Are you born gay?

Pikey you are a Brit, a lowlife, you aren't good enough to wipe my ass. Now i'll do you a favor and leave you alone(or not) before I make you completely drown yourself in a bottle of beefeaters.

Lol your a pissant compared to me, a complete irrelevant joke with the respect of nobody.

Take this as a lesson, next time don't step to me unless your gun is fully loaded and well oiled or like this i'll fuck you up and not think twice about how you feel or what you think.

You are best off to leave this thread alone. Would you like to ask me to voluntarily ban you from this thread so you don't embarrass yourself further?

Threatening to ban me already?
Maybe you should ban yourself for hijacking this thread just to troll and flame me you fucking buffoon.As you are a hairy cowardly greek, I expect little else.
Being as you are, a Greek man I imagine you also suffer from small man syndrome because all little fat greek men do, put lifts in your shoes shorty and try a body wax, leave the kebabs alone and maybe then you could attract the boys.Thick bastard.

Threatening to ban me already?
Maybe you should ban yourself for hijacking this thread just to troll and flame me you fucking buffoon.As you are a hairy cowardly greek, I expect little else.
Being as you are, a Greek man I imagine you also suffer from small man syndrome because all little fat greek men do, put lifts in your shoes shorty and try a body wax, leave the kebabs alone and maybe then you could attract the boys.Thick bastard.

No kidding. OCA is the most ignorant tool on this board.

RWA may have a thick skull, but you have thin skin. If you can't take it don't dish it out. :gay: :dunno:

Nuc, you really don't want to go there with me today. I take all sorts of shit, most of it is though weak in comparison to my brilliant musings.

RWA may have a thick skull, but you have thin skin. If you can't take it don't dish it out. :gay: :dunno:

Let ME make it clear, OCA did NOT ban roomy or RWA, nor did I. The banning had nothing to do with him. We do support the decision, based on the banned members' posts.

Let ME make it clear, OCA did NOT ban roomy or RWA, nor did I. The banning had nothing to do with him. We do support the decision, based on the banned members' posts.

I get it. I saw them banned and assumed it was because of this. Then I saw the other thread they got it on in and that's why. OK. Messing with the moderators just isn't too smart. Or if you want to pick a fight with them keep it dignified. Although there are several moderators here who should be called immoderators because they lose it frequently.

I get it. I saw them banned and assumed it was because of this. Then I saw the other thread they got it on in and that's why. OK. Messing with the moderators just isn't too smart. Or if you want to pick a fight with them keep it dignified. Although there are several moderators here who should be called immoderators because they lose it frequently.

Very tactfully put !:beer:

In order to understand what I'm going to say, you have to believe in the Bible. There are ALOT of people who think that It & I'm full of crap, but I'm going to say it anyway.

Mm & I have batted this back & forth sooooo many times because so much can go wrong it the womb, but this is the conclusion Mm has helped me understand.

God does not condemn things that man cannot control.
He does not condemn blindness, diabetes, siamese twins, Down's syndrome & a bevy of others.
But He does condemn, lying, stealing, gossip, murder, adultery & homosexuality.

Man is sinful by nature, but committing sin is always a choice.
If homosexuallity was something that man had no control over such as with any deformity or disease, God would not have said it was an abomination.

In order to understand what I'm going to say, you have to believe in the Bible. There are ALOT of people who think that It & I'm full of crap, but I'm going to say it anyway.

Mm & I have batted this back & forth sooooo many times because so much can go wrong it the womb, but this is the conclusion Mm has helped me understand.

God does not condemn things that man cannot control.
He does not condemn blindness, diabetes, siamese twins, Down's syndrome & a bevy of others.
But He does condemn, lying, stealing, gossip, murder, adultery & homosexuality.

Man is sinful by nature, but committing sin is always a choice.
If homosexuallity was something that man had no control over such as with any deformity or disease, God would not have said it was an abomination.
Sorry if I offend you, or anyone else for that matter, by saying this, but maybe God's a psychopath?

Explain.
Trust me, God & I have had our rounds.
Much of the Old Testament explains that.

And regarding why anyone would be offended: because you believe in that god and sometimes people are offended for that reason.

I'm sorry, but I think this is a cop-out.
I asked you to explain to me why you think what you do.

Turning people into salt, the creation of hell, the Flood, Threatening to wipe out the jews that he had just finished exodusing, calling for people to kill doves, goats, other people. Killing all the first born sons. Rains of fire. Damning every single human being to hell (this is the old testament, before the harrowing).

God the Father could indeed be seen as a bit on the psychopathic side.

Not saying I believe it, just that the stuff is there.

Turning people into salt, the creation of hell, the Flood, Threatening to wipe out the jews that he had just finished exodusing, calling for people to kill doves, goats, other people. Killing all the first born sons. Rains of fire. Damning every single human being to hell (this is the old testament, before the harrowing).

God the Father could indeed be seen as a bit on the psychopathic side.

Or perhaps a demanding parent with a lot of unruly kids.

Did He ever command man to kill all who did not believe in him?

If a parent slaughtered his/her unruly kids you'd call them demanding?
I think you need to understand the relative unimportance of men with respect to an omnipotent creator. It is only through His grace that we are allowed to exist.

If you created a widget, and several turned out defective, would you not destroy them in order to protect the integrity of the design?

Forum List

Back