Are you a Christian or a Follower of Christ?

Kalam, you a very funny guy!
Thank you. :neutral:

One question: do muzzies still wipe their ass with their hand? If not, when did that change?
A few centuries before your European ancestors began bathing regularly, I'd guess. Around the same time y'all began emptying your chamber pots in the streets. :lol:

Marco Polo bring you some asswipes too?
Asswipes seem to be bringing themselves to this forum lately...

Kalam, you a very funny guy!
Thank you. :neutral:

One question: do muzzies still wipe their ass with their hand? If not, when did that change?
A few centuries before your European ancestors began bathing regularly, I'd guess. Around the same time y'all began emptying your chamber pots in the streets. :lol:

Marco Polo bring you some asswipes too?
Asswipes seem to be bringing themselves to this forum lately...

Yeah......and I think instead of calling you Kalam, we should call you Charmin, because you are a full package of asswipe.

BTW......you still following that fucked up theology called IsLAME, which allows its adherents to lie to anyone outside of their belief system?

No wonder Sunni and Shia are so fucking twisted......

You know.....I've actually BEEN to Jiddah Saudi Arabia, as well as Dubai UAE.

Their toilets consist of 2 foot pads on either side of a hole, with a hose coming out of the wall.

Ya lift yer bedsheet, squat, and then when you're done, wipe with your left hand and rinse it off with the hose.

Had a friend of mine that had to go to the bathroom (shit) REAL BAD. It took us almost 45 min to find this poor dude a Western toilet.

Poor fucker damn near exploded on the street!

By the way Kalam Charmin, please explain the justification for suicide bombers, killing your own people, destroying your own places of worship (Golden Mosque), and still consider yourselves the "religion of peace".

Religion of peace? Sounds more like a mixed up religion of PIECES.

allah sucks ass and probably blows beggars for free. May his name forever be a curse.....ptooie.........

Face it Charmin, your religion blows as well as sucks.

You know.....I've actually BEEN to Jiddah Saudi Arabia, as well as Dubai UAE.

Their toilets consist of 2 foot pads on either side of a hole, with a hose coming out of the wall.

Ya lift yer bedsheet, squat, and then when you're done, wipe with your left hand and rinse it off with the hose.
Wow. The hose is for cleaning your ass, buddy, not your hand. :rofl:

By the way Kalam Charmin, please explain the justification for suicide bombers, killing your own people, destroying your own places of worship (Golden Mosque), and still consider yourselves the "religion of peace".
All of those actions contradict Islamic teachings. According to the Qur'an, those who claim to be Muslims while living un-Islamic lifestyles are "hypocrites."

Religion of peace? Sounds more like a mixed up religion of PIECES.
Holy fuck, dude. You're a comedic mastermind.

allah sucks ass and probably blows beggars for free. May his name forever be a curse.....ptooie.........

Face it Charmin, your religion blows as well as sucks.
:lol:

You don't have to act like a five-year-old simply because you're the same height as one.

Yo.......Charmin.......ever been out of the US or are you a failed Christian just like another 'tard on here known as Sunnidiot?

I'm betting that you are. What? Christianity, Zen, or Judaism was too hard for you? Musta been as a simple minded idiot such as yourself sounds like someone that needs to be told what to do.

You're probably a GOP'er as well eh?

Yo.......Charmin.......ever been out of the US or are you a failed Christian just like another 'tard on here known as Sunnidiot?

I'm betting that you are. What? Christianity, Zen, or Judaism was too hard for you? Musta been as a simple minded idiot such as yourself sounds like someone that needs to be told what to do.

You're probably a GOP'er as well eh?
Wrong on all counts, man. I recommend seeing a shrink - he or she will be able to identify and treat your displaced anger over being cognitively and vertically deficient. :thup:

Answer the question then dude.......have you ever been over there? I have. Several times in fact, in support of Desert Storm pts 1 and 2.

And yes.......they wipe with their left hand, which is why it is considered an insult to someone over there to hold out your left hand to them.

Had to spend several days in port briefs before we pulled in because of all the fucked up rules over there. Sharia law SUCKS, as well as is NOT practical, frugal or efficient.

AlwaysBabbling........you ever been there either?

Forum List

Back