Are you going to boycott Whole Foods Market?

Whole Foods is a mega mega corporation.

I'm boycotting them now. :eusa_eh: I think.......

Be assured they are in the small elite group that controls the food supply and boycotting them would be harder than you might think.

Assuming you have one in your town to boycott.

Joshua has been taking the bus to his local Whole Foods in New York City every five days for the past two years. This week, he said he'll go elsewhere to fulfill his fresh vegetable and organic produce needs.

Customers are threatening to boycott Whole Foods stores after the company's CEO, John Mackey, wrote an op-ed discussing his ideas for health care reform.

"I will never shop there again," vowed Joshua, a 45-year-old blogger, who asked that his last name not be published.

Like many of his fellow health food fanatics, Joshua said he will no longer patronize the store after learning about Whole Foods Market Inc.'s CEO John Mackey's views on health care reform, which were made public this week in an op-ed piece he wrote for The Wall Street Journal.

Obama Health Care Reform Riles Up Whole Foods CEO John Mackey - ABC News

John Mackey: The Whole Foods Alternative to ObamaCare - WSJ.com
Wow, a con who likes imported stuff.

Assuming you have one in your town to boycott.

Joshua has been taking the bus to his local Whole Foods in New York City every five days for the past two years. This week, he said he'll go elsewhere to fulfill his fresh vegetable and organic produce needs.

Customers are threatening to boycott Whole Foods stores after the company's CEO, John Mackey, wrote an op-ed discussing his ideas for health care reform.

"I will never shop there again," vowed Joshua, a 45-year-old blogger, who asked that his last name not be published.

Like many of his fellow health food fanatics, Joshua said he will no longer patronize the store after learning about Whole Foods Market Inc.'s CEO John Mackey's views on health care reform, which were made public this week in an op-ed piece he wrote for The Wall Street Journal.

Obama Health Care Reform Riles Up Whole Foods CEO John Mackey - ABC News

John Mackey: The Whole Foods Alternative to ObamaCare - WSJ.com

We don't have them but if we did I would and anyway I'm going to go back in time to Austin, Tx and I'm going to not go into the Whole Foods store this time, I'll go to Book People instead :lol:

i've never been to one, but i hear they have a lot of sugar free foods
been meaning to check em out
this makes me want to even more

whole foods is the most expensive market out there......

but they got some good stuff there....so i guess the owner is not entitled to his opinion....i have been to the one were i am at quite afew times....and his employees are happier than the regular food place workers....matter of fact my sister who applied there said the application list is pretty long....

actually they dont Dive...not the one out here anyway....but one of the managers told me they are working on that dept....he said stay tuned.....but if your a meat eater....they buy from selected ranches and do their own inspections....and if you need to see how something tastes before you buy....they let you taste anything in store...just ask....they will get you a sample....out here they are nicknamed the Disneyland of food....

Last edited:

actually they dont Dive...not the one out here anyway....but one of the managers told me they are working on that dept....he said stay tuned.....but if your a meat eater....they buy from selected ranches and do their own inspections....and if you need to see how something tastes before you buy....they let you taste anything in store...just ask....they will get you a sample....out here they are nicknamed the Disneyland of food....
hmmm, well, meats are important

cartmanhippies.jpg
Hippies couldn't afford to shop at Whole Foods.

yeah they just walked around and stunk up the place

Forum List

Back