Are you right with christ?

Said1 said:
No shite. We don't want Wisconsin either. :laugh:

Don't ding me eh, just jocking.

Half the people IN Wisconsin don't want Wisconsin. We can't figure out why the hell people vacation here...

Said1 said:
Cool. Cow corn, or stuff you can eat?

I like corn. Peaches and Cream is my favorite. You can only eat so much though.

Both.

Peaches and cream corn? :wtf: Eh?

Shattered said:
Both.

Peaches and cream corn? :wtf: Eh?

It's sweet. Yellow and white kernels on the cob.

Wow, talk about hijacked thread. From Jesus to corn.

"do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do - Jesus is just alright with me, Jesus is just alright" - Doobie Brothers

Said1 said:
It's sweet. Yellow and white kernels on the cob.

Wow, talk about hijacked thread. From Jesus to corn.

"do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do - Jesus is just alright with me, Jesus is just alright" - Doobie Brothers

Oh! We just call that "sweet corn", and then charge slightly more for it, but you can buy it on damn near every corner in your average hick town..typically off the back of a truck. 6 or 10 ears for $1.00. But it grills really well...

Shattered said:
Oh! We just call that "sweet corn", and then charge slightly more for it, but you can buy it on damn near every corner in your average hick town..typically off the back of a truck. 6 or 10 ears for $1.00. But it grills really well...

OMG. They do the same thing here! Do you think it's the same people? Bloody Wisconsin corn vendor con artists.

Said1 said:
OMG. They do the same thing here! Do you think it's the same people? Bloody Wisconsin corn vendor con artists.

I don't believe it.. D'you think they smuggle it in, or grow their own?

Said1 said:
I don't know. Either way, I'm calling CISIS or is that CSIS or CSSIS? The corn mafioso must be stopped.

Get a calling card and call from a payphone. Anonymously. You don't want to be held responsible for putting some farmer out of work...

Forum List

Back