Are Whites Descended From East Indian Albinos?

I recall about 10 years ago I ran across a site that claimed whites were the descendents of albinos. I wrote it off to extreme Black supremacy and did not follow up on the claim. Well I found out that the gene responsible for light skin in europeans originated in basically what is India today. I immediately remembered the claim that I had written off as rhetoric and looked into it. I was astonished to see pictures of albino East Indian people that looked for all the world like white people. I would love to hear all intelligent thoughts on this issue.

This lady is an albino East Indian.

picture-29-43.png

So is this family.

pullan-14.jpg

Can't imagine it's true. As I understand it, albinoism is a genetic mutation and more than just pale skin. If we were descendents of albinos we'd have more indicating it than just pale skin. But eyes, and hair and whatnot.
There are different types of albinism. its possible because 2 people with different types of albinism can have a "normal" child. The Swedes in particular display a lot of the same physical traits as albinos.

The normal child would be a brown skinner person then though yes?

Albinoism is rare. It's hard to envision enough albinos existing, reproducing together to start a new ethnicity.

I recall about 10 years ago I ran across a site that claimed whites were the descendents of albinos. I wrote it off to extreme Black supremacy and did not follow up on the claim. Well I found out that the gene responsible for light skin in europeans originated in basically what is India today. I immediately remembered the claim that I had written off as rhetoric and looked into it. I was astonished to see pictures of albino East Indian people that looked for all the world like white people. I would love to hear all intelligent thoughts on this issue.

This lady is an albino East Indian.

picture-29-43.png

So is this family.

pullan-14.jpg

Can't imagine it's true. As I understand it, albinoism is a genetic mutation and more than just pale skin. If we were descendents of albinos we'd have more indicating it than just pale skin. But eyes, and hair and whatnot.
There are different types of albinism. its possible because 2 people with different types of albinism can have a "normal" child. The Swedes in particular display a lot of the same physical traits as albinos.

The normal child would be a brown skinner person then though yes?

Albinoism is rare. It's hard to envision enough albinos existing, reproducing together to start a new ethnicity.
Yes a normal child would have more melanin. However if they had a child with an albino the chance of having another albino child would be extremely high. As a matter of fact I believe its impossible for 2 people with the same type of albinism to produce a "normal" child.

Last edited:
1 in 17,000 occurence rate. Never going to have enough reproducing only amongst themselves to start anything. It'll always remain a freak occurence.

1 in 17,000 occurence rate. Never going to have enough reproducing only amongst themselves to start anything. It'll always remain a freak occurence.
Not if the founding population were albinos cast out from India/Africa etc. Eventually as they mixed with others it would become a more scarce occurrence.

Not if the founding population were albinos cast out from India/Africa etc. Eventually as they mixed with others it would become a more scarce occurrence.

Gradual reductions in melanin concentration, that due to the lesser sunshine, did not result in death by skin cancer is a more likely reason for the current skin tone of Europeans.

Gradual reductions in melanin concentration, that due to the lesser sunshine, did not result in death by skin cancer is a more likely reason for the current skin tone of Europeans.
Youre still trying to advance a theory science has proven to be incorrect. I posted the link that proves where light skin came from in europeans and it had nothing to do with climate.

Light skin colour in Europeans stems from ONE 10,000-year-old ancestor

Lets deal with proven facts in considering my theory.

Last edited:

Youre still trying to advance a theory science has proven to be incorrect. I posted the link that proves where light skin came from in europeans and it had nothing to do with climate.

Climate was what allowed the lighter skin to flourish, and while the study thinks it can link it to one individual, I doubt the individual was an albino, because the gene still allows for the production of some melanin.

Climate was what allowed the lighter skin to flourish, and while the study thinks it can link it to one individual, I doubt the individual was an albino, because the gene still allows for the production of some melanin.
I agree that climate may have allowed the lighter skin to flourish in europe. Back then what would be the difference in an albino and a light skinned person? They both would have been outcasts. Is it possible that these people banded together and migrated to europe? Again the DNA trail shows its completely possible.

I agree that climate may have allowed the lighter skin to flourish in europe. Back then what would be the difference in an albino and a light skinned person? They both would have been outcasts. Is it possible that these people banded together and migrated to europe? Again the DNA trail shows its completely possible.

Albinos burn even in the lesser light of Europe, there would have been no benefit to it.

Albinos burn even in the lesser light of Europe, there would have been no benefit to it.
Of course albinos burn everywhere but its less intense in europe and this was the place that had more unclaimed territory and a place to live. Eventually the dominant gene would make the albinos fewer in number but again I point to the fact that europeans and east indians both share the same type of albinism.

Of course albinos burn everywhere but its less intense in europe and this was the place that had more unclaimed territory and a place to live. Eventually the dominant gene would make the albinos fewer in number but again I point to the fact that europeans and east indians both share the same type of albinism.

