Are you bisexual?‎

|Bisexuals are even worse perverts than gays or lesbians. They have not made their choice yet. Where will they go after sex with boys and girls? Animals? Dead persons or maybe even further?

If you need the label, I'm bisexual. Though I prefer 'just sexual.' If I have a gf I'm 'straight.' If I have bf I'm gay. To be literally bisexual I'd think you'd have to have threesome with a guy and girl or something. I'm "Roman" or versatile. :)

|Bisexuals are even worse perverts than gays or lesbians. They have not made their choice yet. Where will they go after sex with boys and girls? Animals? Dead persons or maybe even further?

A little bit of parody is fine, but I think you go too far by way of trying to characterize the homophobic viewpoint. The combination of utter stupidity with such ridiculously idiotic slippery slope arguments is a bit much, even for a homophobe.

Dude! I had no idea that Magneto/ Gandalf and Sylar/ Spock are gay! Lol. For some reason that is the crazzzy

Dude! I had no idea that Magneto/ Gandalf and Sylar/ Spock are gay! Lol. For some reason that is the crazzzy

Who's gay in Hollywood often goes unnoticed by me too. Was surprised when I learned Anderson Cooper was. Strangely I found him much more attractive afterwords. :)

Trees, holes in ground,,,the infirmed, MILF's, seniors and ghosts...

A little bit of parody is fine, but I think you go too far by way of trying to characterize the homophobic viewpoint. The combination of utter stupidity with such ridiculously idiotic slippery slope arguments is a bit much, even for a homophobe.
Not for recovering dick suckers.....

Nope. I think having a problem with them is stupid, but I've only ever been attracted to girls.
Sorry to differ...I think forcing children in 6th grade do "declare" their sexual orientation, especially when "girl who likes only boys", or "boy who likes only girls" are not options is sick and repulsive because such a lack ignores the fact the greatest majority of people (including children) are normally straight. To force another "lesser evil" choice is sick and abusive.

Forum List

Back