Are you buying a next gen console? If so what games are you getting?

Loved God Of War. I love metroid. Castlevania Lord Of Shadows. Stuff like that.

Meanwhile..I just browsed Two Souls...or whatever it is called. Weird. 5 different endings but still the same finale'. I couldn't watch it all. It was to slow for me.

Brad mentioned a few games he said he loved as he was playing Two Lost Souls....which were Indigo Prophecy and Heave Rain...and The Last Of Us. No clue what they are about but I am fixing to go back to youtube and look them up.

I watched Lara Croft Tomb Raider, Dead Space and am now on Dead Space 2.

I love Brad.:lol:

Oh, and I watched some of Two Lost Souls but I got burned out on it.

He mentions games he played and wants to play, his favs, etc. so I have a whole list to watch him zing through. :lol:

I just now finished watching RadBrad play Resident Evil Revelation. Took about 8 frigging hours straight,but I watched it all from start to finish. HARD game, but great watching him play it.

I watched all of Asassins Creed 4 the past two days. Loved it so much, I am now watching him play Assasins Creed 3. LOVE the native american parts. And when this one is done..probably sometime tomorrow (I started at noon....so far, 12 hours worth minus an hour or two to check in here and get something to eat)...I will go to Creed 2, then the very first one.

Fascinating storylines.

Just finished Assassins Creed 3. It got boring.

Now I am watching him play God Of War Ascension. Just taking a break for the moment. ;)

I haven't bought a next gen console in a long time. I'm more of a PC gamer.

I do still like some of the portable systems though. I still play my DS and PSP, which I bought when they first came out. Also, I play a lot of games on my Kindle Fire.

>

I told my wife the other day - "If you were thinking about getting me an Xbox One or PS4 for Christmas - Don't."

While I'd love to have a nexgen console, I'm going to let them go through their birthing pains before jumping in.

>>>>

Ditto here. Likely getting a PS4 because it is cheaper but not really wanting one all that soon. There is very little draw for me at the current price point. I am a PC gamer at heart and PC outperforms anything that the consoles can dream of doing. It is just do much more versatile.

I am happily delving into watching RadBrad play Skrym...or whatever it's called. I love his comments:

Wait for it...wait for it....SICK!

Oh man! I just cut his fucking leg off!

I'm gonna pause guys so you can see this scenery!

Is that all you got, bitch?

FUCK!

OH NO! Fuck! I'm gonna die!

SHIT! SHIT!

:lmao:

??? Skyrim has dismemberment?

Yes, yes it does.
Skyrim Nexus - mods and community
(Note: I don’t think you can view this without a log on because the Nexus hides ‘adult’ content which includes sufficiently gory mods)
It works through a VATS system like fallout does except that you are not in control. There are triggers that activate a death scene causing you to perform various finishing moves. With some basic mods, you can have dozens of different finishing moves.

I can say that if you are not a PC gamer, do not get fallout of Skyrim. Fallout is at least passable but Skyrim is absolute trash (IMHO) without the myriad of mods that the community has for it. That is one of my biggest gripes with Bethsaida, almost everything they release is garbage compared to what the community creates and they do this for free. There is no excuse for the tens of thousands of bugs that are not patched (but fixed by the community) and the many other vast improvements made to the game through mods.

The combat in Skyrim is so awful that I just couldn't finish it.

lol. How so? It is not much different than Morrowind.

I do have to say though, I use magic so there is a fair amount of variety and it can be fun. I can see how blandly hitting the mouse button and standing there can be annoying. Truth be told, I fond the difficulty the worst part about that game. Bethesda seems to think that increasing difficulty by piling on more HP to enemies and make them hit harder is acceptable. It is not.

Other games increase AI, make enemies more dynamic, give them better tools and all around make the game more of a challenge. Bethesda makes you hit the mouse button more. Talk about fail.

If it does not show, I really hate that game producer. They soak up far too much talent and allow it go to waste by making games where one half is amazing and the other makes it almost unplayable…

wtf have I been I wouldn't have guessed 3/4 of you guys in here were gamers..........

anyone got a mic, xboxone and a live account?

Forum List

Back