Are you ready to start voting third party yet?

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
I hardly ever post anymore, but I felt this was a good time to do so. Wow, who would've ever thought it would be possible to completely outspend the Obama Democrats spending bills? Well guess what? It has been done. The GOP pulled it off! Seriously GOP, nobody will ever believe you again when you say how you're the party of smaller government and fiscal responsibility. I've always stated the two biggest lies are when the Democrats espouse how they are the party for working class America, and when Republicans bloviate about how they are for small government and reduced spending.

Nancy Pelosi stated "we won" with this spending bill. Really Nancy, just who is we? We certainly isn't America. Your definition of we is as follows: you, the Democrats and Republicans, and the most important "we" is the "we" both your party and the GOP are controlled by - the rich global elite. I laugh at the Russian collusion diatribe, it's a joke. The only collusion I see is between Democrats and the GOP in that they make sure the only "we" that wins is them and their rich global elitist masters.

Had enough yet? I've heard many frustrations from those on the left, those on the right, as well as those somewhere in between. Yet every election the majority of Americans fall into the same old trap: "oh those Republicans are pure evil, the Democrats are the good guys", or "oh those Democrats are pure evil, the Republicans are the good guys". Well, the truth is, both parties are pure evil, both are traitors to America and have completely betrayed our Founding Fathers.

So what are you going to do about? Keep falling for the same old rhetoric? Keep falling for the line of one party is more evil than the other? Wake up people and vote third party!!! Maybe, just maybe if enough people say they've had enough and do so, we can make some much needed changes. But if you keep voting Democrat or Republican, it'll just be the same old thing. Make a difference people, take a stand, vote third party. Enough is enough already.

Until a third party presents a candidate that can win, it's a wasted vote.

While the Republicans are not shiny, the point right now is to keep the Democrats at bay.

What do you think would of happened if Trump ran third party instead of republican in the last election?

I hardly ever post anymore, but I felt this was a good time to do so. Wow, who would've ever thought it would be possible to completely outspend the Obama Democrats spending bills? Well guess what? It has been done. The GOP pulled it off! Seriously GOP, nobody will ever believe you again when you say how you're the party of smaller government and fiscal responsibility. I've always stated the two biggest lies are when the Democrats espouse how they are the party for working class America, and when Republicans bloviate about how they are for small government and reduced spending.

Nancy Pelosi stated "we won" with this spending bill. Really Nancy, just who is we? We certainly isn't America. Your definition of we is as follows: you, the Democrats and Republicans, and the most important "we" is the "we" both your party and the GOP are controlled by - the rich global elite. I laugh at the Russian collusion diatribe, it's a joke. The only collusion I see is between Democrats and the GOP in that they make sure the only "we" that wins is them and their rich global elitist masters.

Had enough yet? I've heard many frustrations from those on the left, those on the right, as well as those somewhere in between. Yet every election the majority of Americans fall into the same old trap: "oh those Republicans are pure evil, the Democrats are the good guys", or "oh those Democrats are pure evil, the Republicans are the good guys". Well, the truth is, both parties are pure evil, both are traitors to America and have completely betrayed our Founding Fathers.

So what are you going to do about? Keep falling for the same old rhetoric? Keep falling for the line of one party is more evil than the other? Wake up people and vote third party!!! Maybe, just maybe if enough people say they've had enough and do so, we can make some much needed changes. But if you keep voting Democrat or Republican, it'll just be the same old thing. Make a difference people, take a stand, vote third party. Enough is enough already.

"I've always stated the two biggest lies are when the Democrats espouse how they are the party for working class America, and when Republicans bloviate about how they are for small government and reduced spending."

I'm with you brother.

The DNC is certainly corrupt and useless to voters, but I trust some prominent democrats (Nancy is not one). A third progressive party would be great but the likelihood of one becoming popular is next to none. All I can do is examine one democrat at a time and decide if I like them. Of course, even if I don’t trust a democrat, they are still far better than any republican.

Republicans are always big spenders. Maybe some of you remember reagan? The corporate dems are not much better, but they do believe in throwing a few scraps to the working class, maybe health care for the children and a wheel chair for granny. This type of kindness is not in the republican gene pool. I was thinking trump was a different type of repub, having been a democrat once, but no, he's 100% money grubbing republican pig. I'm talking about the politicians, not those who vote republican.

The problem with third party candidates is all they usually accomplish is taking just enough votes from either the Republican or Democrat to swing the election Ross Perot did that to H.W. Bush with Bill Clinton and Jill Stein had the same effect on Hillary in the last election.

The DNC is certainly corrupt and useless to voters, but I trust some prominent democrats (Nancy is not one). A third progressive party would be great but the likelihood of one becoming popular is next to none. All I can do is examine one democrat at a time and decide if I like them. Of course, even if I don’t trust a democrat, they are still far better than any republican.

If I hated Christians, wealthy, positive contributing, law abiding folks...morality, decency, heterosexuals, white Americans and the nations best I’d vote Mexicrat just like you.

I understand and appreciate your rant, but there is always reality to consider. The reality is that it is all but impossible for a 3rd party POTUS canidate to win, and thus is not really viable. Neither the Repubs nor Dems want a viable third party, and not just the politicians, the rank and file do not want a third party canidate either. I am an unaffiliated voter and generally vote conservative, and would love to have a canidate to represent my positions, but am resigned to the fact that I will always have to pick between a douche bag and a turd sandwich, or most recently, between a giant orange clown and a pantsuit bull dyke.

Forum List

Back