So some of Europe's genetic code came from the Indus valley region. That's a known concept, its where the whole "Aryan"crap came from.
There have been later migrations as well, Most Roma are believed to descend from Indian lineages.

This assertion reminds me of Elijah Muhammads' mother plane and the 1500 small wheels pure fantasy and wishful thinking.

Albino-ism is a detriment to even people living in the coldest, darkest areas. The absence of melanin is not selected in any scenario as favorable.

Blacks, whites, etc differ on the amount of melanin in the skin, albinos have none.
Its entirely possible that the founding population of europe could have been albinos.

Its entirely possible that the 'founding population' of Africa could have been albinos.

I mean if we are just speculating without any basis in actual genetics or science.

There is no known linkage to albinism to skin color in general. Albinism is a specific set of characteristics- of which 'Europeans' essentially have none of.
We know its not possible because the selected trait was for Black skin long before we became homo sapiens. Thats a fact based in science. Albinsim came about afterwards.

Albinism exists in almost every species. Albinism predates homosapiens.
You keep forgetting albinism is a recessive trait. Its impossible that it could occur first.

Albinism is a recessive trait- and it occurs in almost every species.

Albinism predates homosapiens.

And while your theory is mildly interesting, it isn't supported by science in anyway.

Back then the difference would be that albino's die young due to many health issues- and humans with lighter skin do not.

Back then the difference would be that albino's die young due to many health issues- and humans with lighter skin do not.
I should have been specific. What would be the difference in their appearance to a majority of dark skinned people that assumed they were both diseased or devils?

Its entirely possible that the founding population of europe could have been albinos.

Its entirely possible that the 'founding population' of Africa could have been albinos.

I mean if we are just speculating without any basis in actual genetics or science.

There is no known linkage to albinism to skin color in general. Albinism is a specific set of characteristics- of which 'Europeans' essentially have none of.
We know its not possible because the selected trait was for Black skin long before we became homo sapiens. Thats a fact based in science. Albinsim came about afterwards.

Albinism exists in almost every species. Albinism predates homosapiens.
You keep forgetting albinism is a recessive trait. Its impossible that it could occur first.

Albinism is a recessive trait- and it occurs in almost every species.

Albinism predates homosapiens.

And while your theory is mildly interesting, it isn't supported by science in anyway.
Albinism in homo sapiens doesnt predate homo sapiens. Black skin was around millions of years before homo sapiens came to be. Yes science does support my theory. I'm actually looking for another explanation that makes sense.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/02/140225193412.htm

"Genetic evidence suggests that the evolution of skin rich in eumelanin, which is brown-black in colour, occurred in early humans between 1.2 and 1.8 million years ago in the East African Savannah. Early humans having lost most of their body hair (probably to facilitate heat loss) probably had pale skin containing pheomelanin -- like our nearest surviving relatives, "

Last edited:
No, it's already been proven, by scientist and stuff, that we all came from africa and whites mingle with other species.

and, there are white people that are albinos, so this is a logical failure.
East Indians came from Africa so no this isnt a logical failure. Its already been proven that the gene for light skin arose in India. You do realize 2 albiinos can have a child that isnt a albino if the 2 parents have different types of albinism? Of course white people can have albinos. Every race can. The most common type of albinism is OCA2 and people from Africa have it more than anyone else. OCA1 occurs predominately among whites and east indians. Coincidence?

It's a fail

albinism is a rarity, there's just to many of us

plus you have to be really pale skin and blond, which most of us aren't.

No, it's already been proven, by scientist and stuff, that we all came from africa and whites mingle with other species.

East Indians came from Africa so no this isnt a logical failure. Its already been proven that the gene for light skin arose in India. You do realize 2 albiinos can have a child that isnt a albino if the 2 parents have different types of albinism? Of course white people can have albinos. Every race can. The most common type of albinism is OCA2 and people from Africa have it more than anyone else. OCA1 occurs predominately among whites and east indians. Coincidence?

It's a fail

Scientific fact is a fail? Albinism is rare because its recessive. Like I mentioned earlier I'm not saying whites are albinos. I'm saying they very well may have descended from a population of albinos cast out from India.

It's a fail

Scientific fact is a fail? Albinism is rare because its recessive. Like I mentioned earlier I'm not saying whites are albinos. I'm saying they very well may have descended from a population of albinos cast out from India.
from a tiny fraction of a population to most of the known world.

they out stripped blacks, asians, browns to dominate N America, EU, N ME and the russian block

It's a fail

from a tiny fraction of a population to most of the known world.

they out stripped blacks, asians, browns to dominate N America, EU, N ME and the russian block
Whites are still the minority in the world. What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back