Are Whites Descended From East Indian Albinos?

Suggestion/Request:
If you mention some evolutionary activity, please identify the time frame you are thinking about.

e.g, 5,000 years ago, 5 million years ago, 50 million years ago, ...

I saw several "buzz words" in your post. What "we" consider to be "modern Negroes" has nothing to do with "sub-sahara". Those are outdated white boy concepts trying to separate the continent of Africa. There was no magical wall keeping people from southern Africa from migrating north. Matter of fact the Nile river runs down into central Africa and provides the same highway that has been proven all humans have traditionally used to move about. Also you are wrong. Ethiopians/Eritreans are "Negroes". This is an Ethiopian lady from the Hamer tribe.

hamer-woman.jpg

africa.gif

Africa North of the Sahara has been racially mixed for a long time due to proximity to the Mediterranean coast. They are intermediates between ancient Africans, Europeans and Asians.

I saw several "buzz words" in your post. What "we" consider to be "modern Negroes" has nothing to do with "sub-sahara". Those are outdated white boy concepts trying to separate the continent of Africa. There was no magical wall keeping people from southern Africa from migrating north. Matter of fact the Nile river runs down into central Africa and provides the same highway that has been proven all humans have traditionally used to move about. Also you are wrong. Ethiopians/Eritreans are "Negroes". This is an Ethiopian lady from the Hamer tribe.

hamer-woman.jpg

africa.gif

Africa North of the Sahara has been racially mixed for a long time due to proximity to the Mediterranean coast. They are intermediates between ancient Africans, Europeans and Asians.
Whats your point? Greeks ruled the mediterranean and they are not white. Whats "a long time" and what makes you feel that Black people with racial admixture are not still Black people? I'm racially mixed but I'm Black.

Whats your point? Greeks ruled the mediterranean and they are not white. Whats "a long time" and what makes you feel that Black people with racial admixture are not still Black people? I'm racially mixed but I'm Black.

Okay, now you have jumped forward to around 350 BC. I was thinking about 10,000 BC to 3,000 BC.

Anyway, Greeks are White/European when evaluated by Genome Project criteria. They attempt to use non-modern DNA for their continental baselines. Another alternative race is African, not Black.

BTW, I have noticed that the real discoveries in Genome Project have been in the last 2-3 years. Older hypothese are being revised with new data.

New studies reveal 20 Percent of Neanderthal genome lives on in modern humans

30 JANUARY, 2014

Last year, ground-breaking research revealed conclusive evidence that Neanderthals bred with modern humans (Homo sapiens), a fact disputed for many years. The first ever complete mapping of a Neanderthal genome found that the genomes of people living outside Africa today are composed of some 1 to 4 percent Neanderthal DNA. Now two new studies suggest that, taken collectively, about 20 percent of Neanderthal DNA still lives on in modern humans, influencing the skin, hair, and diseases that people have today.

Despite their different approaches, both teams converged on similar results. They both found that genes involved in making keratin—the protein found in our skin, hair, and nails—are especially rich in Neanderthal DNA. For example, around 66% of East Asians contain the Neanderthal skin gene, while 70% of Europeans contain the Neanderthal gene which affects skin colour.

White people are the race that god made when he finally got it right.

Okay, now you have jumped forward to around 350 BC. I was thinking about 10,000 BC to 3,000 BC.

Anyway, Greeks are White/European when evaluated by Genome Project criteria. They attempt to use non-modern DNA for their continental baselines. Another alternative race is African, not Black.

BTW, I have noticed that the real discoveries in Genome Project have been in the last 2-3 years. Older hypothese are being revised with new data.

30 JANUARY, 2014

Last year, ground-breaking research revealed conclusive evidence that Neanderthals bred with modern humans (Homo sapiens), a fact disputed for many years. The first ever complete mapping of a Neanderthal genome found that the genomes of people living outside Africa today are composed of some 1 to 4 percent Neanderthal DNA. Now two new studies suggest that, taken collectively, about 20 percent of Neanderthal DNA still lives on in modern humans, influencing the skin, hair, and diseases that people have today.

Despite their different approaches, both teams converged on similar results. They both found that genes involved in making keratin—the protein found in our skin, hair, and nails—are especially rich in Neanderthal DNA. For example, around 66% of East Asians contain the Neanderthal skin gene, while 70% of Europeans contain the Neanderthal gene which affects skin colour.

