Are Whites Descended From East Indian Albinos?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
I recall about 10 years ago I ran across a site that claimed whites were the descendents of albinos. I wrote it off to extreme Black supremacy and did not follow up on the claim. Well I found out that the gene responsible for light skin in europeans originated in basically what is India today. I immediately remembered the claim that I had written off as rhetoric and looked into it. I was astonished to see pictures of albino East Indian people that looked for all the world like white people. I would love to hear all intelligent thoughts on this issue.

This lady is an albino East Indian.

picture-29-43.png

So is this family.

pullan-14.jpg

No, it's already been proven, by scientist and stuff, that we all came from africa and whites mingle with other species.

and, there are white people that are albinos, so this is a logical failure.

No, it's already been proven, by scientist and stuff, that we all came from africa and whites mingle with other species.

East Indians came from Africa so no this isnt a logical failure. Its already been proven that the gene for light skin arose in India. You do realize 2 albiinos can have a child that isnt a albino if the 2 parents have different types of albinism? Of course white people can have albinos. Every race can. The most common type of albinism is OCA2 and people from Africa have it more than anyone else. OCA1 occurs predominately among whites and east indians. Coincidence?

Light skin colour in Europeans stems from ONE 10,000-year-old ancestor

East Indians came from Africa so no this isnt a logical failure. Its already been proven that the gene for light skin arose in India. You do realize 2 albiinos can have a child that isnt a albino if the 2 parents have different types of albinism? Of course white people can have albinos. Every race can. The most common type of albinism is OCA2 and people from Africa have it more than anyone else. OCA1 occurs predominately among whites and east indians. Coincidence?

Are blacks descended from African albino's?

About as likely.

Almost certainly all humans are descended from some ancestor who was an albino.

Human skin color genetics theory is pretty well developed- current theory is that the original humans migrating out of Africa were dark skinned, and that outside of the tropics skin color lightened( probably due to fertility issues regarding exposure to sun light), and then as human populations migrated again to tropics, skin colors darkened again.

Albinism is very, very different from genetic lighter skin color.

About as likely.

Human skin color genetics theory is pretty well developed- current theory is that the original humans migrating out of Africa were dark skinned, and that outside of the tropics skin color lightened( probably due to fertility issues regarding exposure to sun light), and then as human populations migrated again to tropics, skin colors darkened again.

Not really. Youre logic doesnt work and no that is not the current theory. There is nothing to show that skin lightened due to less sun. The middle east and india are just as hot as Africa. The specific gene for light skin in europeans appeared first in India which just so happens to share the same type of albinism that is prevalent among europeans. Albinism is a recessive trait. Blacks were the first people on earth so albinos ultimately came from Black people with the recessive trait. There is no way all Black people are descended from albinos but it is possible that whites are. What are the difference between albinism and white (people) skin?

About as likely.

Not really. Youre logic doesnt work and no that is not the current theory. There is nothing to show that skin lightened due to less sun. The middle east and india are just as hot as Africa. The specific gene for light skin in europeans appeared in India which just so happens to share the same type of albinism that is prevalent among europeans. Albinism is a recessive trait. Blacks were the first people on earth so albinos ultimately came from Black people with the recessive trait.

Nina Jablonski: Skin color is an illusion | TED Talk Subtitles and Transcript | TED.com

About as likely.

Not really. Youre logic doesnt work and no that is not the current theory. There is nothing to show that skin lightened due to less sun. The middle east and india are just as hot as Africa. The specific gene for light skin in europeans appeared first in India which just so happens to share the same type of albinism that is prevalent among europeans. Albinism is a recessive trait. Blacks were the first people on earth so albinos ultimately came from Black people with the recessive trait. There is no way all Black people are descended from albinos but it is possible that whites are. What are the difference between albinism and white (people) skin?

Albino-ism is a detriment to even people living in the coldest, darkest areas. The absence of melanin is not selected in any scenario as favorable.

Blacks, whites, etc differ on the amount of melanin in the skin, albinos have none.

About as likely.

