Are you bisexual?‎

Sorry to differ...I think forcing children in 6th grade do "declare" their sexual orientation, especially when "girl who likes only boys", or "boy who likes only girls" are not options is sick and repulsive because such a lack ignores the fact the greatest majority of people (including children) are normally straight. To force another "lesser evil" choice is sick and abusive.
I can agree with that. You can't brainwash straight kids into wanting to fuck their own gender just to make gay people feel more secure anymore than the opposite.

One time our jobsite got rained out. So I went home early. Just after sunrise.

I get home and there's my daughters' cute boyfriend who was temporarily living with us dressed up in front of the mirrors in my 14 year old daughter's cheerleader uniform and shoving her silver bullet vibrator up his butt.

I just said to myself, "I don't care if it's a guy", he's really cute", looks sexy as a girl and I fucked him up the anus over and over again for several hours. all day.

Instant erection, and botton line, I fucked his ass over and over again the rest of the day. I had orgasms at least a dozen times. It was some of the best sex I'd had in a while. And so did he, apparently. His ejaculate would shoot all the way across the room and splatter on the wall, floor or ceiling.

But it only happened once, and neither of us told my daughter about it.

However, she did mention that she needed some new cheerleader uniforms.

---------------------

Does the OP have help for Hobosexuals?...cuz it's pretty clear that a lot of our leftwing loons are also Bum Fucks.

Forum List

Back