Are you afraid of black people?

YOU made ridiculous claims. I asked you to support them. You can't.
I don't have to prove anything. You do.

If your claim is that poverty causes crime, supply some proof.

Calling me names because you got caught trying to lie doesn't hurt me...but it does reveal a lot about you.

Is it fair to summarize your opinion as "black people are evil?"

I didn't ask for your summation of the imaginary things you think about me, did I?

I asked you to support the claims you made earlier.
I can see that you have no intention of doing that and are just trying to evade.
This conversation is over. I made my point.

I didn't ask for your summation of the imaginary things you think about me, did I?

I can see that you have no intention of doing that and are just trying to evade.

Fair enough. I made mine too. We'll both be followed by better generations :thup:

Fair enough. I made mine too. We'll both be followed by better generations :thup:

hahahaha..You made no points. You couldn't support your claims, so you retreated and changed the subject.

What you said in your 3rd sentence might be correct, though. I won't ask for proof.LMAO

hahahaha..You made no points. You couldn't support your claims, so you retreated and changed the subject.

What you said in your 3rd sentence might be correct, though. I won't ask for proof.LMAO

Oh fuck you all you did was point to detroit and for some unknown reason compared it to west virginia. I've seen you post before. You just don't like black people. There's nothing I can say to make you change your mind. Thank goodness your backwards ass thinking is on the way out :thup:

No,I'm neither afraid to walk through white neighborhoods at night either.When Iwas a teen growing up in north Philly , at times I was afraid, but I got over it.When you win your first fight the fear leaves and Blacks respect a person that doesn't show fear, that goes for whites also

Oh fuck you all you did was point to detroit and for some unknown reason compared it to west virginia. I've seen you post before. You just don't like black people. There's nothing I can say to make you change your mind. Thank goodness your backwards ass thinking is on the way out :thup:

You made claims. I asked you to support them. You could not and changed the subject.
This isn't about me or your fantasies about me.
Simply support your claims with proof. What's so hard about that?

You made claims. I asked you to support them. You could not and changed the subject.

Dude all of your claims were just opinion! You didn't say a single thing in all of your posts! As for me the only claim I made was about how much more productive the city of Detroit is over the ENTIRE STATE of West Virginia. And you can find that anywhere.

google.com

Dude all of your claims were just opinion! You didn't say a single thing in all of your posts! As for me the only claim I made was about how much more productive the city of Detroit is over the ENTIRE STATE of West Virginia. And you can find that anywhere.

google.com

Post #87
A couple of simple questions. Can you answer them? You made the claims, not me. I made NO claims about anything. I asked you to support the ones you made.
You aren't fooling anyone, you know.
:dig:

Post #87
A couple of simple questions. Can you answer them? You made the claims, not me. I made NO claims about anything. I asked you to support the ones you made.
You aren't fooling anyone, you know.
:dig:

There weren't any questions in that post. Try again.

While you're at it ponder the intelligence of comparing an entire rural mountain STATE against an industrial urban CITY.

We constantly hear that the racism dialog in America desperately needs more honesty and understanding, so I'm trying to be honest ,and by that, maybe I can learn something from someone and maybe/hopefully someone can learn something from me as well. So my answer to the OP title is yes, to some degree. I would feel unsafe if I were to be walking through black neighborhoods at night, or being surrounded by a group of blacks in certain circumstances. Does that make me a racist? I don't believe it does. Fear is an intelligent trait often times, when rational. The question is do I have an irrational fear. I believe that I do not. When I read stories in the news, look at hard data on crime and consider my own personal experiences, It is clear to me that I'm in a considerably more dangerous situation if I'm around blacks or Latino's, as opposed to other races or another ethnicity. Often times I hear about black people who get angry when they see whites afraid of them. We've all heard the frustration black men express when they talk about white women clutching their purses when they're around blacks. I can see why they're mad, to some degree, because for the most part there's nothing to be afraid of when dealing with blacks and I can see they believe they are being unfairly judged. Some of the fear however is justified. For example many white people, I would imagine, wouldn't think of walking through the projects at night. Also, the reason for the fear is because of the type of behavior blacks have shown. So when nonviolent, law abiding blacks get upset when whites fear them, they should be angry with other blacks and they're behavior for making whites afraid of them. I don't know that's just the way I see it. Am I wrong? Are others willing to admit they're afraid of blacks to a degree as well? I would appreciate other point of views to this OP as well.

In a multicultural society a little smile and a little help or some kind of singe like gesture really help to reduce misunderstanding. You don't need to carry some one on your head neither some one want that either. Just, be nice a little.

A significant number are, whether they admit it or not.

Old people, women, young naive people with little life experience and drunks are the ones in the most danger.
Negro criminals look for the weak or unaware.
They are predators.

Healthy, alert males have little to worry about one on one...They often roam in packs, though.

Don't let one approach you asking for a cigarette or somesuch BS.
That's the trick they use to get in close enough to attack. I always say "No I don't have a cigarette get the fuck away from me" ..and MEAN it.... keep moving... and watch for the one trying to circle behind you.

I live in a 70/30 black/white city. White people here know the score...and how to protect themselves ;) Believe that.

Remember..they are mortal and they bleed red...

Old people, women, young naive people with little life experience and drunks are the ones in the most danger.
Negro criminals look for the weak or unaware.
They are predators.

Healthy, alert males have little to worry about one on one...They often roam in packs, though.

Don't let one approach you asking for a cigarette or somesuch BS.
That's the trick they use to get in close enough to attack. I always say "No I don't have a cigarette get the fuck away from me" ..and MEAN it.... keep moving... and watch for the one trying to circle behind you.

I live in a 70/30 black/white city. White people here know the score...and how to protect themselves ;) Believe that.

Remember..they are mortal and they bleed red...

Well I guess that settles it.

Hey I found you guys a friend!!!

@Matthew @Tank @ShootSpeeders

A significant number are, whether they admit it or not.
People should not afraid of black people, because like all fingers are not equal, like all members in a family are not same, some behave good and some behave badly, like all days are not same, some are hot, some cold similarly all people in one race like that some are good and some are not, so people should not be afraid from any one a lot white people face trouble from white and a lot of time brothers and sisters have problems from each other.

ONLY A LITTLE HELP GOOD ENOUGH, LIKE A SMILE, LIKE SAY HELLO, LIKE A SOME KIND OF GOOD BODY LANGUAGE, LIKE LITTLE TRUST IN THE SENSE OF MONEY OR COMMODITY OR IN WORDS.

People should not afraid of black people, because like all fingers are not equal, like all members in a family are not same, some behave good and some behave badly, like all days are not same, some are hot, some cold similarly all people in one race like that some are good and some are not, so people should not be afraid from any one a lot white people face trouble from white and a lot of time brothers and sisters have problems from each other.

ONLY A LITTLE HELP GOOD ENOUGH, LIKE A SMILE, LIKE SAY HELLO, LIKE A SOME KIND OF GOOD BODY LANGUAGE, LIKE LITTLE TRUST IN THE SENSE OF MONEY OR COMMODITY OR IN WORDS.

Good luck getting that message across to the scum feeding racists here

Forum List

Back