Are you buying a next gen console? If so what games are you getting?

ok. Now I am craving more. What is another game similar that I can go watch on youtube with my popcorn and chocolate milk?

Check out this guys YouTube channel -->> theRadBrad - YouTube

He does game walkthroughs for a living. Yes Virginia, this guy gets paid to play video games. (I SSSSSOOOOO hate him for that. :) )

I watch them like movies.

>>>>

He is the one that did the walkthrough on Son Of rome!!! I really really liked it..and him...because he was funny, lol. I have him in my subscriptions now. He was filming his walkthrough of Son Of Rome and Dead Rising at the same time...or so he said. So tonight....I will watch him play Dead Rising. :smiliehug:
And yes..I watch them like movies too.

Edit: Yep. He said in Dead Rising he was video taping Son Of Rome...so that is a cross reference.

Last edited:
I am happily delving into watching RadBrad play Skrym...or whatever it's called. I love his comments:

Wait for it...wait for it....SICK!

Oh man! I just cut his fucking leg off!

I'm gonna pause guys so you can see this scenery!

Is that all you got, bitch?

FUCK!

OH NO! Fuck! I'm gonna die!

SHIT! SHIT!

:lmao:

Gracie got me thinking about RPG's so I went out today and got Dark Souls, Fallout 3 & The Witcher 2

Now you DO know I am going to go hunt those walkthroughs on youtube, dontcha? :lol:

Go get Ryse, Son of Rome. It is a great game! RadBrad says so. He said to his audience to ignore the reviews....they are WRONG.:eusa_angel:

I am happily delving into watching RadBrad play Skrym...or whatever it's called. I love his comments:

FUCK!

SHIT! SHIT!

??? Skyrim has dismemberment?

FUCK!

SHIT! SHIT!

If you ever wonder about him throwing chairs and why he mentions it in is walktroughs, watch his Silent Hill Downpour walkthrough.

All will become clear.

Silent Hill Downpour - YouTube

"He's about to Take It Deep!"

>>>>

Last edited:

FUCK!

SHIT! SHIT!

If you ever wonder about him throwing chairs and why he mentions it in is walktroughs, watch his Silent Hill Downpour walkthrough.

All will become clear.

>>>>

I will...soon as he is done with Skyrim. He hurt his back and missed a key point in the game to find the horn someone stole. He was all around the town but just couldn't figure out he was supposed to rent a room and meet the thief. I was sitting here yelling at the monitore RENT A FUCKING ROOM, DUDE! But he was all goofed up on pain killers so...I had to fast forward until he finally figured it out, lol.

I am on part 24 at the moment. I think this game is like 50 vids? Oy. But I am glued to the pc at the moment, watching him. (He made a zombie saber tooth tiger and is having some fun with it right now, lol).
I just got up to stretch my legs, come here and do a quick read, and now I am back to my RadBrad Skyrim. :)

FUCK!

SHIT! SHIT!

??? Skyrim has dismemberment?

No...sorry. Ryson Son Of Rome. HE is dismembering. RadBrad is making zombie critters in Skyrim.

Oh, he also said he is going to go back when he is done with the game, kill every villager he finds, then steal their dogs cuz he wants one. :lmao:

FUCK!

SHIT! SHIT!

All will become clear.

>>>>

I will...soon as he is done with Skyrim. He hurt his back and missed a key point in the game to find the horn someone stole. He was all around the town but just couldn't figure out he was supposed to rent a room and meet the thief. I was sitting here yelling at the monitore RENT A FUCKING ROOM, DUDE! But he was all goofed up on pain killers so...I had to fast forward until he finally figured it out, lol.

I am on part 24 at the moment. I think this game is like 50 vids? Oy. But I am glued to the pc at the moment, watching him. (He made a zombie saber tooth tiger and is having some fun with it right now, lol).
I just got up to stretch my legs, come here and do a quick read, and now I am back to my RadBrad Skyrim. :)

Watching his walkthroughs has become part of my fitness program.

We have a treadmill on the Den which is also where the computer room (w/ Desktop rig) is. I connected a 15 ft HDMI cable from the video card in the computer to a flatscreen TV mounted on a wall mount in front of the treadmill. Shoot the display output of the computer to the TV, and control it via wireless mouse/keypad. When you are using full computer access to YouTube (as opposed to via a smartphone or android tablet), you can select "Play All" for the playlist.

You don't have to select each individual video to run, they just run automatically with a short commercial in between.

So off I go into the worlds of Skyrim, zombies, and car thieves as I do my 3-miles a night.

>>>>

I bought a PS4 and am enjoying Killzone and Knack. Even though they didn't get the best reviews, I'm still enjoying them a lot more than expected. I've finished them both and am currently hunting trophies for 100% (PS4 Cheats is a good site if you need one) but there's the thing...

The inevitable new console game drought has begun :0

Well....at 4:30am this morning, I watched Skyrim all the way thru, with Brad talking about his runny nose, his sore back he twisted, and in general....enjoying every minute. But it's done.
I tried watching him with Silent Hill, but zombies are not my thing, so I stopped and moved on to something else he is videoing..but I don't remember what it is now. Tonight is another round of watching some game play.

Skyrim is a great game. Loved the graphics.

Well....at 4:30am this morning, I watched Skyrim all the way thru, with Brad talking about his runny nose, his sore back he twisted, and in general....enjoying every minute. But it's done.
I tried watching him with Silent Hill, but zombies are not my thing, so I stopped and moved on to something else he is videoing..but I don't remember what it is now. Tonight is another round of watching some game play.

Skyrim is a great game. Loved the graphics.

If you aren't into Zombies, I might recommend this one -->> [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YMW2tE_5nM&list=SPBC7E706C191B2ADF]Mass Effect 3 - Gameplay Walkthrough w/Kinect - Part 1 - Character Creation (Xbox 360/PC/PS3) - YouTube[/ame]

>>>>

Well my xbox one seems to have stopped working. First Battlefield wont play AT ALL and now my controllers wont register on the machine. Voice functionality works fine but I cant play games without the damn controllers.

Over 1200 invested in this system. Im so fucking mad I cant see straight.

Gamestop is offering to give me full credit (store credit) for the console but all the other shit I bought im stuck with. They have ps4's in stock but now im gun shy.

I got a ps3 and hated it. Gadgetry. I HATE gadgetry. It was very confusing.

I'll stick with ps2.

Last edited:
Eh. Too much gunplay. Boring. Got any other recommendations similar to skyrim? [MENTION=27321]WorldWatcher[/MENTION]

Eh. Too much gunplay. Boring. Got any other recommendations similar to skyrim? [MENTION=27321]WorldWatcher[/MENTION]

Well you don't want shooters and you don't want Zombies, makes it tough.

Maybe Batman -->> Batman Arkham Origins - YouTube

La Noire (Detective)??? -->> [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-DVtbRC72w&list=SPs1-UdHIwbo4kgqJKGTVfGagnCT1NZrYe]LA Noire Gameplay Walkthrough Part 1 - Upon Reflection - YouTube[/ame]

>>>>

Forum List

Back