iraq gave President George Bush secret intelligence briefs headlined with biblical quotations, in a bid to boost his standing with the deeply religious president but one that risked sparking a conflagration in the Muslim world if the papers leaked.

In the days surrounding the March 2003 invasion of Iraq, US defence secretary Donald Rumsfeld prepared top secret briefing papers for the president adorned with triumphant images of US military personnel and adoring Iraqis, along with the quotes, according to a new article in GQ magazine.

Rumsfeld, said to be personally disinclined toward ostentatious displays of piety, included the quotes because he believed the religious message would appeal to Bush, whom he knew frequently to quote the Bible, journalist Robert Draper wrote.

Rumsfeld and other top military aides brushed aside complaints that the quotes were an inappropriate injection of religion into intelligence matters and ignored fears that if the documents leaked to the media, they would touch off worldwide fear that the US had embarked on an anti-Muslim crusade.

Iraq war briefings headlined with biblical quotes, reports US magazine | World news | guardian.co.uk

BBC - Press Office - George Bush on Elusive Peace

Category: News

Date: 06.10.2005
Printable version

President George W Bush told Palestinian ministers that God had told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq - and create a Palestinian State, a new BBC series reveals.

In Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs, a major three-part series on BBC TWO (at 9.00pm on Monday 10, Monday 17 and Monday 24 October), Abu Mazen, Palestinian Prime Minister, and Nabil Shaath, his Foreign Minister, describe their first meeting with President Bush in June 2003.

Nabil Shaath says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ." And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

Abu Mazen was at the same meeting and recounts how President Bush told him: "I have a moral and religious obligation. So I will get you a Palestinian state."

Last edited:
I've read the bible from cover to cover. I've read the new testament at least ten times with concordances close by for additional opinions. While I was still in my 20's I had most of it committed to memory...chapter and verse. Without a doubt the most confusing, contradictory piece of writing in the history of the world.

Ye GADs! Why?

They couldn't even decide what it takes to accomplish what is supposed to be the most important decision a human will ever make that being what will determine eternal fate:

WEll given that the Old Testment and the New Testament represent essantially completely different religions worshipping diametrically different GODS , that does not much surprise me.

Wrong, one God. Old testament is book of history and law. Mankind proved he could not follow the law to be worthy of Heaven. New Testament is the new covenant between God and man through Jesus Christ, Gods Son. Obviously man is still proving himself to be unworthy of heaven by his disbelief.

Really...why was one god called yahway...and the other called Jehova? :eusa_pray:

Printable version

President George W Bush told Palestinian ministers that God had told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq - and create a Palestinian State, a new BBC series reveals.

In Elusive Peace: Israel and the Arabs, a major three-part series on BBC TWO (at 9.00pm on Monday 10, Monday 17 and Monday 24 October), Abu Mazen, Palestinian Prime Minister, and Nabil Shaath, his Foreign Minister, describe their first meeting with President Bush in June 2003.

Nabil Shaath says: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ." And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, "Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East." And by God I'm gonna do it.'"

Abu Mazen was at the same meeting and recounts how President Bush told him: "I have a moral and religious obligation. So I will get you a Palestinian state."

So what happened...still no Palestinian state...Bushy was fiull of crap, even his gawd knew he was an idiot.

Anyhoo, if gawd wanted these things and hes all powerfull why didnt he just create the fukking Palestinian state and whak the yids :eusa_angel:

Printable version

So what happened...still no Palestinian state...Bushy was fiull of crap, even his gawd knew he was an idiot.

Anyhoo, if gawd wanted these things and hes all powerfull why didnt he just create the fukking Palestinian state and whak the yids :eusa_angel:

I have an interesting take on that. When Ishmael was driven out of the tribe that land was really there for Isaac inheritance including all that god promised that was laid up in it. Doesn't a land with oil sound pretty milk and honey like to you?. That is how the whole place started getting fought over. It is about who has rights to it the descendants of Isaac or Ishmael

I've read the bible from cover to cover. I've read the new testament at least ten times with concordances close by for additional opinions. While I was still in my 20's I had most of it committed to memory...chapter and verse. Without a doubt the most confusing, contradictory piece of writing in the history of the world. They couldn't even decide what it takes to accomplish what is supposed to be the most important decision a human will ever make that being what will determine eternal fate:

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

James 2
14 What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good[a] is that? 17 So also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

Then there's the baptism thing. Some churches require no ritual, some sprinkle and the Primitive Baptist believe that if one is never submerged completely their soul is doomed to eternal flames and a pit of molten brimstone.

There are hundreds of contradictions in what might be considered some of the most important issues in the bible. Maybe that's why when the south sea islands are included there are more than 4000 ancient gods being worshipped. That might be when Christianity and it's conventions, denominations, sects, cults, sub cults, etc. are added there are more than 44,000 other ways to believe.

If the all powerful, all knowing, supreme god of the universe dropped off the only keys to the kingdom to a gang of ignorant primitives who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat, he has one helluva sense of humor.

It's easy. Faith, not works will get you into heaven. Works are nice and will get you a cookie or two, but they are a display of your faith. So to make it easy for you. first comes faith, and through that you will have works. So most people have both, but if you only have one, pick faith.

Forum List

Back