If you are talking 10K BC then there were no white people around. The entire world was Black at that point. The one thing that amuses me is when people cite a baseline based on old science derived from racist reasoning. The facts are that not only was North Africa Black there is proof the Sahara was not a desert.

Sahara Desert Was Once Lush and Populated

""The climate change at [10,500 years ago] which turned most of the [3.8 million square mile] large Sahara into a savannah-type environment happened within a few hundred years only, certainly within less than 500 years," said study team member Stefan Kroepelin of the University of Cologne in Germany."

30 JANUARY, 2014

If you are talking 10K BC then there were no white people around. The entire world was Black at that point. The one thing that amuses me is when people cite a baseline based on old science derived from racist reasoning. The facts are that not only was North Africa Black there is proof the Sahara was not a desert.

""The climate change at [10,500 years ago] which turned most of the [3.8 million square mile] large Sahara into a savannah-type environment happened within a few hundred years only, certainly within less than 500 years," said study team member Stefan Kroepelin of the University of Cologne in Germany."
God said, geez, these black guys are all morons. I need to try again and make another race, only do it properly this time.

30 JANUARY, 2014

God said, geez, these black guys are all morons. I need to try again and make another race, only do it properly this time.
Seems like your god messed up big time and made you temporary. You wont even be around in a couple of centuries.

30 JANUARY, 2014

Seems like your god messed up big time and made you temporary. You wont even be around in a couple of centuries.
Why? All you Mooslims coming to get us? :lol:

30 JANUARY, 2014

Nope. Those recessive genes and your women speeding up the process.

So he made white people recessive and you consider that right? :eek-52:
God made us more intelligent, that's why we're at the top of the food chain.
God made you bellicose, uncivilized liars and thats why you are in power.
Can't argue with god if he wants us on top. :cool:
You better start arguing because it looks like you were a failed experiment. :cool-45:

30 JANUARY, 2014

You have a fixation on white women, why don't you just go pay for one? That's the only way you'd get any. :lol:

So he made white people recessive and you consider that right? :eek-52:
God made us more intelligent, that's why we're at the top of the food chain.
God made you bellicose, uncivilized liars and thats why you are in power.
Can't argue with god if he wants us on top. :cool:
You better start arguing because it looks like you were a failed experiment. :cool-45:
You should be thanking us whites, we got you out of Africa.

:thanks:

You have a fixation on white women, why don't you just go pay for one? That's the only way you'd get any. :lol:
You should take your own advice. I dont have to pay for a white woman. All I have to do is smile at one. No wonder white guys are always getting busted as Johns
lol.gif

I didn't say 10,000 BC to 3,000 BC. Thanks for validating the racial breakdown of the SAT Critical Reading performance graph:

Z%20Racial%2026_zpslcspc9ek.jpg

There is consensus that White people were roaming Europe 8,000 years ago.

It appears by around 2,000 BC the differences between people of Mediterranean coastal nations and the African interior was clear. Probably because it was only a 100 mile journey across the Mediterranean to Europe. I don't think the differences happened overnight.

Z%20Racial%2031_zps7li0bvsn.jpg

Last edited:

I didn't say 10,000 BC to 3,000 BC. Thanks for validating the racial breakdown of the SAT Critical Reading performance graph:

Z%20Racial%2026_zpslcspc9ek.jpg

There is consensus that White people were roaming Europe 8,000 years ago.

It appears by around 2,000 BC the differences between people of Mediterranean coastal nations and the African interior was clear. Probably because it was only a 100 mile journey across the Mediterranean to Europe. I don't think the differences happened overnight.

Z%20Racial%2031_zps7li0bvsn.jpg

Sorry but science says thats not possible. Now here is the kicker and exactly what I was alluding to by "white boy" science meant to attribute great deeds to whites. The image you posted is a fresco done by a white person (Heinrich von Minutoli,) in 1820 at the height of the attempt to portray whites as the superior race. Its not the original. Either you are naive or you thought I was. Here is the real image as done by the Egyptians.

actual.jpg

Note there is not one white person in the picture. Below is the fraud you tried to pass off as fact.

Book of Gates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Egyptian_races.jpg

The four races of the world: a Libyan("Themehu"), a Nubian ("Nehesu"), an Asiatic("Aamu"), and an Egyptian ("Reth"). An artistic rendering, based on a mural from the tomb of Seti I.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back