America's plan to depopulate poor nations

An interesting read from Louis Farrakhan & the Nation of Islam: Wicked Policy and America s National Interests .

(I am NOT a Muslim, just for the record.)

Peace
Anonymous1977

I think it is a great idea if we drastically lowered the population. In fact I believe our current economic situation is helping to lower birth rates. People are opting to not have kids or only have 1 or 2 not 2 to 4. Too expensive. I think someone showed birth rates are down for every population except blacks. White people would rather have fun and money than have kids. Muslims hispanics and blacks dont have money so they fuck. Lol.

Or we are having kids later. I know many 40-50 year olds having their first kid. Now that the house is paid off and before its too late. Late breeders. People gonna say oh is that your grandkid? Lol

I'm glad we aren't doubling the population.

Neither's Farrakhan. Nation of Islam is to Islam as Mormonism is to Christianity.

The Nation of Islam and orthodox Islam

'Traditional' Islamic take on Nation of Islam.

Peace, Delta...I think God only knows who truly worships Him (the meaning of Islam) but more importantly, Mr. Farrakhan told the truth about American foreign policy toward the rest of the world, or didn't he? The American government intends to depopulate poor nations in the world according to the government documents cited in the article...

Peace.
Anonymous1977

I think it is a great idea if we drastically lowered the population. In fact I believe our current economic situation is helping to lower birth rates. People are opting to not have kids or only have 1 or 2 not 2 to 4. Too expensive. I think someone showed birth rates are down for every population except blacks. White people would rather have fun and money than have kids. Muslims hispanics and blacks dont have money so they fuck. Lol.

Or we are having kids later. I know many 40-50 year olds having their first kid. Now that the house is paid off and before its too late. Late breeders. People gonna say oh is that your grandkid? Lol

So you don't deny being murderers? Hmmm. Interesting.

Much as I dislike bobo's posts most of the time, that is not what he said. Why do you resort to lies to try and make a point?

We may be killers but we're not murderers.

The guy is a nut-ball, off the rails, bat-shit crazy.

Ironically, the 'Progressives' who control much of our government are keen to control 3d world population growth, but it's not by poison, it's by chemical birth control methods. But we have done much to expand third world populations through the eradication and reduction of many deadly diseases

The real problem is that in primitive cultures large families are considered a blessing, based on past experience where a large percentage of children died before age 5. It is near impossible to change that culture.

In Europe, White-America, and other advanced cultures, the educated population is reproducing at less-than replacement rates. I wonder if Calypso Louie is worried about the native ethnic Germans becoming a minority in their own country within a couple generations due to the influx of third-worlders, whom the Germans need to prop up their welfare state.

The guy is a nut-ball, off the rails, bat-shit crazy.

Ironically, the 'Progressives' who control much of our government are keen to control 3d world population growth, but it's not by poison, it's by chemical birth control methods. But we have done much to expand third world populations through the eradication and reduction of many deadly diseases

The real problem is that in primitive cultures large families are considered a blessing, based on past experience where a large percentage of children died before age 5. It is near impossible to change that culture.

In Europe, White-America, and other advanced cultures, the educated population is reproducing at less-than replacement rates. I wonder if Calypso Louie is worried about the native ethnic Germans becoming a minority in their own country within a couple generations due to the influx of third-worlders, whom the Germans need to prop up their welfare state.
All it takes is one generation and you can change that behavior. Give a couple birth control like IUD and watch poor people only have 1 or 2 kids.

Forum List

Back