Not really. Youre logic doesnt work and no that is not the current theory. There is nothing to show that skin lightened due to less sun. The middle east and india are just as hot as Africa. The specific gene for light skin in europeans appeared in India which just so happens to share the same type of albinism that is prevalent among europeans. Albinism is a recessive trait. Blacks were the first people on earth so albinos ultimately came from Black people with the recessive trait.

Nina Jablonski: Skin color is an illusion | TED Talk Subtitles and Transcript | TED.com

About as likely.

Albino-ism is a detriment to even people living in the coldest, darkest areas. The absence of melanin is not selected in any scenario as favorable.

Blacks, whites, etc differ on the amount of melanin in the skin, albinos have none.
I think your getting the impression I am saying whites are albinos. Thats not what I am saying. I'm wondering about the possibility that the founding population of europeans were albinos. Albinos have traditionally been outcasts and considered diseased. Even the bible alludes to this. Its entirely possible that the founding population of europe could have been albinos.

About as likely.

I think your getting the impression I am saying whites are albinos. Thats not what I am saying. I'm wondering about the possibility that the founding population of europeans were albinos.

Albino-ism is either you have it, or you don't. There is no real evidence for any mixing.

About as likely.

I think your getting the impression I am saying whites are albinos. Thats not what I am saying. I'm wondering about the possibility that the founding population of europeans were albinos.

Albino-ism is either you have it, or you don't. There is no real evidence for any mixing.
Not true. You can carry the trait. Its recessive. There is evidence. I just posted it. See above.

About as likely.

Not true. You can carry the trait. Its recessive. There is evidence. I just posted it. See above.

But it only expresses when it is allowed to by a lack of a dominant counter.

About as likely.

Its entirely possible that the founding population of europe could have been albinos.

Its entirely possible that the 'founding population' of Africa could have been albinos.

I mean if we are just speculating without any basis in actual genetics or science.

There is no known linkage to albinism to skin color in general. Albinism is a specific set of characteristics- of which 'Europeans' essentially have none of.

But it only expresses when it is allowed to by a lack of a dominant counter.
Not getting how thats relevant to what you claimed when you said you either have albinism or you dont.

About as likely.

Its entirely possible that the founding population of europe could have been albinos.

Its entirely possible that the 'founding population' of Africa could have been albinos.

I mean if we are just speculating without any basis in actual genetics or science.

There is no known linkage to albinism to skin color in general. Albinism is a specific set of characteristics- of which 'Europeans' essentially have none of.
We know its not possible because the selected trait was for Black skin long before we became homo sapiens. Thats a fact based in science. Albinsim came about afterwards.

Of course there is a link. Albinism is the lack of melanin in the skin. Alba = white

About as likely.

We know its not possible because the selected trait was for Black skin long before we became homo sapiens. Thats a fact based in science. Albinsim came about afterwards.

Albinism exists in almost every species. Albinism predates homosapiens.

Albinism exists in almost every species. Albinism predates homosapiens.
You keep forgetting albinism is a recessive trait. Its impossible that it could occur first.

I recall about 10 years ago I ran across a site that claimed whites were the descendents of albinos. I wrote it off to extreme Black supremacy and did not follow up on the claim. Well I found out that the gene responsible for light skin in europeans originated in basically what is India today. I immediately remembered the claim that I had written off as rhetoric and looked into it. I was astonished to see pictures of albino East Indian people that looked for all the world like white people. I would love to hear all intelligent thoughts on this issue.

picture-29-43.png

So is this family.

pullan-14.jpg

Can't imagine it's true. As I understand it, albinoism is a genetic mutation and more than just pale skin. If we were descendents of albinos we'd have more indicating it than just pale skin. But eyes, and hair and whatnot.

picture-29-43.png

So is this family.

pullan-14.jpg

Can't imagine it's true. As I understand it, albinoism is a genetic mutation and more than just pale skin. If we were descendents of albinos we'd have more indicating it than just pale skin. But eyes, and hair and whatnot.
There are different types of albinism. its possible because 2 people with different types of albinism can have a "normal" child. The Swedes in particular display a lot of the same physical traits as albinos.

Forum List

Back